Russia orders USA out of Syria -- 2 days to save the world

operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2018/02/sorcha-faal-russia-orders-us-out-of.html

LET ME SEE YOUR GODDAMN WAR FACE PRIVATE

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Sorcha_Faal
express.co.uk/news/world/921196/israel-threatened-lebanon-world-war-3-benjamin-netanyahu-warning
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sorcha Faal.
If you don't know how to read that website properly you're reading disinfo. You need eyes to read it right.

Replace US with Israel and Mossad.

>161181209
>Russia
>UA
>happening
pick one this isn't the fucking cold war.

>Russia
>Giving orders to anyone

Russia is broke.

Russia are weak cucks and they don't own Syria. They have no authority to order anyone out. If they try anything we'll bomb another 200 Russian mercs and the cuck Russians will have to sit there and watch it happen. Weak faggots don't have the power of the Soviet Union anymore. They can't do shit to stop us.

why are we in syria anyway?

Why is Russia in Syria?

>but muh s-400

because we were moving in to depose niggas for no real reason

>for no reason
Why do you think the majority of Syria are rebelling? Why is Russia trying to stop them and why is Russia supporting a dictator no one in Syria likes?

Fuck Russia and fuck Syria too.
Kill em all.

Ultimatums are bad. It leaves the adversary no way to leave while saving face and not looking like a duck.

Why would the Russians do this? It almost guarantees that we will stay in Syria.

Unless, that is what they want for some reason.

If you want to know somethig real about this shit it is that Russia is the biggest pussy in this game, it will suck so much duck b4 chosing war with the big doggs

>like a duck.
autocorrect
*like a cuck

JEWS BTFO

LOL... Sorcha Faal

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Sorcha_Faal

I should have looked at the source. When will I learn?

intothetrashitgoes.jpg

He's here

>blogspot
Fuck off retard

News Alerts
RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - February 19, 2018
Alliance Ghost Operatives uncovered blueprints for prototype weapons from the Cabal-MIC D.U.M.B. located near Sawtooth Range before destroying it.
Attached to the blueprints were documents revealing plans for a particular prototype weapon being constructed at a hidden underground outpost located under Gannett Peak, Wyoming.
This particular prototype weapon is a long range, low frequency repeater which amplifies and re-routes standard HAARP signals.
This was a major concern for the Alliance due to the fact Gannett Peak is close to Yellowstone Caldera.
The Alliance have located this outpost and deployed Ghost Operative Teams to neutralize and destroy it as of 12:39 PM EST today.
The D.U.M.B. at Sawtooth Range was the last "recorded" Cabal-MIC D.U.M.B. that was built.
Cabal-MIC hidden underground outposts may still remain.
Note: These hidden underground outposts are not classified as D.U.M.B's.
All threats must be neutralized prior to bringing in the new financial system (RV/GCR) and beginning the transition event into Nova Earth.
The Alliance are racing against time as the window of opportunity to begin the transition event this month is closing fast.

>that source
>that quality of bait
>even Glimmerniggers have more braincells than OP
>thinking that ww3 would start over a patch of desert in Syria.

It was russian foreign secretary Lavrov that has suggested that US withraws from south positions of Al-Tanf because they are surrounded by Assad and Iraq and have no other viable excuse to be there anymore out of sheer butthurt. In diplomatic lingo it is pure banter.

take your muslim ass back to arabia.

prussian bot detected

Yes Russia is weak so you'd force them into using nukes, grats we all fucked.
God damn I hope smarter people then u r in charge

>Why do you think the majority of Syria are rebelling?
Because they're goatfucking inbred wahhabists who would stone you to death for eating a pork chop? Assad is the closest Syria was ever going to get to being a stable, secular, western nation and now it's all pissed away because retards like you think that tent-dwelling headchoppers and democracy mix. They don't. Guess what Abdullah ibn-al-Sandass votes for when given the choice? He votes for ISIS

>200 meme
at best 5 or 10 ...

lmao you are blue pilled as fuck . even in the cliton mails they talk how to overturn assad cause MUH ISRAEL safety . it s all a CIA MOSSAD plan .

as to why russia stopped them :
1) the port and air base in lattakia and tarturus
2) all these fucking wahabbi shit would go to russia sooner or later and create chaos

if trump turns the earth into ash im off the trump train

>Russia trying to talk shit after United States flexed a finger and BTFO assad and russian merc into gibblets.

Same reason why everybody else just happens to invade the shithole that is the middle east.

DEFINITBLY HABBENDING! :DDDDDDDDDDD

Why is America even in Syria? Fighting isis?
Super power can't find and kill em? Fuck off not buying it! Turkey n America need to fuck off and leave it to Syria to sort out its own problems .
The only country that has been ask to help is Russia

Inb4 tigerposting.

yeah mattis knows what he's doing.

The reason is: The US cannot bomb israel if they are not there.

4 F22s
2 B2s

Is all it would take to btfo Russia in Syria.

Anyone else notice the shillbots and the standard IRA talking points? Always the same post in the same threads.

