Pt 2: Shooting Survivor, David Hogg, Possibly Coached By Ex-FBI Parent

>In less than a week since they survived a mass murdering gunman attack on their school, two students who quickly became media stars of the Parkland, Florida school shootings are now media obsessed to the point they say they are snubbing an invitation to meet with President Donald Trump this Wednesday in favor of appearing on a televised town hall with CNN’s Jake Tapper.
>One student in particular, David Hogg, has been astonishingly articulate and highly skilled at propagating a new anti-Conservative/anti-Trump narrative behind the recent school shooting. Few have seen this type of rapid media play before, and when they have it has come from well-trained political operatives and MSM commentators.
>Immediately, these students-turned-activists threw up some red flags.
>In what was initially an incredibly odd move for a high school student, Hogg vehemently defended the FBI and placed the blame squarely on the president’s shoulders…. before admitting that his father was in the FBI.
>“I think it’s disgusting, personally. My father’s a retired FBI agent and the FBI are some of the hardest working individuals I have ever seen in my life,” proclaimed David Hogg to CNN.
>“It’s wrong that the president is blaming them for this.”
>“He can’t put that off on them. He is in charge of them and these people, what they love to do is push this off on bureaucracy and say it’s not them,” he said. “He is in charge of the FBI … the executive branch is supposed to enforce laws and as such, President Trump is in charge of that and the FBI.”

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/02/19/School-Shooting-Survivor-Turned-Activist-David-Hoggs-Father-In-FBI-Appears-To-Have-Been-Coached-On-Anti-Trump-Lines

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bvz3NsbptNc
youtu.be/qp0g2ZFE6Ns
youtu.be/LaLrnRz0gNY
youtube.com/channel/UCpMMcYVSnqOIJA11vBnFngQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NIPxV6mww3I
youtube.com/channel/UC6YtABFyQn18oYoydBO3hHQ/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0
youtu.be/BG0a04PX-zY?t=40s
yournewswire.com/witnesses-valentines-day-shooting-false-flag/
youtu.be/-iBmVHDktOs
youtube.com/watch?v=uDRbC_2T0TA
cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group/index.html
jta.org/2018/02/15/news-opinion/united-states/the-jewish-sheriff-leading-the-response-to-the-florida-school-shooting-quotes-the-talmud
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/sns-bc-us--florida-shooting-an-unbreakable-bond-20180216-story.html
twitter.com/wmsdtv/status/955962642954444800
twitter.com/zakostzer
youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc
twitter.com/Ryan_Deitsch/status/963906353000599553
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200277689.html
eagleeye.news/news/violent-shooting-occurs-at-msd-killing-17-and-wounding-15/
youtu.be/-mIRvJYmH6s
archive.is/La4Gk
kentucky.com/news/local/education/article196160179.html
archive.is/xJbRQ
browardschools1.com/stonemandouglas
browardschools.com/stonemandouglas
miami.cbslocal.com/2018/02/16/fbi-tip-school-shooting-nikolas-cruz/
chabad-mafia.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot to add previous thread:

>blame the president
>wont meet with him either
lmao. These kids are obviously plants/being coached. Why would they skip out on that meeting to appear on CNN?

youtu.be/bvz3NsbptNc

youtu.be/qp0g2ZFE6Ns

The FBI could go on tv and admit to false flag killing citizens and you fuckin pussies wouldn't do anything.
nothing will get you losers motivated.

youtu.be/LaLrnRz0gNY

dropped proxy to show you faggots his *UNSPOILED* YOUTUBE CHANNEL

FEAST NOW MY PRETTY-SWEETS

youtube.com/channel/UCpMMcYVSnqOIJA11vBnFngQ

How is everyone so sure it was Cruz when all news sources are reporting “He wore a gas mask and smoke grenades"?

youtube.com/channel/UC6YtABFyQn18oYoydBO3hHQ/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

are all the dudes at this highschool queer baits?
this is crazy. every single male interviewed has been highly effeminate.

