Brit/pol/ - Breakfast means breakfast edition

>Jilted wife shoves full English breakfast through husband’s letterbox
thesun.co.uk/news/5434811/jilted-wife-husband-breakfast-through-letterbox/

>The Full English breakfast is under threat, as diners switch to lighter options
bighospitality.co.uk/Article/2018/02/09/The-Full-English-breakfast-is-under-threat-as-diners-switch-to-lighter-options

>Buckets of full English breakfast food dumped near North Parade Bridge in Bath
bathchronicle.co.uk/news/bath-news/buckets-full-english-breakfast-food-1107573

>Supermarket breakfasts: Tesco vs Morrisons - which full English hit the spot and set up the day?
somersetlive.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink/supermarket-breakfasts-tesco-vs-morrisons-1222707

>Bainbridge family say thanks to air medics with a breakfast feast
darlingtonandstocktontimes.co.uk/news/16034175.Family_say_thanks_to_air_medics_with_a_breakfast_feast/

>Six of the best hangover breakfasts in Cambridge you have to try
cambridge-news.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/cambridge-hangover-best-breakfasts-recover-14028230

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCg3P34gtJE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Ea0lxhvPyPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yum

Morning lads

Who /mouthulcer/ here?

Feel like hanging myself

Thinking of joining the reserves, lads.

Haha I learned of the "full english breakfast" a few months ago. Not making fun, but it looks like something we would eat on a campout lol. Bet its good though.

Also, Ulster fry > full English

I have one on my inner lip, and I keep biting it when I'm eating.

It's torture.

Slimy bacon is where I draw the line. Sorry user.

Full Scottish is best breakfast.

English bacon is so much better than American bacon. I was floored the first time I tried it.

I thought all you fags juat had tea and a plain cracker for breakfast?

When I lived in Korea I could only get American style bacon, it was grim.

youtube.com/watch?v=lCg3P34gtJE&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy your breakfast.

That's a lunch, not a breakfast.

Hey, open invitation to any brit that wants to come here on a work visa by running a food truck that sells full English breakfasts just let me know and we'll try to work something out.

If it has to be done under guise of a gay marriage that's OK but it's only going to be a game of pretend. You can bring whoever you want over to sleep with as long as it's discrete.

>Pretend

I did an exchange year and got hooked on English style bacon. Now I can't even eat American bacon anymore. It's either overcooked and too crispy and carbonized, or undercooked and floppy. I just want a decent bacon sandwich again.

A full English breakfast is the quintessential hangover cure. Open a shop in a college town and you would be golden.

What is better about the bacon? Different pig? Serrano or something? Serious question.

You know it. One of us can run the breakfast/lunch shift and the other the night shift. It'll be a legit corporate sponsorship situ.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ea0lxhvPyPk

But seriously though, I'm the top and we'll have loads of sex.

And plus that way if he wants to have loud sex while I'm running the truck I don't have to listen and as long as it doesn't bother the neighbors it's all good.

its just ham, not bacon.

in the us you can find em in irish pubs
found a great one in san francisco

That's a big meal

What kind of ham/bacon is that?
>t. amerilard

>English bacon is so much better than American bacon
Redpill me on the bacon meme Sup Forums

It's called back bacon.

Back bacon, we don't know we just eat it and it tastes good.

Our food is actually nice, despite the memes.

>Mosley is the only man I have ever known who could have been the leader of either the Conservative or Labour party...he might have been a very great Prime Minister

Fuck.

Its my day off work today but as I'm still up early for no good reason I might have to go out for a full English lads.

So that's what survival russia means by "back fat"

Thanks for the reply freindpai. I found somewhere that i think i can buy some in my amerimutt town.

It's similar to Canadian bacon I guess in that it's pork loin, but it also has more fat. It's thicker and more substantial than American-style bacon. It just cooks better and tastes better.

I applied for university in Scotland. AMA.

