I think that it's harder to espouse ideologies of hate when you have to attack a specific individual...

I think that it's harder to espouse ideologies of hate when you have to attack a specific individual, and not just the population at large.

That being the case, I'm a gay man in a gay relationship. Ask me your questions, anons. I want to talk to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing#In_mainstream_media
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you feel the need to make post about fucking a man?

Because some people feel the need to complain about me doing it.

I know this isn't a question but: kill yourself

I know that wasn't a question, but my answer is no.

Why do you care about others opinion, some people think having a wife is bad. But, I don't go around saying hey look at me I have a wife.

>Why do you care about others opinion
Curiosity, mostly. Once upon a time I could have gone on about the existential threat that exists against all gay people but, thankfully, those days are behind us. Now I just want to try and figure out where the opposition comes from so that I can better empathise with those people.

>existential threat that exists against all gay people
Nature?

That would only be true if homosexuality were only but always heritable.

>I'm a gay man in a gay relationship.
OP is a faggot, please kys

Missing a word?
I was talking about the various diseases that regularly btfo your kind.

this, because:
you aren't important or special here. nobody gives a fuck about you

>Missing a word?
No. Homosexuality would have to be only but always heritable - i.e. homosexual parents always produce homosexual offspring, and that this is the only source of homosexuality.

>I was talking about the various diseases that regularly btfo your kind.
Hardly an existential threat.

Well, my only problem with gay people is the same as my problem with every other group that constantly espouses pride to be part of some group.

>black pride
>gay pride
>white pride

Is that all you have to be proud of? Is it the most defining thing about your personality? If you were born gay then you had no choice in the matter, and didn't accomplish anything from your own effort by being gay. So, why the pride in it.

Are you a doctor, lawyer, teacher, firefighter? Be proud of that. But the gay pride parades are equal to white pride parades, would you have a problem with that?

But I don't hate you. I'm not an edge lord, I simply recognize the superiority of my people and culture over others.

Never forget that the people on this website don't necessarily care about the truth, they care about being as edgy as possible and contrarian as possible, similar to how we see a massive resurgence of unironic chirstfaggery and flat earth nonsense. The differences between races are scientific fact. The "muh nazis are the best kill da joos" bullshit is exactly that; retarded teenagers being edgy.

I don't see the purpose of your thread, OP, because I doubt it accomplishes anything. But enjoy the company of these retarded teenagers, I guess.

Do you feel pride of being gay? Doesn't have to go to the parades but do you unirocally feel pride of it?

Do you want to have sex with boys?
Do you view yourself and other gays as oppressed victims?
Are you one of those faggots that constantly talk about your sex life?

Faggot

Why do gays celebrate Aids like it's some medal of faggotry?

Can you explain yourself please. I can not decipher your point of view.

Fuck off poofter

Your problem is your framing. Hate this, bigot that. That's all your own lens.

We, on the other hand, see the truth. Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with workmankind. It is abomination.

Remember when HIV killed?
Those were good times

OP really is a faggot

Why does not wanting gays to be in recognized marriages mean that I hate gays? You're ascribing malice to a difference of opinion

Are you on the PrEP shot?

>Hardly an existential threat.
How? You described violence against homosexuals as an existential threat but if you weigh that against AIDS, AIDS wins hands down. Its not even close. And that doesn't even begin to factor in all the other diseases.

>only but always heritable
Yea, I'm just having trouble with that phrase
>homosexual parents always produce homosexual offspring. This is the only source of homosexuality.
Enlighten me on how a homosexual couple produces offspring.

Historically the reason for gay pride parades (and black pride parades, and whatever) was because the overwhelming mainstream view was that homosexuality was wrong (and that it was something to be ashamed of). The pride parades were a response to this, and I think a justifiable one.

Over time the mainstream view has changed, and so has the purpose of pride parades. Though there are still "battles" to be won they are over relatively trivial shit, and the pride parades are more of a celebration of achievement as well as a party/carnival. You shouldn't see them as political because they barely are anymore. The place of homosexual politics has moved from the street level into parliament. When major parties have announced platforms on homosexual issues the pride parade is past its usefulness. It's just a big party. Not even a very good one. I've been twice, the first with friends and the second time dragged there by friends. It's just a bunch of seedy old men - the "old guard," and unironically the worst type of gay.

>Are you a doctor, lawyer, teacher, firefighter? Be proud of that
>being proud of your wageslave identity

I think that you can still get sincere discussion on this website, even if it's rarer than it was on /new/. But I take your point.

>do you unirocally feel pride of it?
Well, yes and no. I do feel content and happy with my situation, which I guess does sometimes manifest itself as pride, but I wouldn't claim that pride was a justifiable emotional response to being gay.