They reported it but there were conflicting reports. A girl described the look on his face being "focused" but the video was taken down

Somewhat related. The father of the dead girl who went viral today, has been anti gun for months before. I'll look for his tweet. But he specifically tweeted pro gun control months beforehand

I see your bad acting and raise you with mine:
youtu.be/BG0a04PX-zY?t=40s

you would think the military would step in first honestly, they are supposed to be more patriotic than a bunch of LARPing NEETs. why havent THEY done anything yet? are (((they))) in on it too?

yournewswire.com/witnesses-valentines-day-shooting-false-flag/

>Many credible sources, including students, parents, and teachers of Stoneman Douglas high school have openly admitted on camera that they were told prior to the Valentine’s Day shooting that a “code red” active shooter drill would be taking place, and that police officers would be firing blanks at them.

>“I thought it was a drill because they told us police officers would fire blanks, like scare us, so we could, you know, train for this. So no one took it seriously until….,” Stoneman Douglas H.S. student Connor Dietrich said live on CNN, before being cut off by the broadcaster.

>Stoneman Douglas H.S. Freshman Kelsey Friend also told CNN on Thursday that fellow classmates told her on the day of the shooting that police would be conducting an active shooter drill using “fake guns.”

>Then people started dying.

>“We had rumors going around the school that police would do a fake code red with fake guns, not actual, but sounding real and I thought at the beginning that this just wasn’t real and that this was just drills […] until I saw my teacher dead on the floor.”

>The freshman said that she was hiding behind the teacher’s desk with 15-20 other students when her teacher was shot in the doorway of the classroom.

>Another student told a Texas News station that she saw “weird dust on the floor” after shots were fired and admits that drills were being conducted on the day of the shooting.

>“It was pretty terrifying because they were all putting us through drills — we thought this was a drill but it wasn’t and then we just started hearing gunshots,” another student told KPRC 2 shortly after the shooting.

that's a chromosomal problem there, lads

> Jewgle florida gunman had gas mask and smoke grenades

Literally every news source you can think of reported this. You pop a couple in a school corridor you wont be taking mask off for a while.

Sheriff Israel accused of statutory/abortion of 17yr old in 2012
youtu.be/-iBmVHDktOs

He was about to start laughing.

why do they all wear the sjw glasses?
thats the big conspiracy
vid very related
youtube.com/watch?v=uDRbC_2T0TA

cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group/index.html
>During one of the anti-Semitic rants in the chat, Cruz spoke of his birth mother, saying, "My real mom was a Jew. I am glad I never met her."

jta.org/2018/02/15/news-opinion/united-states/the-jewish-sheriff-leading-the-response-to-the-florida-school-shooting-quotes-the-talmud
>Scott Israel, the Broward County Sheriff, called on lawmakers in Washington and Tallahassee to expand police powers. By allowing officers to detain people for a mental health evaluation on the basis of "worrisome social media posts" even if no direct threats were made.

>Israel is the county’s first Jewish sheriff, and it’s an identity he has embraced. A 2016 campaign flier reported on that year by the South Florida Sun-Sentinel centers on the role that faith in general, and Judaism in particular, plays in his life.

>He’s also a vocal advocate for gun control. In the 2016 campaign flier, he mentioned fighting gun violence as one of his top issues. And speaking to reporters Wednesday evening, he said people who are being treated for mental illness shouldn’t be allowed to buy guns.

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/sns-bc-us--florida-shooting-an-unbreakable-bond-20180216-story.html
>6 friends shattered by Florida shooting forge new bond

>They cheekily called themselves the "Jew Crew," these six friends who met playing sports in elementary school and who, at 13, had planned back-to-back bar mitzvahs so the parties would stretch on for weeks. Along with Jonathan there was Joey Cordover, Noah Kaufman, John Greenberg, Sam Resnick and Ethan Rocha, who wasn't Jewish but became an honorary "crew" member anyway.

Im thinking there were some trained people doing the massacre not this low IQ dumbarse. Smoke grenades + gas mask is perfect cover.

I thought they were friends. Pic related.

yeah, I didn't expect that

that's a wierd reaction from alex.
hell, the video is from 2012. kinda gives it some creedence, if it were just bs why did she leave it up for six years?

somebody should download it. im getting tons of capchas.

