Holy fuck if she doesn't shut her dickholster up about "mah assassination attempt" i'm going to blow my brains out...

Holy fuck if she doesn't shut her dickholster up about "mah assassination attempt" i'm going to blow my brains out. No one gives a fuck any more. It was literally 2 months ago. How about actually running the country instead of spewing whiney garbage.

I'm a fed, AMA

nigger

fuck off concerned citizen

Yeah, you should kill yourself

this is the most innocent burn i've ever seen

Play with your nipples

Roll them.

wasn't she president in house of cards too

>assassination attempt

FUCK, YEAH!

> fucking kek

@161186348
foiled

>keeps talking about assassination attempt
>Redpills start blowing their brains out all over America
>betas takeover the country
IS THIS HER PLAN????

> Fucking kek

remember when stephen colbert called droomph a putin cockholster

Do the Splinter Cells really exist? Can you have Sam Fisher abduct me just for fun? (no homo)

this season is gay. im done with this show

she posts here, doesn't she?

Oh god please don't let her start running the country. At least the whiney garbage keeps her from actually doing anything.

she looks like she eats too many tater tots

this is the most innocent burn i've ever seen

they wrote themselves into a deeper hole and this show has gone on way too long.

They expected Hillary to win last season and they changed the second half and ending of last season, I think.

Project Veritas/Infowars parody dude ended up being one of the top conspirators and running Deep State propaganda sock puppet farm out of nowhere.

Then they turn the Hillary stand-in into Trump this season.

Carrie is James Comey now? Was okay with the president but she underminded her and then got fired.