Who would come with me and who would put there$$$ where there mouth is

wanna go do some training and prepare?
or do we want to send monetary support and let them take the last stand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w3wp6fC7vbo
youtube.com/watch?v=YViRZmhcQa0
cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/gunshot-trespass-report-battleford-farm-1.4541625
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would most definitely answer the boers call,i maybe bargain barrel tier but i can get with it.time to start working out i guess

wonder if the SJW will pay us (nazi`s) to leave

Join your military, get 5 years, and make yourself useful. Learn advanced first aid and IED development. Kick caffeine habit, learn to fast, learn to operate on no sleep. Learn to filtre water. They will need combat engineers and people that have actually fired guns before.

Going to SA with no skills, youre a burden not an asset

>join the military
>kick caffeine habit

lol

dude 5 years we dont have the time if i have to I rather go now and train in the bush
They have training camps there

>kick caffeine
y tho

>lrn2 operate on no sleep
How do I do this? I can do 3 days on a couple of hours a night and that's it. I used to pull all nighters quite easily but it has increasingly become harder to maintain focus.

>10 years survival training in boy scouts
>15 years of farming
goeie morgen!!

better things then caffeine to keep you awake

Rhodesia next pls

if you come we will try

If they ask I will go as a mercenary. I doubt there is anyway Trudeau would send troupes. Six years on and off in Afgan experience. They can pay me later

Is there a good chance of shit going down in SA? If so, yeah, I'll join. Lord knows I have nothing better to do.

However, I don't want to waste my time if nothing is going to happen and I also don't want shit to pop off and not already be there, so I need a no BS assessment: Likelihood of shit hitting the fan?

Goeiemorgen Ausvriend!

I have to get up at 5 every morning. Not my hobby.

can be done

>Likelihood of shit hitting the fan?
I'd say high, the place is run by illiterate niggers
Fight Break out in South African Parliament:
youtube.com/watch?v=w3wp6fC7vbo

our government might have left our people to there faith but I will not stand by and let it be without a fight.
Im seriously thinking of pulling funds and going my wife and kids wont like it but hey, greater man have fallen for less

Jesus.

Is there any kind of pipeline that exists to send foreign volunteers to places like SA? I've actually been thinking about doing this for a while. I was inspired by all the foreigners volunteering to fight for the Kurds in Syria, and while I respect them and the Kurds, I'd rather fight and die defending my people, white people.

Is there any support structure that exists to funnel us into places to train and potentially fight equivalent to the ones that exist to send people to Syria? Or hell, is there a "white cause" equivalent of all those jihadi networks that hook muzzies up from all over the world to join terrorist organizations?

state sanction murder, land grab, whites in camps and the culture against whites refusal of western county`s to condemn the hate against a minority
HMMM yeah id say pretty high

tonite i will start an email convo with the AWB to see if there is any options like that open at this stage there was a few things about it on their website

Let me know what you find out. If fucking Muslim terrorists can organize and set up transport and training camps, then we can sure as hell do it.

>any kind of pipeline that exists to send foreign volunteers to places like SA?
Not to my knowledge, I'd gladly go but I would need to know weapons and equipment were there waiting, not like I could hop on an air canada flight with 5 rifles body armor and 5000+ rounds. As things get worse I'm sure something will pop up

The question is what are the legalities of fighting a foreign war? Would volunteers face repercussion say back in the states?

I'm fairly certain it's legal as long as you're not fighting for anything designated as a terrorist organization or against the United States

The AWB is retarded larping, they had white nationalism in South Africa long before the nazis were even a thing and tying themselves to that idology just destroys their credibility.

>what are the legalities of fighting a foreign war
The US has been doing them for a 100 years. Now it has been fine for even private corps, but yeah if you are on the 'wrong' side some faggot might come after you

I'll not answer a call to commit suicide in foreign lands with the added punishment of being remembered as an evil warcriminal. I have no ties to SA, none of my family went there, don't much care about the place.

Maybe if someone makes a serious attempt to retake SA so I can actually gain something in going there.

well if you have a better plan we would sure like to hear

I'm a neet and I wake up at 4 just to take daily walks and scout the neighborhood.

>Maybe if someone makes a serious attempt to retake SA so I can actually gain something in going there.

You’re an opportunistic piece of shit. Wars like this need less people like you.

Old poor fat fag here, I'd probably be of no use, but I am bugging my congressman and POTUS on twatter, also really kicking around the idea of a White House petition to bring Boers here if it seems like enough people will sign it

Email send. I have asked some questions and extended an invite to come on the board and chat directly.
i have been doing the same with the dutch Parliament but there to busy with rapefugees

>neet
Despicable. The word 'neet' even means the egg of a louse in Dutch. Because that's what you are; a parasite.

This, sadly

What do you want me to do? Force myself into school? If I haven't been accepted yet I can't go

Gouda the first no go zone in Holland

Work

>first
Sadly, that's not true. Nor is it the only one.

I don't know how to get work, I guess I'll look into it, I don't want to be a parasite

how glorious would it be to have an user on the front line to report with live stream
why do you have a meme flag ?

Why do you?

>tfw you know it's bad in Sweden, but it's even worse
How do you not know how to get work?

>Think of places you know are hiring
>If none, ask friends and family if they know a place that's hiring
>If none, go to town, look for flyers 'help wanted' or similar
>If none, go to supermarket, ask if they need people
>Repeat until work is found

meme flag and memer flag are different things

The liberals doesn't like the word mercenary, so go as a "peace keeper" i mean, what 's the difference at this point

>what 's the difference at this point
Shooting kekbob is fun user. I was a combat eng, now pushing 40 but I'm pretty sure nigger removal would be just as enjoyable as kebob removal
youtube.com/watch?v=YViRZmhcQa0

>AWB
Enjoy your time interacting with a honeypot
Fuck Sup Forums is retarded

Any Leafs that go are wasting their time. Wait 1 year, we are fast approaching South Africa status. cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/gunshot-trespass-report-battleford-farm-1.4541625

fuck off, south africans are all cucks and are as anglo as the yanks. Let it burn.

This thread is a honeypot, and the agent whos running it would rather see whites be ethnically cleansed.

Its okay, he's going to burn in hell.

Im talking to you Mr. Alphabet Soup agent/

Every south african I talk to is fucking repugnant or oblivious to the fact we are british. They are loud and obnoxious, and generally retarded. Probably due to the dutch in them,

>saffers
>doing anything but telling you about the rainbow nation and how things aren't that bag right up until the bottom drops out of the gallows
Nah the only "racists" left in South Africa are the dumb welfare queens that were made wholly dependent on the state by the nats subsidies.

Agent Orange boven