I got it

just watched again.
it's a habbening.
#reeeeetooo

>They cheekily called themselves the "Jew Crew,"
So is this some high school-tier remake of Inglourious Basterds?

i'm sure she still wants vengeance.
>latinaish
>abortion
>scorned

israel's in doodoo

WOW...

Crisis-actor students are part of the school's TV club.
twitter.com/wmsdtv/status/955962642954444800

The communications director Zak Koster
twitter.com/zakostzer
>USY Arvot Sub-Regional Secretary| Aspiring Photographer/ Cinematographer|

USY = United Synagogue Youth,
>United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism (USCJ) is the primary organization of synagogues practicing Conservative Judaism in North America

She seemed very shocked and upset that he had a family, I am sure she does, too. The kid would be 6 this year.

You done goofed, but I think the mistake led all the redddit fags away when they didn't see a previous thread post. +1 in my book OP

Bump

>that's a wierd reaction from alex.

It's not weird.

InfoWars is Jewish controlled opposition and always has been. The Sheriff is the Jew in chief, of course Alex "Arabs control Hollywood & Space Nazis did 9/11" Jones isn't gonna bring bad attention to him or the Jewish role in all this. That's the point of his platform.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc

InfoWars released a video today about how gun control makes you a "Nazi" even though Hitler relaxed gun laws for most German citizens in 1938.

>camera 2 Ryan Deitsch
Filmed this
twitter.com/Ryan_Deitsch/status/963906353000599553

PUSH AND EXPOSE. KEEP THIS THREAD GOING FOR DAYS.
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200277689.html
Turn your volume WAY up and listen starting at 30 seconds to the 40 second mark. Someone whispers that the girl needs to mention diversity

what in the FUCK

i hate this faggot

That little fucker was coaching her ass

I just found some bombshell evidence guys.

This is happening supposedly DURING a fucking school shooting. The fucking AUDACITY of these pieces of shit rats.

I could break everyone in this picture with my fisticuffs

Ha what a little faggot

There was no shooting. Nobody died.

>1188811
Digits for truth

When the sheriff became political is when I knew this was a crock of shit. Then the FBI stepped in and the parading started to happen. What took the cake? "The school is to be torn down".

the doggo knows

bump

H E A D S U P
There is a high school being replaced in my city. They are almost done the construction of the new one and they plan to tear down the old school soon. Make sure you fucks save any information that you can about Dover High School in Delaware. My state has the most corrupt politicians, there is ZERO transparency and 0 FOIA requests have been fulfilled since like 2008. They also parrot Bloomberg politics and try to mimic New York politics and react with California political news. Our senator has his hands in the Iran deal, Uranium One, and does everything the DNC tells him to.

fuck off with your fake news site

Shooting probably happened. As for the falseflag I'm not sold. But I can see some organization manipulating vulnerable and mentally ill people into doing something like this. I wish people would look into with that frame of mind as staging a school shooting themselves would be too risky for said organization.

and you will probably find that some jew made some money from the school being demolished and rebuilt.

Don't let me down, Delaware user

FOUND A PIC OF HIS FBI AGENT FATHER! DEAD RINGER!!

see
let me get you map points of the old and new locations

That is how they hear the fucking newsroom presenter you dense shit

>canadian
crypto jew detected

Heeb hog in the first one

someone ask this kid if his fbi dad kept guns in the house (he did) so why didnt he steal them and shoot up the school

Hopefully this will expose anyone trying to use my city/state for this garbage.

>snubbing trump is media-whoredom, not just a wise decision
>not a rational person, an obvious shill
>red flags = i don't like them and you shouldn't either
>strange that a child would love his father more than a shitty president
>see above
>trump always deflects and his bullshit is transparent with big ass fake titties
>can't fault you there as the fbi did drop the ball

So after reading the comments on this faggot oven doger's jewtube account it would appear that at least a few people have good arguments for why gun control is the wrong way to go. Almost as though a few Sup Forumsacks have been there. A lot of braindead lefties in there as well, or shills. The kid is an idiot for leaving comments enabled though, but i guess that's to be expected from a narcissistic jew looking for his 15 minutes of fame.

Every single actor doing their FUCK TRUMP, NIGGA! slave-mistral act, all while claiming to be in high school?

If these really are High School aged crisis actors WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY GETTING THESE KIDS FROM?