I don't get how someone can wake up and eat that much. I'll have a piece of fruit with some coffee; maybe a bagel if I'm not having lunch for a while

Can anyone tell me honestly why British food is so shit? Is it something about resisting strong, good flavours from other cultures?

Check out Century of the Self some time (BBC documentary). American bacon is literally a waste product that was memed into being desirable by the Jews.

Have fun in cucksville.

I like Canadian cheese.

Not a fan of the beans but black pudding is great

It isn't shit if you actually try it.

You eat late at night or in the evening don't you? We don't eat that every morning, also faggy continental breakfasts are no good here, you need stodge food because it's cold, in the heat you can't eat a lot of food, I notice that when I go on holiday.

Our food is good, what food have you invented? Just our food with fucking sprinkles on it. Get out of here!

I tried some spotted dick and it was really painful.

Is it true that you people actually eat this?

Mur hangover cure it's already been talked about

haha take a pic

Sounds like you have low T. Maybe you should try moving more and doing more.

>Australia

You can fuck right off m8

I went to Scotlland when i was a lad for a soccer team and I still remember the food and the castles. I still have dreams about them. Weird.

I've been a few times, the Highlands/Inverness are nice because they are away from the people.

Edinburgh, Dundee or Glasgow?

>fucking sprinkles
They're hundreds and thousands, mate. Way better than sprinkles. We basically stole all your acceptable food and then made it good by adding lots of Greek, Italian, Vietnamese, and Lebanese influence.

Thanks, mate. I chuckled. Have some seafood.

Fuck you, lads. I'm defrosting some bacon now but it won't be ready for hours.

>Hur dur no food culture, needs everyone else to tell us what is good food.
No wonder your on the over side of the planet.

What actually is nice but it might sound horrible (it's not horrible trust me). Get some bread slices, put custard over them, then get jam and put it in the oven until the bread turns to toast and the custard turns hot.

Sounds disgusting right? Fucking delicious and a really nice desert to eat.

You're welcome plebs.

>Fairy bread

Sounds pretty fucking gay to me.

This is a Pennsylvania hog trough. Best 10 dollars I ever spent.

Go throw another shrimp on the barbie, mate.

Is that macaroni cheese with beef?

Neat. Where in PA did you get that? Somewhere south-central-east?

I want to move there, but I need to find a wife first (dont want to be a fucking nigger migrant)

You're more likely to find a "husband" in Scotland, good luck!

>Somewhere south-central-east?
It looks straight up like an pa dutch dish.

I'll usually eat a lot in the middle of the day and have a mid-sized meal for dinner. I've always wanted to try a full English but I'd rather go to England for that ngl

Thanks for describing your spotted dick, mate.

>Sounds pretty fucking gay to me.
No more gay than roastings on the fire by the head prefect followed by the ritual fucking of a pig's head.

>Go throw another shrimp on the barbie, mate.
Bonzer digits. Here's a crayfish for ya

That's what I'm thinking. Just wondering if it might be somewhere close enough to on my way from one place to another to sample some day. I've never seen anything quite like that.

Good luck. Moving to the UK as a non-EU American citizen is nearly impossible without a work sponsorship or refugee status. It's actually way harder than immigrating to the US.

It's a macaroni base loaded with cheese, smoked brisket, baked beans, cole slaw, Memphis BBQ sauce mixed together and two wingy on side.

Favorite thing I make lately is yorkshire pudding and I guess something called bubble and squeak. Our friend Edna taught me. If you guys havent tried yorkshire pudding with prime rib or lamb you shoud, its crazy good

So getting a gf is the least of my problems.

Mother fucker

>Thanks for describing your spotted dick, mate.
Yeah you like dick don't you?

Supermarket in Florida had an international section with UK food brands when I went years ago. Look for our bacon and cook it and eat it and enjoy real food.

The USA makes it nearly impossible for us to visit (even before the muslim ban lel).

