In a hospital waiting room in Vancouver, Canada

>in a hospital waiting room in Vancouver, Canada.

>There is a family of 8 foreigners talking EXTREMELY loud in their native tongue, two are even arguing and the rest of the waiting room is packed with more foreigners being loud speaking in their own language.

>Were in a fucking hospital

>The two actual sick white people and me are sitting here in pain, shaking our heads because were just trying to relax while in pain, but can't because these assholes won't shut up.

FUCKING IMMIGRANTS GET THE FUFK OUT OR MY COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135546876
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck out of*

>le 33% face

City hospitals are the worst. Come home to the suburbs, white man.

I stopped living in the city and switched to taking a train every day. 10x better, even with the extra hour of commute. Hospitals are nicer, but most importantly the environment is better.

Used to live in coquitpam, really liked it there but fuck the commute, and I like walking everywhere so the inner city is a must. Most of the time Vancouver is fine, but over the past few years the influx of immigrants has absolutely ruined it.

Coquitlam*

I visited Calgary in 2004 for the stampede and all i remember is really loud obnoxious gooks spitting and walking into people. I was very dissapointed with Canada

If you think Vancouver is bad, try Richmond. Not a white man in sight.

I miss my country, man.

I hope you know (((who))) is to blame for this.

Of course I do. Plus Justin faggeu

Theyre still at it, they literally have not stopped this entire time, they just keep going and going and going, trying to talk OVER one another, because who's right totally matters in a hospital. The ones sick with the flu aren't wearing masks, and there is a flu epidemic where I live (probably thanks to immigrants). FUCK THIS.

Where can I move that's better than this shit?

One is constantly burping and sucking back snot, it's fucking disgusting.

>Vancouver
You already lost. Move to somewhere that isn't being colonized by minorities with government support via your taxdollars.

Jews are so ugly--inside and out. No wonder they hate good people, kind people, attractive people.

What race? Language?

Get the fuck out of there before you catch their nasty immigrant germs bro. Come back later ur not that sick.

I hate to say this because I'm truly sorry, but my fabulously little "diverse" town in California is actually better than what you are describing. Where I live, by now an angry little Filipino nurse backed by a white or latino police officer would by now have come out and told people to quiet down or else. And they would have.

I used to live in Oakland. Went to the ER there once with a friend who broke his wrist, oh my god. Beautiful old hospital built long ago by the white man, huge comfy waiting room with big windows, and all over the floor slicks of blood and vomit. Jesus christ. The nurses were so tired and mad. Never again, hopefully. Small towns are better user, maybe that's the point of what I'm telling you. You gotta get out of the big city--or turn and fight.

Some sort of south american, I think, either that or from some weird middle eastern country. It was 8-10 of them here for one if them, literally taking up 1/3rd of the waiting room space. Thank God they left because the lady was discharged with some oxycotton for her appendix which wasn't even swollen according to the doctor.

Now it stinks of pee in here for some reason.

You should keep some medical grade dust masks around the house for when you have to go to hospitals or similar. Seriously.

Stop being sick then you weak cunt, we force ourselves to be healthy

I broke my toe. I won't be here much longer hopefully, all my tests are done just waiting to see the doctor.

Dang, when I broke my toe I didn't even bother going to the hospital, kek. I mean there's not much they can do. It'll heal, just stay off your feet if you can, and wear bedroom slippers for a bit.

I wouldn't have bothered coming but I also needed to talk to them about my gallbladder which is currently fucked and also some neurological stuff I have going on.

I lived in Canada for a handful of years and it makes me sad to see what happened.

Without being able too see the info graphs that user had posted, most of the pertinent data is lost

Dont really know what has your panties in a knot buddy, healthcare is free there right?

Not completely, but the most important stuff yes. My panties are in a knot because immigrants are ruining my country just as they are ruining yours. It's not just healthcare. It's everything.

Fucken hell lad and I thought we had it bad.

lern 2 internetz
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135546876