Guys all the people representing this florida school are actors. The bold lesbo is a child actor too.

Saved, user. I will spread the word like wildfire if it happens.
Who is your dirty senator?

>However, teacher Scott Beigel and senior Joaquin Oliver were on the third floor as well, and fell victim to the shootings, suggesting a different occurrence than what is officially reported on the media.
>To the knowledge of this staff, MSD students were extremely compliant with authorities, following every instruction without question. Code red protocol was followed. Every rule that was practiced in the last few months was put into place and followed. Yet 17 people still lost their lives.

eagleeye.news/news/violent-shooting-occurs-at-msd-killing-17-and-wounding-15/

he is indeed in charge of the fbi which is why he is trying to fix them

Get the planefags
youtu.be/-mIRvJYmH6s

>archive.is/La4Gk

Go back to Q, Boomer

Chris Coons, Tom Carper

NOTE: Podesta and like 6-10 other DNC members all own private homes in Dewey, Bethany, Rehoboth beaches. That little DNC cartel has its claws in Delaware.

Different state, but similar coincidence:

>Students at the Kentucky high school who were attacked by an active shooter Tuesday had recently finished training in what to do in such incidents.

>Authorities say two students were killed and as many as 18 wounded or injured in the attack. The suspect was arrested at the scene, Fox News reports.

kentucky.com/news/local/education/article196160179.html

>archive.is/xJbRQ
Nice find

The girl in this Christmas mockery video appears to be the same from Another fake news real jews TV faggoo..
>my highschool was shot up today

at least that slimey piece of shit Kasky had the decency to pretend he was upset

Someone post the video of the police rushing to remove weapons from the school into a pickup truck

LOOK AT WHAT I JUST DISCOVERED FAGGOTS

AHHHHHHHHH HOLY SHIT!
www.browardschools.com/

browardschools1.com/stonemandouglas

browardschools.com/stonemandouglas - Normal domain just 404s

But he's my new meme. The others are 2 years old now.

Spot on, leaf. Ignore the jew goblins. We'll deal with those.

Kikes are fucking disgusting. They're already running with the holohoax lingo.
>#NeverAgain
>referring to everyone as "survivors"

So they posted that the school would be closed after the shooting

BEFORE THE SHOOTING

SandyHoax2

I haven't read all of the news reports, but how did he get enough clips and ammo and a gas mask and smoke grenades into this building after riding in an Uber?
In one of the videos, I counted 18 shots, and other reports made it sound like he was firing multiple shots into classrooms. That would take a lot of ammo, no? And pre-loaded clips? He wouldn't be loading there, right? Maybe someone who is more into funs knows how that kid could have managed it.
(in b4 spoiler: he didn't)

What the actual fuck is going on here?

just like a good dungeons and dragons game master. They just sort of hand wave away the details and leave everything all vague.

GUYS! Shills are going crazy in this thread I need your help!

here my Boss Hogg run down. His dad, being ex FBI also work for Cubic corp

>I haven't read all of the news reports, but how did he get enough clips and ammo and a gas mask and smoke grenades into this building after riding in an Uber?
What did he do with all that stuff when he tried to blend in with the crowd walking beside the blonde girl who said she was surprised he wasn't the one doing the shooting? Did he just take it all off and pile it up in a corner in one of the rooms or the hallway and then stroll over to join the crowd leaving the school? Was there just a huge pile of guns ammo grenades and a gas mask sitting in the hallway for an hour while he's off getting a drink at Subway and then food at McDonalds?

The thread actually got deleted.

Holy shit, fucking kike mods.

This looks like the handy work of the Chabad mafia. The Sheriff was Chabad as well.

>Newly released surveillance video shows Cruz just after the shooting walking into a McDonald’s restaurant.

>“And casually walks down the street as if life goes on,” said Rabbi Hershy Bronstein about the video which came from Cha Center Chabad’s surveillance camera.

>‘Protocols Not Followed’ After FBI Got Tip Weeks Before School Shooting
miami.cbslocal.com/2018/02/16/fbi-tip-school-shooting-nikolas-cruz/

>protocols
I'd say that the "Protocols" were followed to a tee.
>Chabad-Mafia
chabad-mafia.com/