Get some caramalised red onion sausages.

>Supermarket in Florida
I-I live in Central NY

South Central. It's called 3 hogs near Gettysburg.

It does look good.

You have my sympathies.

>The USA makes it nearly impossible for us to visit (even before the muslim ban lel).
No it doesn't you can come on an ESTA for up to three months at a time an unlimited number of times. It only gets tricky when you try to come back on an ESTA frequently and it looks like you're trying to stay.

It is easier for Americans to travel to the UK though. We don't even need the equivalent of an ESTA VISA.

Is English bacon the same as Canadian bacon?

this is what a REAL breakfast looks like

europeans and amerilard spicelets no need to apply

Well I don't know, I have relatives in the US and it took us a while to get our visa approved, maybe just a backlog or some shit but it was annoying.

And it's being made even harder because Mexicans have ruined everything. Americans can visit here easily, staying is difficult but that's not just for you, that's all non EU nations (same as India, Pakistan, Australia etc). Although our Home Office does like to cuck our shit up. Amber Rudd's glasses are demonic.

Alright, I guess I'll have an excuse to take the turnpike at some point. Maybe I'll try to bring some friends.

I haven’t had one complaint yet. Three big guys left bill batemans and opened up their own bbq restaurant. They have multiple chili cookoff trophies when you walk in.

I married a British girl, and we looked into me moving to the UK, but there are so many barriers to legal immigration. I couldn't immigrate because my spouse was still a student and not earning enough to "sponsor" me, even though my income potential is plenty high. I think it's ridiculous that the UK would put up barriers to a highly educated and skilled American English speaker, but lets in thousands of migrants. Immigration should be merit based.

dayum. If only the turnpike weren't so expensive and out of the way. I'm still bummed out Clemm's BBQ on 220 near Port Matilda closed down. Used to be a good excuse to hit the twisties, especially with I-99 diverting the truck traffic these days.

>I've never seen anything quite like that.
PA dutch have some wacky foods. They are essentially soul food by poor white settlers. One of my personal favorite dutch "items" is hot dressing salad. I don't know what the fuck is in the hot dressing, but bacon is certainly part. It is HOT temperature, and is amazing. Also dandelion dressing. Yes. The ugly yellow weed makes salad dressing.

We have Breakfast Dinner and Supper. WTF is lunch? Supper is sometimes the later meal, and sometimes midday. Dinner is the larger meal, and supper is the smaller one.

SCRAPPLE IS AMAZING. Have them pan fry it crispy. You may be a PA fag if you know what Im talking about.

Ya im in FL on the river, that's what we eat about every weekend. Almost the exact same thing, I smoke the ribs or brisket for hours. That or fried redfish/tarter sauce with cheesegrits and coleslaw.

I was just in Allentown and asked for king syrup for my scrapple and the waitress said we don't have that and I have no idea what that is. I literally shit my pants when she said that.

bad luck

I know about scrapple. It's not widely known anymore that dandelion is a suitable food source and a weed to boot. They used to make wine out of it back in the day.

I was born one state over, but PA is just too good to go back.

get a job

>potential
you don't have the money

You have to save space for your nightly 1,200 calories of alcohol followed by 4am kebab.

bump

looking up scrapple, no idea

I make plenty in the US. Far over the UK national average salary actually. By potential I mean potential income in the UK. My income in the US doesn't translate to potential income in the UK as far as UK immigration is concerned. They only care about the sponsor.

No. Kebabs reduce life of the cattle.

>asked for king syrup for my scrapple and the waitress said we don't have that
I would have burned the establishment down. NOTHING IS BETTER THEN KING SYRUP.

It goes great on apple dumplings also.

WTF. I am a skinny PA DUTCH Food buff. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN.

IF you don't have rivels in your pot pie you haven't lived.

Perhaps because you're eating real food instead of processed crap?

Too hard to get suppliers. Selling price would be well too expensive I reckon