Trump will be impeached this year. And your time in the sun will be over

Trump will be impeached this year. And your time in the sun will be over.
We will protect our communities no matter what it takes.
No Racism. No KKK. No Fascist USA.

russian super elite haxors laugh at your idea that abides failure
we have chosen your president, and will contniue to subvert democracy, and choose next president
you will play valuable role as useful idiot

sincerely
Mikhail Slavoslav
russian super elite haxor

KKK is a Democrat organisation

Communists are the real fascists so okay.
Antifa will last three weeks,and be gone forever.

Sure thing.

>Trump will be impeached this year.
Incorrect. Only 45SASSINATION will excise the geriatric cancer...

TFW they voluntarily give up their guns to virtue signal the school shootings

>1 post by this ID

If Trump is ever removed from office or assassinated you will see how thin our patience has become. Very quickly you will end up learning the meaning of Arbeit Macht Frei.
I suggest you sit quietly for the next 7 years. Trump is nothing compared to what could be if you faggots actually do something.

$100 says the black guy sells guns

Soy squad reporting in!

>Trump will be impeached this year.
OK, so this is a thread about false claims from 2017 then?

this. bring it on you disgusting motherfuckers!

What?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU DRUMPFY FUCK YOU! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HER TURN! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR REVOLUTION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IF I HAD A GUN I WOULD SHOOT YOU DRUMPFY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nice airsoft guns you got there

>tfw no qt antifa gf

give up your guns

No he won't. That being said you do realize impeachment doesn't equal removal from office right? Slick willy was impeached. It's just an indictment of someone holding a high position in government. Hell it doesn't even declare guilt. Just that they are pursuing charges.

>AK with a red dot

for what purpose?

Quick target acquisition?

AK sights are shit

You sure that's a chick?

these people dont dress like that to "shake things up" they dress like that because that how they want everyone to dress eventually

imagine wanting this to be the norm, especially looking at the girl

i mean it's the norm already but yeah

I know this is a slide thread, but if fags like these were capable of policing their own communities then we would have such deep-rooted issues in our society. They'll probably get culturally enriched and their weapon added to a Crips stockpile someplace.

Garbage b8, slit your wrists the correct way, pls.

i can smell the crazy and retarded from here

wouldn't. You knew what I meant though.

Whatever

(You)
>you
who
>(You)

>be liberal
>carry assault rifle
>point at navy seal
>die
>was just a toy gun
>seal commits suicide over killing a stupid kid
GG communists

You people look cute with your toys.

>Pricetag
>fitting room
>31,99 too expensive
>leave store and rage about capitalistic market standards

It's antifa alright.

From left to right:
Gripping the sling in an odd stance, lielly from never actually handling a aeapon and being told as an afterthought to keep finger off the trigger. Dead while trying to find the safety.
Black dude probably hasnt shot anything with a sling since he obviously has never worn one correctly. Dead while asking if he can "shit this bitch sideways or som shit".
No mag, no upper arm strength and glasses instead of goggles that will easily be himdered by his retardedly sized ear-pro. Dead while trying to adjust red-dot to his eyesight.
See "I dont know what slings are" like his nig friend to his right. The spacing in that shit is laughable. Dead while realizing he cant bring the barrel to target.
I didnt realize they made Jack from Mass Effect from a real person, whatever gender this firebush is. Dead while trying to pick up the mag she just dropped from pressing the mag release instead of the trigger.
Lastly, I actually feel bad ragging on this kid, his gun is a meme, his attachments are memes, and probably shaved his head to get in firebushes pants. Dead while looking for some self respect.

Try harder leftypol. With love, /k/

1. Hello USSR
2. That photo is more ylyl/ Sup Forums-tier (check the rules) than Sup Forums
3. I highly doubt half of them could hit the broad side of a barn while inside it, while the other can't reload their respective firearm.

This guy gets it.

