Tomo-chan

Plot holes? Where?

People still care about this?

Ware wa kashikoi

Between Misuzu's legs

Title: Yes
Panel 1
Misuzu: Now, senpai, you understand her feelings for you, correct?
Senpai: Th-that...well...
Misuzu: Why haven't you done anything in response?
Panel 2
Senpai: Gundou-san, have you ever seen that girl get truly mad, or seen her cry?
Panel 3
Misuzu: (Yes.)
Panel 4
Senpai: You haven't, right? Neither have I.
Misuzu: (I should just stay quiet before things get more complicated.)

Senpai just wants to protect her smile

>That girl that sticks to me like glue?
>I can't tell her I like her because she might cry
??? Thanks for TL

I dont get it.

So the entire problem is that Carol never takes down the bubbly retard facade when with senpai

I hate I have to say this, but I don't get it. what does that have to do with anything?

come back tomorrow, for the epic conclusion of Carol-chan is a girl!™

So Tanabe is to Misuzu as Carol is to Senpai, basically.

The thing is that Carols never acts serious or show her real emotions when with Senpai

Another misunderstanding!

nigger shut the fuck up bout shit you know nothing about

I want to touch Misuzu!

How is that a misunderstanding? He just say it himself that he knows she's in love with him.

OH SHIT
MISUZU'S ACTUALLY GONNA BE THE DARK KNIGHT
FOR TOMO TOO, SHE NEEDS SOME TEARS FLOWING TO GET JUN

He's not misunderstanding anything, though.

The last time Carol was mad she tasered a guy and bulled her friend's not-boyfriend in petty revenge. If she were to get so mad to drop her smile or cry or yell I'm not sure what could possibly trigger it

Where did Fumita get his writing skills from?

Carol has shown more emotion toward Jun than Sempai.

Carol x Jun make more sense than Carol x Sempai

It sounds like he doesn't actually know she's in love with him because of the
>Have you ever seen that girl get truly mad or seen her cry?
>Neither have I

Carol is mochi wrapped around a cotton candy inside a sugar cookie. You can dig in but there's no darkness there, it's just bunnies all the way down

>there's no darkness there
Read the fucking comic

So he's saying that Carol never showed her entire self with him. And that she's hiding from him.
And that's his reason of why he isn't with her ? (Maybe he's trying to say that he doesn't know her completely)

The fact that she's been sheltered her complete life and has no friends or sense of the world isn't darkness? She was a loner before she met Tomo and Misuzu.

>Tomo-chan
More like Carol-chan. In fact that should be the name in the OP.

Literally who?

I think he's saying he fears how she'll react because she's always bubbly and never act seriously towards him.

>She was a loner before she met Misuzu
Well now we know she had Kohsuke.

What chapter was Panel 3 from?

Loner≠dark. Looking at the new extra material nothing outside of herself had a significant negative on her. Not the marauding rape gangs, the park bullies or the hit and run truck-kuns of the world. Carol exists in an alternate universe and she's merely visible to the rest of the world.

So Fumita is deliberately trying to axe his own mango?
Seriously these recent arcs have gone to the shitter.

WHATS THE JOKE, I DONT GET IT. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yes. Yep. Yeah. I concur.

>dropout

Are these the darkest days we've had in these threads? God damn are they dead.

Why the fuck do you keep posting this picture you little shit? It's been 5-6 months are you still color like a shitter.

FUMITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

compared to the great month of othello, this is nothing.

I like it. Tomo threads become pretty shitty when something big happens.

Better dead than identical daily shitposting about how Tomo and Jun aren't fucking yet.

Othello didn't go from senpai training arc into a month long hiatus into this though.

OYAKODON user, PLEASE GRANT US YOUR GRACE.

Yes.
He wants to fuck her, but then she acts like a special needs child in front of him and his brain shifts gears to treating her as such.

Considering how insipid this current arc is i'd say those people have a legitimate point. I hate talking bad about Tomo-chan though, it's like making fun of a retard or something.

What was second panel referencing? I remember the face but not the situation. Was it Tomo's choice of dress?

Yes yes, every arc is boring shit where nothing ever happens, we get it.

Was it 5-6 months already?
Seriously, nothing happened in 5-6 months in this manga, in retrospect.

That's the only reason why fags like you keep pointing out my posts. You have nothing else to do with your life.

I'm glad you get it.

>truly mad
?? ??? ?

? ? ? ?

??
?

does fumita ever read his own manga?

No, early 2016 was. We had a thread about computers and the NBA at one point to prevent a bump before the translation.