>Do you want to have sex with boys?
I want to have consensual sex with male adults.
>Do you view yourself and other gays as oppressed victims?
In some times and places, yes.
>Are you one of those faggots that constantly talk about your sex life?
Are you asking about it?

Are you the boy in this ((relationship)) or the soy???

Kys

>Are you asking about it?
You're the one who made a thread about it

>I think that it's harder to espouse ideologies of hate when you have to attack a specific individual, and not just the population at large.
But few people here follow a "hateful" ideology, what is "hateful" about loving ones's people and one's race?

>That being the case, I'm a gay man in a gay relationship. Ask me your questions, anons. I want to talk to you.
If you aren't a fucking faggot in public I am okay with you existing.

I don't think they do.

I think gays are more sensitive to people with HIV, but I expect that probably comes from gays knowing more of them personally and knowing more about the disease. People who have friends who become mentally ill also tend to moderate their previous views on mental illness. Same with people who have retarded children, and so on. Personal interaction with the people afflicted changes how you see the issue.

>Why does not wanting gays to be in recognized marriages mean that I hate gays?
It doesn't, so long as you can present an argument to support that statement not based in hate.

>You described violence against homosexuals as an existential threat
Existential means a threat to the entire existence of the thing. Seeing as homosexuality is a seemingly fixed part of human biology across all times and places I don't think there is such a thing as an existential threat that isn't also an existential threat to humanity itself.

That said, STDs and disease can kill gays but only society condoning a program of eradication can drive them underground. Back in the middle ages STDs and other diseases were a fact of life for all people and it hardly sent straight sexuality underground. People just learned to deal with it. The same was not true of homosexuality, because it was treated differently.

>Enlighten me on how a homosexual couple produces offspring.
I didn't say couple. Obviously a homosexual couple doesn't produce children. A homosexual produces children by having sex with a woman.

>You're the one who made a thread about it
No, I didn't. Homosexuality as a political issue is different to my personal sex life.

>It doesn't, so long as you can present an argument to support that statement not based in hate.
Weasel. "Hate" is an incredibly subjective term, it's on par with heresy now. Pointing out the overrepresentation of homosexuals in child molestation is considered hateful

>But few people here follow a "hateful" ideology, what is "hateful" about loving ones's people and one's race?
Nothing, but often I find that's not the only thing they do.

>If you aren't a fucking faggot in public I am okay with you existing.
Depends on your definition of fucking faggot.

I also question what right you have to make unilateral determinations about who gets to exist, but I expect you'll only agree with me on this issue if you share the same framework of enlightenment principles that I do. I by no means require you to agree. You're free to believe in tyranny if you want.

The soy, of course.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing

>I don't think "they" do
Are you sure you're a fudgepacker, because the culture of bugchasing is well known

>Once upon a time I could have gone on about the existential threat that exists against all gay people but, thankfully, those days are behind us.
So when was humanity about to be wiped out? You're contradicting yourself. You just want to whine about 'muh oppression' but not care about spreading disease because caring about disease ruins your fun.

>Pointing out the overrepresentation of homosexuals in child molestation is considered hateful
I don't consider it hateful. Facts are facts. I can certainly consider it motivated by hate, though.

>"Hate" is an incredibly subjective term
Of course.

>the culture of bugchasing is well known
On Sup Forums, sure, and in all the little communities that like to regurgitate Sup Forums memes, but I have never once encountered the term or the practice in the real world and I don't know anyone who has ever brought it up. I've never seen it referenced outside of this website and I am skeptical of it being anything more than erotic roleplay in all but the barest fraction of instances.

You are in my opinion a highly visible symptom of the rot in our society. My distaste is more about having to not only view, but tacitly accept your existence in polite society.

>that's not the only thing they do.
The rest follows from their love for their people.

>framework of enlightenment principles that I do
I certainly don't, that *really* is a hateful ideology.

>You're contradicting yourself.
I'm aware. I misspoke earlier, and your questions have prompted me to refine my point.

Violence and oppression was an existential threat against the open practice of homosexuality, and you can see how the situation developed from pederasty and homosexual relationships among the ancients through to the punishment for homosexuality being castration on the first offence and death on the second.

But the existence of homosexuals would seem not to have been existentially threatened because as far as I understand it, it seems to be inherent in humanity.

>I've never seen it referenced outside of this website and I am skeptical of it being anything more than erotic roleplay in all but the barest fraction of instances.
Try the CDC, they're very annoyed about the first recorded instance of a Sexually Transmitted Typhus outbreak.

>I can certainly consider it motivated by hate, though.
>I care about keeping children from getting raped
>You hateful bigot!
Great gay logic there.

