Italy/pol/ - Wagecucks' morning coffee edition

- CRASHING THE EU -
Goodbye Eurozone, New Italian currency (minibots):
1) imgur.com/a/PYcLl
2) imgur.com/a/hxB7k
3) imgur.com/a/gNYBr

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country were center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with ADF"
Borghi (Lega): "Well, Merkel isnt doing good anyway, so who cares"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

1/3 of Italians would like to expel all non-EU citizens from Italy
"32% say they would never want to get in touch with immigrants, either in the workplace and in the sphere of friendships" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/XZmdt

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union (English)
archive.is/UJNkd

- RACEWAR CHRONICLES -
Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Oppose Mass Migration (English)
archive.is/uN7Oa

Gunshots against refugees camp in Enna (Eng Translate)
archive.is/dS4Ii

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples (Eng Translate)
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/eYgrq

Financial support from all Italians, Luca "The Saint" Traini:
"I'm honored, please give all the money to poor families as long as they are Italian families" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/lyI22

Luca glorified by Italians as National Hero. Banners and messages written on walls all over Italy. (Eng Translate)
archive.is/nvzgN

Luca "The Roman Legionary" Traini to prosecutors: " I Have no regrets, I'm sorry they are not dead" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/VRRHu

Pamela poster #120dB Campaign
media.8ch dot net/file_store/922b235a5a8a1c169874ed5add3cdb1a7db03b6db8d67b2d61adcff3eb546fbf.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs
rainews.it/dl/rainews/articoli/Europarlamento-Verhofstadt-rinuncia-alleanza-AldeM5s-9af6671c-4370-4eaf-b4f3-ae024ee8b205.html
archive.is/zQUYo
youtube.com/watch?v=1vYPwrlvkg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nation Election Day 4 March
Last Polls:

Forza Nuova [fascists] 0,3%

CasaPound [fascists] 1,9%

Right Wing Coalition: 37,6%
- Forza Italia [conservatives] 15,3%
- Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 14,8%
- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/fascists] 5,5%
- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2%

Globalist Coalition: 25,6%
- Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 21,9%
- Più Europa [globalists/progressives] 2,1%
- Insieme [greens/social democrats] 0,7%
- Civica Popolare [liberals] 0,5%
- SVP [South Tyrol identitarians] 0,4%

Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirate party-esque] 26,8%

Liberi e Uguali [progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 5,3%

Potere al Popolo [communists] 1,5%

The Iconoclast vid:
Right-Wing Leading In Italian Election 2018 (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs

Tonight Salvini is spearheading a tiki torch rally in Bologna, a leftshit stronghold. Get your chimpout popcorn ready, we forecast commie skulls cracked by the police.

Good morning /ita/lizens.
Will he be Live on kikebook?

>meme war veteran reporting in
just reopened my normiebook, starting the memetic warfare, i need good memes

The right wing is doing fine since 5 years of leftist disasters have pissed off almost everybody in Italy. But there are problems: it's split in multiple parties and there's a third meme party called M5S sucking away useful votes (it polls at 26/30% and it's voted by many bluepilled boomers).

I think it's quite poetic that Italy is the place where it's all starting again

here's some good shit

Oh so the little Serbian can support Italian when Italy decides the EU is becoming too shilly but won't support us?

Fuck you, you fucking scum eater.

We're gonna make the trains run on time once again

Wrong flag you retarded paki

thank you, going to collect some mmes, do we have any normie page to attack first?

Shut up Croatia!

*kisses you on the lips*

Italy isn't a white country
America is an example of a white country.

I hate MS5.
two years ago, somewhere on RT, Russia today, there was an article saying that they were going to try to negotiate with the EU ministers in Brussels to stay in the Eurozone or something like that.

They simple ignored Nigel Farage's example of leaving.

About the not supporting you thing you mentioned earlier, you already live in a police state, all of the good guys keep getting arrested, you're almost as bad as Sweden, Brexit would have worked if you deported all Muslims, but as it stands you did the exact opposite with the latter

MAMMA MIA LA CREATURA

Shut the fuck up Slovenia.

I mean, you can yell at me all you want, it won't take the Muslims away, though

Good for you Italia, you turn against the Reich once again, first as traitor, second time with incompetence, now democratically.

threadly reminder to ignore Sup Forumsrannies and butthurt mutts

THIS! I'm a proud American WHITE MAN of complete German descent. SHITALIANS can't compete with my whiteness.

