Is there a lack of seinen anime being released? Anyone most anime being released is too juvenile?

Is there a lack of seinen anime being released? Anyone most anime being released is too juvenile?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjNNxI2vZnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ah typo.
>Anyone else think that most anime being released is too juvenile.

Anime is the same as its been for years, the only that changed is you. I hate it, this feeling like I'm getting too old for anime.

Kuzu no Honkai was technically a seinen anime but it was the most juvenile anime I've seen in years

people who fit the seinen demographic don't tend to spend their cash on merch. not profitable.

Sakura quest is a seinen but it's too boring for children.

That looks like moe shit. I'm more interested in shows like Planetes, Monster, Parasyte, or Mushishi.

>Calls things other things juvenile
>While doing juvenile stuff like judging shows based on appearance and using terms like "moe shit"

God you are a living cliche.

I'm not into slice of life and watching cute girls doing cute things.

What can I say, I'm the ultimate edge lord?

>I'm not into slice of life and watching cute girls doing cute things.
I don't think anime is the right medium for you.

>I don't think anime is the right medium for you.
Right back at you.

I like most genres of anime though.

I remember my phase of watching crap like K-On, etc, back then. In all honesty I just grew out of it and it looked incredibly juvenile. Probably because I stopped the le idolize anime girls meme.

>Probably because I stopped the le idolize anime girls meme.

>implying I'm a new fag
Also, what is up with Sup Forums basically being /e/ and /c/?

No one needs to imply anything, your own posts already do it for us.

Yes user you are a very special snowflake and don't listens to haters that fedora doest look stupid on you.

Yep, I'm a redditor that likes to bash your tastes.

I bet my fedora can make your waifu wet as the ocean faggot.

Oh I see this is just bait thread.

Fuck you.

>he says this while posting the very reason why anime is being kill

That's right, go back to your thinly veiled /c/ or /e/ thread. Let the big boys have their adult discussions.

>seinen means mature anime for mature people like myself
Nice shitpost.

I'm not sure how a girl in a show from four years ago is killing anime

>Being this ass blasted over that implication

Yeah but nobody likes you

Kemono friends and LWA, plenty amount of evidence.

I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve by stating the obvious.

There is no discussions in this thread though just pic related.

There is a lot of seinen being released, but what you expect seinen to be is skewed.

Anime is joke right more than ever before because of the themes. Shit's getting worse.

Why are you retards replying to this obvious falseflagger?

I don't believe you. You have to convince me.

It's really not that different, perhaps you should try watching some older shows and see for yourself.

There's at least a new season of Jigouko Shoujo. But that show should've ended with the father and daughter arc.

Pedopandering all time high. Studios would rather sexualize lolis instead of college girls.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjNNxI2vZnI

I have a idea
>go to horriblesubs
>adventure yourselves through the recent releases
Check out some charts too, since crunchyroll isn't exactly a library.

I don't need to go there, I have completed a minimum of 20 shows, every season, for five years. I have watched at least one episode of every single series that has been released since then.
I have been there. I can tell you that I have no idea where you're coming from, and you need to use a real argument to convince me of anything.

I think there's a lack of anime that's more realism in a sense. A lot of the things you see now are exaggerations if you know what I mean.

>I don't need to go there, I have completed a minimum of 20 shows, every season, for five years. I have watched at least one episode of every single series that has been released since then.
I don't know how you do it. Everything is a disappointment.