>The rest follows from their love for their people.
The archetype of cloying and oppressive love is well-represented in popular media. I think that love and hate are not mutually exclusive where love for one prompts hate for the other.

>I certainly don't, that *really* is a hateful ideology.
Fair enough.

>Try the CDC
Why don't you refer me to the specific report/webpage. It would take me quite a while to find it for myself, and if I didn't find it by chance or incompetence I might form the mistaken impression that it doesn't exist and you are lying, and that would be regrettable. Much easier for you to send me there directly.

>>I care about keeping children from getting raped
>>You hateful bigot!
>Great gay logic there.
I think people can have many motivations for a single act, and not all of them have to be ones I agree with just because I agree with the act. Not to mention that the presentation of the fact of a problem does not necessarily mean I agree with the proposed solution even if I agree that the problem exists.

>Not to mention that the presentation of the fact of a problem does not necessarily mean I agree with the proposed solution even if I agree that the problem exists.
No particular solution was presented. When confronted with a fact you acknowledged it as fact and declared the fact itself motivated by hate when the statement simply existed in a vacuum. You chose a singular motivation as sole out of all possibilities because it aligns with your politics and knee jerk reactions.

If the fact is accurate, why label it as 'hate'? Its something a fact cannot be, a fact cannot judge, a fact does not prescribe action. The only reason to do so is to try and discredit the fact as invalid for reasons other than its factuality, which is stupid.

>declared the fact itself motivated by hate
Where, specifically?

Provide a quote to support your argument.

I recall making no such allegation.

2003 Rolling Stone article about bugchaseing
2003 film Bugchaser
2003 documentary The Gift
2006BBC show,I love being HIV+
Other references on gay themed tv shows

>I am starting to doubt that you are a day, OP

>I can certainly consider it motivated by hate, though.
It was like two posts up the chain, if you can't follow things you said a very short time ago I might as well drop out of this discussion because I don't need to be reminding you of everything you said in the last 5 minutes every time I reply.

I hope you die of Aids.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing#In_mainstream_media

It's literally in your link. Faggots are too brain diseased to read

>It was like two posts up the chain
You mean this?
"I can certainly consider it motivated by hate, though."

>declared the fact itself motivated by hate
No I didn't. I said that I could form the opinion it was motivated by hate, and I can. I never alleged that its presentation in this instance was motivated by hate and in fact I am yet to form that opinion because I don't know nearly enough about you.

>You chose a singular motivation as sole out of all possibilities
Wrong. I chose not to commit myself to any particular motivation in case I was wrong.

>If the fact is accurate, why label it as 'hate'?
I didn't and wouldn't, which is why I specifically referred to the motivation behind the presentation of the fact rather than the fact itself, and both must be addressed in their course. The fact is relevant because it suggests a problem necessitating a solution - the motivation is relevant because if the motivation is hate, it suggests that the solution that will be offered by the presenter of the fact may not be in the best interests of all parties - and may not be a solution at all, but a veiled attempt to further an agenda. These are the sorts of thing that hateful people - or motivated people of any stripe - tend to do.

I suggest you read a little bit more closely before you start trying to tell me what I have or have not done or said, and what I do or do not intend. Don't fall into the trap of assuming the worst possible behaviour of people based out of all possibilities because it aligns with your politics and knee jerk reactions.

Are you sure you didn't turn gay due to something happening in your childhood, like Milo did?

>an article from over a decade ago with serious question marks over its credibility with multiple contributors claiming they were misrepresented or that their quotes were literally made up
>a single short film made in the wake of that single article, also from over a decade ago
>a documentary, also from over a decade ago, which blurb explicitly says that "Dyer finds that the overwhelming majority of the talk is pure fantasy." The article also quotes Will Nutland, head of health promotion at Terrence Higgins Trust, as saying, "The concepts of 'gift giving' and 'bug chasers' are definitely based more in fantasy than reality" as well as Deborah Jack, chief executive of the National AIDS Trust, who said, "There is very little evidence of people trying to get infected with HIV."

Yes, I wonder why I have never seen this phenomenon referred to in real life. Clearly there is a lot of credible evidence that it exists and is significant. I think bugchasing is more attractive to people opposed to homosexuality than actual bugchasers. It makes such glorious ammunition, and damn the truth.

Well, I don't really know. I certainly don't remember ever being straight.

I personally don't give a shit what gays do. In fact, I seem to get along with gays for the most part, they are usually funny. They usually hang with hot girls too.

But, gays are terrible for a society. It's almost the last stage before an empire collapses. The final stage will be the government will be run by people who are not of said empire.

