On gun control

>on gun control
..I might throw up in my mouth

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q="David Brooks"&src=tren
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this a new copypasta? Feels like a new copypasta.

>Harry Potter and Hermione lobby Dumbledore to take away everyone's magic wand because Malfoy misused his

the jews couldnt get blacks to fully ruin the nation so now they are trying to get children to ruin the nation
it wont work

Wew

>openly admitting that they're propagandizing the youth in order to turn them into turnkey toy soldiers for their communist regimes

If the US gov weren't already so heavily infiltrated these people would be getting put in jail or deported.

I guess it's up to us to snatch away as many as possible who hate pedowood faggotry to slaughter these useful idiots

>leading the charge

wtf is happening to my country

holy cringe batman

>(((Ansbach)))

Oh the irony that she thinks rising up to being free to do as you please is living in dystopia.

Who the fuck cares what this inconsequential cunt says?

>this staggering historical ignorance
>she thinks this is anything new

Dumb teenagers are always the drivers of horrible social change. Hippies? Duh. The Red Guards during the Cultural Revolution? High school and college students. The NSDAP was huge in German universities before their big electoral successes. The list goes on and on.

Take dumbshit teens who think they know everything and who are biologically driven to rebel against their parents, give them a NOBLE opportunity to CHANGE THE WORLD from the mess their old folks who they hate created, and you get this, every single time. Weird how such HISTORIC YOUTH MOVEMENTS are always run by people older than their parents, but it's not like they're being cynically exploited or anything.

>rising up
I don't think they realize what they are asking for.

hey guys remember when harry potter became a crisis actor for the deep state?

kek

Kek, it is now

>I’m not sure why people are so surprised that the students are rising up—we’ve been feeding them a steady diet of dystopian literature showing teens leading the charge for years. We have told teen girls they are empowered. What, you thought it was fiction? It was preparation.

wait that's a good angle. holy shit. user you're a fucking genius!

Yes, reading all that dystopian literature certainly taught me that the people giving up their capacity for armed rebellion against the state is a great idea.

I mean sure, the NSA is spying on everyone like Big Brother and the last three Presidents have been using robotic drones to bomb foreign country's without declarations of war; but none of that is worth protesting over. Obama very clearly explained that he was doing it for our own protection and he was black Nobel peace prize winner.

Making sure that the people have no capacity for self defense and are utterly dependent on the police and military industrial complex to protect them is the sort of cause that a real free thinker can get behind.

This. If recent history has shown anything, it's that teenagers are particularly affected by gunfire. Picking open fights with gun owners whilst being vehemently against firearm ownership may not be the wisest course of action.

lmfao

NO YOU JUST HAVE TO USE YOUR OTHER WANDS INSTEAD OF THE MILITARY STYLE WANDS YOU WERE RELYING ON

> that revolting "art" in the background

thighs for days.

Jews are happening my user, jews...

Fucking lol'd.
"Ron, what are you saying?!" Hermione's voice was shaking with anger and disbelief. "I-I-I'm just saying that we shouldn't punish everyone for the actions of a few." Ron averted his gaze nervously. "Not all people are bad, you know."
"THAT'S NOT THE POINT!" Hermione screeched. "If they have a wand, they can do bad things with it. It's completely logical to take their wands away. You're literally being a Death Eater right now!" Ron looked into Hermione's maniacal blank stare thoughtfully. How could she have changed so radically? Or had she always been like this?
"I guess you are right, Hermione." Ron said quietly, Hermione's insane expression slowly turning into one of triumph and contempt. "AVADA KEDAVRA!" The sudden green flash froze her expression, and she slumped to the floor without a sound. "Malfoy was right. Mudbloods really are bad news."

>sjw Hermione
best character arc

They're going to rise up against guns... how?

She's mostly bringing awareness of her nose

That revolting faggot in the foreground.

how many shitty policies are regressives giving up for their guns?

twitter.com/search?q="David Brooks"&src=tren

If this is what we're up against, we're gonna be stacking fags in body bags to the rhythm of a war drum and the battle will be over so fast we'll wonder where the time went.

it's literally
>Delores Umbridge takes away everyones wand and says they have to practice "theoretical defense" and turns magic combat class into Sweden

Harry Potter is actually based because it represents English culture just before brits became massive faggots

>No clear goals.
>small scale protests
>rising up
kek

kek

love the part where Hemione goes full SJW and tries to end elf slavery and the elves are obviously better off as slaves and she keeps going on and on and no one wants to listen and even characters like Mr Weasley and Hagrid are like holy shit give it a rest

JK Rowling really is /ourguy/

oh man this is what happens when soyboys like this
reach old age

It woked in China in the 1950s.

I'm fully prepared to kill them, and I won't feel a fucking thing when I pull the trigger on some female commie teen.

Does she know what dystopia is?
And is she aware that children don't read dystopia?

I love this image more than I love myself.

Conflating real life with the movies. They are hopeless. Muh empowered hunger games teenage girl would get mowed the fuck down in the first 3 minutes of any real combat game.

Idk tbqh senpai

Why are people like this? what the fuck.

>JK Rowling really is /ourguy/
>the author whose series is a giant anti-racism allegory

>chloe no!

>dystopian fiction showing teens leading the charge
But in this case they want to lead the charge to institute the dystopia, this would be like if the the kids were fighting to make the hunger games a thing and keep district 1 living better then all the others,

Thot mentality is best mentality

That's actually a pretty good analogy when u're a millennial retard.

Basically she wrote something unintentionally based because she's a british anglo piece of shit but has been conditioned to feel guilty over this and must smugly deprecate her own works to make up for creating a successful children's interpretation of enlightened classist british society working.

If it makes you feel better, all of the West is swirling down a spiral of insanity.

Virtue signalling is the new fentanyl.

weak fathers create weak men and whores destined for meaningless lives

With magic and empowerment. Just like the 2016 election.

This really motivated me to fight against (((globalists)))

teenagers 'rising up' is like Sup Forums attempting to make another ethnostate via discord.

It will just fizzle out because no one wants to put any REAL effort into it and they've gotten bored

These kids are given non stop prime time all over Main stream media

They are not a fucking rebellion Jesus Christ

Plus, these kids are preachy and annoying as fuck.

While they're rising up against guns I wonder how many real issues they are ignoring.

Would it work better if we used Team Speak or Ventrilo?

I remember that, that shit was cool.

>The NSDAP being bad
kys

yep spot on, but the end result is kids read the book not JK Rowling's twitter, as long as they don't see the (movie series) they're fine

She is one of many

Pic related.