They were much more dead during the return from hiatus from 2 hiatuses ago (the May hiatus.)

has anything ever happened in this anime comic?

holy shit user

I WANT TO FUCK BULLY CHAN

Why don't you read Misuzu's expression?

The punchline better be
>I-I... I just don't think I can date a sociopath after all.

Comedy. There is no way you can actually classify that as being "angry" or "truly mad" since it's literally a gag.

That's more like truly disappointed.

The gag is she's inordinately furious at Tomo's choice of swimwear, hence the spooked reaction of her friends.

inb4 MOAR (mother of all retcons) where he was trying to make Carol jealous by sperging all over Tomo for 600 pages.

He wasn't exactly sperging out over Tomo. He was just acting as any healthy male would- taking notice of her assets when displayed, but really nothing more than that.

Either way, the title fucking says "disdain". Kou is clearly referring to emotional responses such as anger or sadness, a chink in her armor.

k

He's referring to strong emotions in general really. Enough to... say, wipe the bubbly smile she always has completely off her face.

Fumita is just taking random non-sequiturs now and retconning them into foreshadowing because he was too much of a hack to plan in advance.

That part? He admires her strength, both of body and of character. I was thinking you were talking about stuff like ogling sweaty tomboy tits.

I was talking about the combination of the two. His blatant Tomo obsession is pretty retarded for someone supposedly in love with another person. Especially since it's confirmed that he's been aware of said person's feelings.

It's a little tough to imagine how Carol managed to almost completely desensitize Sempai to her weapon of mass destruction tier rack.

The point is that Carol showed a genuine negative emotion and disapproval for what Tomo did, which she doesn't do with Senpai

I WANT TO BULLY FUCK CHAN

I want to fuck senpai while Carol watches.

Bully chan please

Then an arc of Tomo and Misuzu trying to get normal reactions from Carol.

The fuck is this then?

Fumita Doujins fucking when.

>His blatant Tomo obsession is pretty retarded
Not really. He looks up to Tomo and wants to be like her, but there's nothing romantic about it. This has been confirmed several times. What exactly makes him looking up to her as retarded? It's not like mindless fanboying, he doesn't have any shrines to her or anything like that

Does that look like a face harboring any seriously negative emotion? The point is Sempai doesn't pick that shit up.

But I don't want to bully anyone, just mating press senpai while staring at Carol blank face.

Can carol at least be sitting on his face?
Or yours, depending on how the position goes?

It's retarded because you're describing romantic feelings (see fig. Junichirou).

Her bubbly facade, that hasn't changed since 10 years ago. If you give me a page where she isn't smiling like a retard in front of senpai I would gladly eat my words

No, he's not. He's describing the feelings Jun has that have been directly interfering with his own romantic feelings.

An open-handed uppercut to the nose generally is an action stemming from negative emotions.

Very nice but when's oyakodon?

A playful slap in the face is generally stemming from weak or light negative emotions.

Strip away what he described from Jun and you have nothing but the same horniness that senpai displays towards Tomo, dipshit.
You're worse than EVAfags that think Asuka didn't love Kaji because it's less competition for their self-insert.

No, I haven't. Those feelings can exist in the isolation of any romantic feelings. In fact, I'd argue that they go counter to any true romantic attraction. If you put something on a pedestal, you cannot go on that pedestal as well. Your idealized version will conflict with the reality of that person. It's why you should never want to meet one of your heroes. The reality never lives up to expectation, as they are people too.

>the same horniness that senpai displays towards Tomo, dipshit.
Yeah, I guess being attracted to a stunning, sweaty, lightly dressed athletic woman means you're in love.

>but the same horniness that senpai displays towards Tomo, dipshit
It's way more than that. He's more than just attracted to her body. He's fallen in love with her as a person, and has since they first met. Don't you remember ShoTomo making Jun's heart race, and all the blushing?

Did I miss pages? I don't remember either of these.

No, she can't have any physical contact with me nor senpai. Only watch.

You're gonna have to compromise though.

Romantic feelings are entirely subjective and they can include what you described as well as a litany of other things. People marry mother figures, daughter figures, father figures, protectors, protected, idols, idolizers. It's a spectrum and admiration is on it. Romance itself is just composite of little bits of a bunch of different things.

But regardless of our conflicting opinions, you're autistic if you think Fumita didn't intend for the implication of senpai's romantic feelings for Tomo when you see pages like this.

Apparently it's because he looked up to her, as you said.
I agree that Jun isn't in love with Tomo.