>But, gays are terrible for a society
I could see the traditionalist argument that gays are symptomatic of a declining society, but I don't see the argument that gays themselves contribute significantly to the decline. I think if you took a society that was "healthy" by traditionalist standards and just added gays it would probable not collapse due to the gays.

In short OP the reason Sup Forums hates gays is so that they can feel morally superior to other people while not actually doing anything.

The faggot emancipation movement was co-opted by the Jews, who were also behind feminism and no-fault divorce.

The faggots are too stupid to understand that they are useful idiots, and civilized society will never truly accept them. Faggots who march around in faggot parades being obnoxious, and faggots who sue bakeries for "discrimination" will get their comeuppance.

Faggots are currently drunk on power, but they don't realize that the Jews now has a new pet: muzzies.

To the shit posting faggotroo from down under: you have no idea of the homicidal rage that is buried inside millions of men all over the world, now that Jews have corrupted women all over the world. You best pray that the happening doesn't happen in this lifetime

> 1 post by this I'd
> Gays are good people because they put benis in poohole

By existing you normalize and pave way for the next part of the slippery slope into complete moral decay.

>In short OP the reason Sup Forums hates gays is so that they can feel morally superior to other people while not actually doing anything.
Nah it's more like solid opinions based on statistical analysis and knowledge of the cultural marxist movement.

Nah batty we complain because you bastardize our cultural institutions with your faggotry and demand to be treated as if your gross fetish isn't gross (it is).

This isn't a political question, just something I've always wondered: how does gay sex work?
Does one penis consume the other?

> I’ll take the entire fucking state of California for 500 Alex...

you see user, by existential he means bullshit, unquantifiable, and nonexistent

>Does one penis consume the other?
Yeah it's like that gif with the worm and the leech.

you're a degenerate faggot & I'm going to enjoy watching your kind be bred out of existence by real men like me and my mates

Do you eat da poopoo?

Traps are gay. Agree or disagree?

Pride in being out. Yes. It was a difficult time for me.

>Sand nigger religions
>Our cultural institutions

Look at this cuck boy and laugh, Jesus the jew and his followers stomped all over your cultural institutions and you accept it so easily

No, rimming is gross.

Actually, I disagree. Traps are more not gay than they are gay, though they occupy a middleground.

> covers up real evidence of bugchasing
> critiques it by saying it has no representation in culture while ignoring its presence in such art as queer as folk and ER
> pozzingtheneghole.webm
But it's those other people who are propagandizing, right?

I am a sand nigger so
stay mad chang we're coming for you next

>>covers up real evidence of bugchasing
What evidence?

Is your ass really loose?

>middleground
How is it a middle ground? It is men dressing themselves as women to get men to fuck them. Traps don't dress like that to attract women. Ergo, gay.

How about the fags saying they take part in it

Are you in peoples face about it? Bragging to everyone how gay you are? flying rainbow flags? Going to parades? Propagandizing to the youth about the virtues of being gay?

If you're at the glory hole and a woman sucks your dick but you thought it was a man, are you straight?

Where?

I've never denied that a few nutjobs do crazy things, but you are alleging something far more substantial than that. Either that, or you are in hysterics about a handful of crazy people. The former is unsubstantiated and the latter is a waste of time.

Well, homosexuality is romantic and sexual attraction to men. Traps are specifically costumed not to look like men. But on the other hand, they are men.

No. That's a myth. You can damage your ass if you're dumb but you have to be doing it wrong for that to happen.

I don't lie about it, but I've never gone out of my way to bring it up except when I wanted to alert someone to the fact in a roundabout/natural way.

No one actually uses a glory hole. That's just porn film bollocks.

A pretty dress, makeup, and thinking fem doesn't presto a man in to a woman.

Well so long as you aren't propagandizing your faggotry and doing the pride parade bullshit your not that bad in my opinion. I have a few gay friends that are normal people, live their lives love their significant others, and just generally act like decent human beings. But your community and movement disgust me, and some of the more moderate homosexuals according to conversations I've had with them.

>But your community and movement disgust me, and some of the more moderate homosexuals
Not an unreasonable opinion. The 40 year old druggies still trapped in the late 70s are the fucking worst.

discord gg/nF5cN7

add a .

You’re a good person, thank you for making this thread. The world needs more cooperation and less hatred. Except against exploiters and oppressors

Faggot.

But, seriously... nobody cares.

Homophobia is a meme.

Why have you not killed yourself and what's your code to make you do it?

Your alright. I wish people like you would be the face of the gay comunity, probably wouldn't be nearly as much hate if not for the i"n your face" aspect and subversive opinions of the more radical element that for some reason ends up getting the air time.

being a nazi faggot is so ironic and I hope the nazi's rape you and hang you