Pic related is me.

>whiter than you Muhammad

kek

i need the pick that talks about the migrant crime rates and the italian crime rate, i can't find it here

Buongiorno pastabros

Can you give me a quick rundown who our guys are?
What's the chance of you driving niggers back in the ocean?

Lega are /ourguys/ and they have pledged to remove 100k rapefugees a year along with closing the sea border

>Forza Nuova [fascists] 0,3%
>CasaPound [fascists] 1,9%
>Right Wing Coalition: 37,6%
>- Forza Italia [conservatives] 15,3%
>- Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 14,8%
>- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/fascists] 5,5%
>- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2%
these are /ourguys/

the chance is very high if Lega wins, they are promising to send 100000 chimps back per year and stopping them from entering

well shit, I thought I'd saved it but I don't have it, have a muh Russia bump

kek thanks, i'll wait because that is a good meme for the normies
could it be that the russians they are talking about are the (((russians)))? kek

I don't trust Berlusconi at all... He better not do a 180

Sounds great ... hopefully we get our shit together soon, too.

I'm pretty sure it's the same Russians CNN is constantly screeching about

no one trusts him and he knows no one can win without him, but if the coalition wins is already a win for us
we hope too hans
fucking russians they really are everywhere

Quanto vorrei che gli hacker russi fossero reali e rendessero Salvini imperatore d'Italia.

buongiorno fratelli miei!

but they are real! how could people think that progress and communism are evil?!
buongiorno hans

if anything now they're trying to kick out the new cuckold pope
life is good, тoвapищ

>imperatore d'Italia
Mamma mia, che schifezza avere una mezza sega come lui come imperatore. Uno che fino a un anno fa sul Tricolore ci sputava.
Meglio i Savoia che la patria l'hanno tradita, ma hanno anche pagato.

i thought it was a bufala, link?

In fact they tried a disastrous agreement to leave Farage's faction in EU parliament to join the liberldemocrats of ALDE, but Verhofstadt told them to fuck off. Everyone with a minimum of functioning brain should have seen the scam M5S is at least in that moment.

rainews.it/dl/rainews/articoli/Europarlamento-Verhofstadt-rinuncia-alleanza-AldeM5s-9af6671c-4370-4eaf-b4f3-ae024ee8b205.html

First time was a non aggression pact not a military alliance, second time was a civil war and one side (the fascists) lost, and now some leftist traitors (Prodi and friends) throw us in this EU project and we're trying to fix the situation.
Nice knowledge of history btw.

here's a link to the article
archive.is/zQUYo

ty pastabro, i hope he falls with his liberal ideologies and that a new conservative church will rise

>Salvini is a danger goy, vote for M5Soros!

Ayyy DiMayo!
What a complete fraud.

Diciamo che a sto giro è l'opzione migliore per sfanculare l'Europa ma dal prossimo in avanti voto CasaPound.

had a interesting discussion with a italian friend of mine here
i told him that i wouldnt mind having a italian qt as a gf
he immediatly told me that getting a italian gf would be the worst decision i could ever make and he would rather kill himself than getting one as a waifu
was kinda shocked actually but it all made sense somehow when looking at the local youth during my trips through italy
the guys seem somehow desperate and "disconnected" towards them which is actually quite strange imho
of course we have that degenerate leftist cunts here in germany but the problem in your country seems to be some kind of a social matter
could someone explain that to me?

basically girls here are a coin toss: you either get an ice queen or a massive whore
also a lot of them are psychotic, so there's that too
all in all though I think your friend was exaggerating when he said he'd rather kill himself

if casa pound gets into the parliament it's a topkek
italian women are told since birth that they are the most beautiful in the world, like the other mediterranean women, so they already have an high ego, second italian women all came from italian family and most of them had strong traditions and strong paternal figures, so italian women are really very strong and independent and for the average normie is a complete mess finding an italian gf. even chads have problem here in italy to find a girl of their league because girls here have a really high expectatione, also this

Hanno pagato partecipando a ballando con le stelle e Sanremo.
Ripensandoci sono quelli finiti peggio

The Italian election is going to be a great meme, can't wait for you to crash the EURO with no survivors.

Probably your friend is a degenerate one who was in search of easy pussy. Average Italian girl didnt throw her cunt to the first guy she met...you need to be dedicated.
They want an husband not an easy ride.

Best case scenario:
>Right wing coalition 40%+
>Lega more % than Forza Italia
>CasaPound 3%+
Truly a KeK sign, blessing our timeline.