I'm not a nazi or even a WS but if you bring communism to my country I will drive you out with no mercy.

thaanks for the laugh, i needed that.

see
The Fourth Reich will commence immediately after his assassination, don't you forget that faggot

The girls will die, but not before the soy boys sacrifice themselves, camo pants will be last remaining but ultimately will die, nignog uncertain, maybe he will abandon at the first sign of trouble. Thoughts?

Get experience from something other than call of duty

Gonna need a lot more than airsoft for that.

Kill yourselves you disgusting traitorous faggots.

already HAPPENING boomer
>millennials under debt living hand to mouth pay check to pay check
>not owning PRIVATE PROPERTY because foreign (mostly saudis and china) powers own it in USA!USA!USA!
>solution is to live in an Airbnb hippie communist commune without PROPERTY CLASS or MONEY
welcome to the real world boomer

Shut up fag.

Superhero movies did this

Report all Antifa for self-harm

Trump won't get impeached faggot.

They look like a bunch of nu-males.

Don't forget that Bill Ayers campaigned for Obama. Normies are legitimately dangerous.

You wouldn't know a fascist if you met one irl, idiot

How do you know this? I didn’t get that impression looking at them at all. They just look like they’re trying to pull off an edgy combat/survival look while also trying to look fashionable. Which is why you have red bandanas and a guy wearing reflective tape in the fucking forest, kek.

If that happens then why would George Soros pay you anymore?

kek funny pasta

Do you honestly believe he has done anything in the form of collusion or subversive against the citizens of the u.s.?

If yes, what is it?
Also, what proof do you have?

As an aside, it is the DNC led by the corrupt Clinton Foundation that is about to be crucified publically.

I have no problem discussing things. You show me actual verifiable evidence that he has done anything wrong and I will publically, via twitter, join Antifa and your resistance against him.

Convince me.

Also, we have more than enough proof to send every person with Clinton in their name to the gullitine, and Obama for that matter.

there is no possibility that fascism doesn't rise again

If trump was a Fascist then I'm pretty sure you and many another's of your rebellion wannabe would be dead by now and so who thoses are against he would run america in fear have his military police patrol the streets and you be forced to oby him so stop using words you probably don't really understand user

Why the fuck do you even stand by your ideology?
Oh right.

The bald one and black one will make a good prison couple. Can't wait to see baldy break the fuck down on the stand.

I wanna shoot some antifags

Why do people like OP moan about the KKK so much when they practically dont exist anymore

Is this just to make lefties seem like complete retards covering up anti white propaganda (since OP just rages all day long against whites and white culture)?

Pfft. A bunch of limp wristed kikes and one dumb nigger.

This is why they are going for the gun bans. These trashcan haters are fine posing with guns and attacking the unarmed. As soon as someone shoots back, or just shows they can, they shit themselves and run away posing and challenging their victim to a duel to the death with one arm tied behind their backs as they call for someone to fight for them.

You guys have antifa. In Hawaii, there are the neighborhood watch groups the cops use to protect the meth and pedo networks. Bad ass warriors as long as they are fucking with an unarmed and vulnerable, usually homeless person at a 15 to one ratio with the cops on standby to rescue them.

Ours here are just as self righteous when trying to murder homeless people. Same leaders, different political dogma. They say they are law enforcement when they get scared or exposed and you are a criminal for being a "gun owner".

Have fun with no electrical power, bombed bridges, derailed trains, and mined waterways.

If a civil war got serious, those four things kill everyone.

Strange, I don't see animals like this at the range every week practicing. I'm sure they're just as competent with firearms as the GOP baseball shooter. Truly terrifying, those armed liberals.

When I see the ops flag I cant help but imagine some aids ridden malnourished purple haired freak faggot typing the post.

>punching Dick Spencer
>No Racism. No KKK. No Fascist USA.
Literally your only two achievements. So pathetic it's cringy.

the only one who physically is a threat is the nog, but i doubt he'd know how to properly shoot.