>majority of Syria rebelling
Isn't over half the "Syrian" rebels actually foreign fighters?

In the beginning, following the protests, the nucleus of FSA began with military defectors against Assad. Since then the conflict has mutated and now everyone and their mother wants in on the fight. It's easy to forget that this all started with the Arab Spring and Assad overreacting with lethal force.

I don't get why we are still dicking around in the Middle East if it's just for oil. The Americans have more oil than the rest of the world combined.

Canada has like 170 billion barrels
U.S has like 30 to 40 billion up to 270 billion
Mexico has like 10 billion
Cuba has like 15 to 30 billion, but the embargo fucking them
Venezuela has like 70 billion regular oil or 230 billion if you add heavy oil
Colombia and Guyana have like 6 billion if you add both
Brazil has 13 billion
Argentina has 2 to 5 billion

We need to he making deals in our own backyard.

You call russia weak? Heh

They have armata s400 and missiles.

I better get a qt Asian wife after the draft I swear to my various deities

> (OP)
>>Sorcha Faal.
>If you don't know how to read that website properly you're reading disinfo. You need eyes to read it right.
This.

Muh Armata is it in Syria? Is it even operational?
Muh S-400 implying our satellies don't track the system in Syria all day and night.
Nothing a few AGM 88 won't fix or even a JDAm from a B2

We were invited by Syrian government

>blogspot
my dude???

And T-I-G-E-R-S

You fucking called it dude. Here's one of those shillbot cucks So predictable. IRA shillbots need new material, always the same predictable shit.

Could be just the normal leftie samethink. They can't really help themselves. Making up new arguments is hard, when you have the mental capacity of a fucking toaster.

you dead american

Russia needs its cold war ally to stay up so they can do business

Ruskies want that pipeline money

It has more to do with undercutting than anything else.

Why is Syria in Syria?

This is an over-simplified answer. The real answer is that Russia has few warm water ports, those being primarily in the Black Sea, but they are useless where national security is concerned because the Dardanelles are controlled by Turkey, a NATO ally. By possessing access to a port on the Mediterranean (Syrian ports) they can secure the front door to the Dardanelles. To Russia it is a matter of national security to be in Syria. so they offered Assad help at a time when no others would, Assad accepted and "invited" the Russians in. This was a deal with the devil, though, because now Russia will control Syria's oil operations, and build a contentious pipeline through that country that will prevent Europe from gaining an alternative to Russian oil and N.gas. This will increase tensions going into the future.

>Russia is doing what we did dozens of times
>Russia is the devil
>we wuz goodguys

Because we lack the refinery capacity to refine the oil. We actually sell the raw oil abroad where it is refined, then buy it back at loss. The oil we sell only offsets the cost. Obama set so many regulations to building new refineries that it has undermined our ability to provide in times of war! Trump, via the EPA, is working to fix this problem and cut the red tape.

>This will increase tensions going into the future.
Why, there's no scarcity. China is going to buy the world while you beat off over pipelines in greater israel.

Why isn't Syria part of Israel yet?

I am not saying Russia is wrong. I am saying that tensions will rise as a result. Russia is doing what Russia must do, and we are doing what we must do. It just is what it is. Not everything you read has to be an argument.

>and we are doing what we must do
We must do things that do nothing for us, solely because they spite Russia?

Because Europe is almost completely reliant in Russia for oil and n.gas. So much that the EU sees it as a critical security concern. The fight over the pipeline is a fight over Russia's dominance of the EU's N.gas and oil markets.

Because we fucked up Iraq and had to go in and help them. Because the EU needs the pipeline and they are our number one trading partner. Because the instability that will result if Russia wins this will hurt us in the long run

That sounds like Europe's problem.

They represent 1/4 of our trade. If Russia decides to go full USSR with taking over EU countries again (and they look to be doing just that) then that fucks us hard. We will be fighting in Europe with a million men and not a Brigade like we are in Syria. The expenses that the Syria actions are costing us are minimal. It really isn't that big of a deal. In fact, you seem like the only reason that it upsets you is because you like Assad more than you like your own country

>In fact, you seem like the only reason that it upsets you is because you like Assad more than you like your own country
No, I'm upset because I'm tired of seeing boomers ignore the actual threat to this nation's future. Russia has neither the capacity nor the means to end the U.S. financially or technologically within 30 years. China does.

Wow I can’t wait for yet ANOTHER jewish proxy war in the Middle East to start

It's a result of the cold war. Look specifically at the countries an oil pipeline from the Saudis would have to pass through to reach Europe and Russia. Russia couldn't allow western powers access to cheap oil and the US couldn't allow Russia access to it either. Since outright invasion of these countries would mean WW3 we just collectively destroy these countries with our proxy wars so that the 'other team' doesn't win. Notice how the emphasis has been put on Iran the last few years because of the increase in production from offshore rigs in the Persian Gulf.

Scarcity isn't the issue, it's all about access to a cheaper oil supply and therefore lowering costs of production/boosting economies.