We hope so too, since everybody is betting (literally) on our demise, at least we could take everybody down with us and crash this satanic Union, accidentally saving the continent.

>161191247

You'll be surprised to see how cucked Italians can be

>Right wing coalition 40%+
>Lega more % than Forza Italia
>CasaPound 3%+
>PD 20%
>Liberi e uguali

>exaggerating
sure
>a lot of them are psychotic
>a coin toss
thats what i expected
the msm over there and the false beliefs of a "ideal relationship" are way more present in italia imho
i always witnessed a handful groups of young girls dressing up like sluts hooked to their smartphones and swarming around the one metrosexual "chad" on his scooter in the smaller villages because he somehow met the expectations of the italian pop singer
meanwhile they sat around on some benches and did smoke joints like crazy
>since birth
very interesting
i think that explains a lot

GIB THE STRENGTH

HIGH ENERGY

Come on, after 20 years of his governance you can trust him.
You can trust him to act like himself.

Could the right coalition win? Who would be our presidente del consiglio?

god please let this happen

it depends, the right wing coalition is the only one with the numbers to win, and the premier will be chosen by the party of the coalition that gets more votes, now is a challenge between lega and forza italia, if lega gets more votes salvini is the premier

>no tengo dinero
Kek

DO EEET Massimo

damn, the thread sure is slow today

>manchild

I can't just wait to check the exit polls all night during the 5th of March.

>piddino

youtube.com/watch?v=1vYPwrlvkg8
one of my fav cities is a leftist stronghold
>y even life
how can people from napoli deal with the sheer amount of niggers running around in their city

Cruciani (guy from Italian radio bloodsports) wants to amend the constitution to remove the ban on the Fascist party lmao

because N*apolitans are niggers themselves

> At home on tuesday morning
> doesn’t realise he’s a Neet
> doesn’t realise M5s is going to win

Can you imagine (((Mentana)))'s temper if right wing might win?

I'm not at home, though?
also
>muh M5Soros victory
you're as delusional as Berniefags

>Libero

kek

as i stayed awake for the american's elections i'll obviously stay awake for this one!

They aren't really any worse than the 'Italians' living in Neaples. It's a very pretty shithole, but it's still a shithole.

>tfw I was too tired and did not marathoned the US election
>tfw I did not bet some of my savings on Trump's victory

Just die in my sleep already

Get real, if LN wins then FI will defect, make up an other centrist alliance, and put his man on the big chair.

ben detto
TERRONI DI MERDA

Polentone del cazzo. Soffocherai in mezzo alla nebbia padana.

this

senti che puzza...

butthurt sicilian spotted

>tfw I did not bet some of my savings on Trump's victory
fuck me too, i wished for the victory but i never dared to risk, fuck me
we can only hope he doesnt betray us
NOT DIVIDE AND CONQUER, WE ARE BROTHERS AND WE MUST STAY UNITED AND WIN THIS FUCKING ELECTION!

I just hope that Salvini gets more votes than Berlusconi: otherwise get ready for INCIUCIO BOYZ

I see you're already here, now post feminine benis or gtfo

Sadly Salvini will never be premier. He could be only if Lega will have more votes than Forza Italia, that is very unlikely. And, even if Kek permits it, Berlusconi will break the coalition and side with PD, as he has always done when he hadn't the numbers, and Lega will be left alone with no one to join (unless M5S gets so butthurt they form an alliance but it has the same probability of +Europa having 10%). Don't kid yourself, it's not happening. We should aim for Casapound to get in the parliament to enjoy Boldrini, Bonino and Fiano's meltdown

Sei cosciente che il vero problema di Napoli, la corruzione della camorra, arriva ormai dappertutto in Italia ed é solo questione di tempo perché diventi tutta come Napoli?
Se vuoi proteggere i tuoi valori, lotta contro la corruzione in ogni forma SERIA (se non tocca il portafogli di nessuno non é seria, é uno specchietto per allodole!), e non dare mai e in nessun modo voti a Silvio (o altri che siano stati coinvolti in processi per collusione mafiosa).

It was so good, to see Mentana slowly changing face. I legitimately masturbated

"MUH l'analfabetismo funzionale ha vinto"

Anyway, expect months and months of "here the 100% accurate statistic about how only ignorant people voted for right wing coalition"

Luca Traini tried to kick off the race war and none of you followed him.

...scappano anche i cani.....