Why we should embrace gun control

NOT A SHILL.
HEAR ME OUT BROTHERS

If ultimate chaos is what you want. If you want a true happening, wouldn't it be best to encourage gun control? That would essentially spark some kind of violent revolution amongst gun owners and the feds.

What's the point of speeding up the process? Tensions are high, the time is ripe for a happening!

Or, if you really don't want gun control. Have Sup Forums start openly embracing it.

Have the "alt-right" become the new mouthpiece for gun control, or outright gun removal, and the libshits will start to resent the idea. Just some ideas.

>That would essentially spark some kind of violent revolution
No it wouldn't. Just wait until the great economic collapse.

>If ultimate chaos is what you want.
But that's not what we want. Accelerationism is lunacy.

>Sup Forums is one person

Stay as a cuck under the system then

I'm doing just fine, thank you. Just get off your ass, stop blaming kikes for your problems and maybe you do alright as well.

But you won't, you'd be poor in a white ethnostate.

>impyling i blame kikes alone
Kikes all need to die, but I blame degenerate whites too.

You are from THE INTERNET RESEARCH AGENCY... every post is a LIE. WE SAW YOU ON THE NEWS... a cube building.

Everybody knows that won't happen. Boomers are all talk and no walk. There are other way to accelerate.

This

KYS, bluepilled faggot

the truth hurts, I guess.

So you guys are telling me that if the government made a mandatory ban and CONFISCATION on ALL FIREARMS, people wouldn't revolt?

You're telling me Americans would peacefully hand over their guns?

No, a huge amount of people would not risk their comfortable lemming lives for a gun. Would a few people? Perhaps. But not enough for something huge to happen.

this would only work with extremely racist slogans. Signs that say things like:

"DISARM BLACKS, THEN RELAX"

"KEEP THE NIGGER AWAY FROM THE TRIGGER"

"GUNS OUT OF GHETTOS"

There's a lot of ways to run with this. What if we proposed a law to ban guns in certain areas of high population density. Only people in the suburbs and rural areas can own guns.

>people wouldn't revolt?
No. They're saying that the people would revolt and this would be a good thing because it would lead to the collapse of the American Empire and the apparent Jewish mind control waves that make them not do anything to improve their lot in life.

Once these kosher waves are done away with, that will be the time that they finally get their life together.

I like the way you think. We need to start pushing for gun control in the most degenerate way possible! C'mon memers, get to work.

The revolt and a Civil War is inevitable at this point.
This summer a confrontation like Antifa will instigate it.
The sooner the better, it is best to get it done.

"DISARM THE TRANSEXUALS
THE MENTALLY DISABLED SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO OWN FIREARMS"

20 million is plenty, shit maybe 33, thats the entire population of canada.
How is one million federal agents/troops going to handle 20 million?
They cant, and half the military would revolt arming civilians with even more firepower.

But an outright ban isn't going to happen. Its going to be a slow burn until one day you are 40 years old and the only gun you can purchase is .22 hand gun. Hey we still have the right to bear arms right guys!

I know user. I know.

This is why we need to act now. We cannot wait for them to whittle away our freedoms one by one.

We demand they take it all now!

it'll never work though, you'll never be able to convince anyone on the right to advocate for this. The pro-gun argument is too logically sound to be countered

>we need guns for the revolution!
>proletarians must defend themselves against the bourgeoise!!
>blackpower/gurlpower/smashthefash
>liverals get the bullet too
It could work