Russia ain't got the balls to invade an EU country and they know it. Look at these tough EU ministers of defense. Russia is fucked

So we're nervous Germany is going to jump on Russia's dick?

>mfw
Should I be worried?

And any time I address this, it's always met with the same lackadaisical "they'll collapse on their own".
Yeah, no. Too big to fail.

because that land is already in the hands of those descended from the israelites, whether or not they know it (y-dna supports it). maybe, at least.

russian troops are as hard as coffin nails.
yank troops are as soft as the soy they suckle on.

you think you yanks would win a war against russia? you're fucking deluded. fuck right off.

>inb4 we'd nook 'em, yeehaaw

no, no you clowns wouldn't. why? because you fgts haven't the bottle. everytime i see a "war" thread on here it's the same pigshit being spunked by the USA USA USA short bus riders eg:

THE F-22 --- IT'S A CONFIRMED DOGSHIT PLANE. IT'S NOT EVEN REMOTELY STEALTH. HOLY FUCK READ ABOUT WHY THEY STOPPED BUILDING THEM. GOD DAMN.

>inb4 SO WHAT? WE HAVE THE F-35!

IT'S TECHNICALLY THE MOST PROBLEMATIC PLANE IN EXISTENCE TODAY. THEY ARE HOPING, HAHA YEA HOPING, THEY CAN TEST IT MORE IN 2019! HAHA

the proper, hard as nails, american fighting men have all died. this generation is filled soft boys who aren't fit to polish the boots of their grandfathers.

you have very pretty $trillion toys.
you have zero real world war fighting capabilities.

the fuck are they gonna do

Literally their biggest overseas military base is in Syria. The other big one was in Crimea. They're protecting their ally and ability to project force. Most of their naval bases are cold-water, or hard to operate in the middle of a cold winter. Its the only one they have outside Valdivostok that's big, not influenced by Turkey, and easily accessible year-round. We're there to make Assad go. Can't figure out why Russia won't allowed him kicked out with an acceptable replacement for them. Russia invests a bit in rebuilding Syria afterwards, keeps its bases, and proves its a true ally to to others. Russia should be in the lead on this, but isn't budging. Maybe to them an ally isn't the people , but the Syrian leadership.
My thoughts I guess. The US doesn't have much to gain other than to prove it'll smack down radical muslims and chemical weapon users in the international sphere. That is if you believe Assad used them. Escalation won't happen outside a few downed jets. The ball is clearly in Russia's court to resolve it to their interests and the Syrian people. We don't have Obongo anymore supplying the hardened terrorists, just the Kurds and a few splinter groups. Our hand isn't really strong in negotiations really outside of forcing it to continue. We probably won't stop funding the Kurds at least until its over though. In closing, Russia fears lost influence, the US lost regional allied ethnic groups and prestige. Their aims aren't necessarily against each other, its confusing as to why it has gone on for so long.

>american fighting men have all died
You haven't been allowed to see the monsters yet, senpai.

>sorcha faal

christ, there is a name I haven't heard in years.

>overseas
>syria

Burger education, everyone

Nothing will happen.

Please let this be real, I'm so ready for the world to be cleansed in the glow of nuclear fire

Yeah, they'll ship their boats to the Tartus base overland. You got me.

Bit they have tigers!

Relative to the US militarily speaking? Fuckin' right they are weak. That said I have the spoilers on the outline of how this goes down and I am fairly positive we(the US) get served up on a silver platter by our own Government.

Also, this isn't to even mention that one defense contractor that puts out financial estimations and has ALWAYS been extremely accurate lists the TOTAL US population @ 61,000,000 by 2020 for some odd reason(I think we all know why). Brace yourselves, faggots! We will be paying the toll for all the Canaanite child sacrifice/Moloch worship and the bill is due.

>Why is Russia in Syria?

Well, Russia was invited in by the democratically elected Syrian president.

Meanwhile, we were conned into being Israel's bodyguards and grunts, as always.

Israel about to get BTFO
express.co.uk/news/world/921196/israel-threatened-lebanon-world-war-3-benjamin-netanyahu-warning

Stay mad Peter.

check to the wreck now let's begin...

We are there for the oil pipeline errr NG pipeline I know you truly think Israel is all-powerful but, every single thing that happens does not always fit the same cookie cutter mold you human paraquat

>democratically elected dictator
Just like totally real elections in Russia! kek

No. I think that comes later. Damascus about to get cooked for supporting Hamas w/i that city. We will see though...

(((You)))

Do you have a real source.

Russia is in absolutely zero position to dictate terms to America on where the fuck we want to be. They should be fucking grateful that we have thus far been largely hands off with the Syria mess.

If the balloon were to legit go up and shit go down, the entire Russian Force in Syria would be obliterated. At which point Russia would be forced to ask just how many millions of dead it was willing to risk, in Europe (not Syria) to get back at us.

Putin is taking advantage of our restraint, but he is playing with fire. 30 dead and over 100 wounded Russians at the hands of the American military last month should have been warning enough.