Redskin Assaults Trump Supporter Gets A Beat Down

"That hat is genocide, bitch!"

Man claiming to be part Native American Assaults Trump Supporter, Gets Beat The Fuck Up!!

youtube.com/watch?v=f_RKTg4q7CM

What is it with these crazy lefties and the extreme references to genocide and Hitler
when referring to Trump supporters?

Do they not realize that it is they who are the voilent, fascist, authoritarians they claim to be warning us all about?

Ninja, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4GqU6KzLm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What an uppity ice-bridge crossing chink

looks like Chief Big Gulp* got to show the world his own personal trail of tears

*of listerine

Illegal immigrant gets fucked up by Based Solutrean!

>being proud of beating up a lone soyboy

level 1 enemy barely any exp or loot, not impressed

Can somebody make a gif of the beatdown?

Jap with the High quality bantz

Listerine is a hell of a drug

>multiple punches to the face
>not a knockout
was he holding back?

>Trump supporter gets his hat knocked off his head and cries assault

i actually think native americans should be treated better, but if i am not mistaken they actually requested to be treated not like citizens but to get reservations

i mean they are definitely better than some spics and nigs

>"That hat is genocide, bitch!"
I sure hope so

>high quality post
>hitler digits
Nippon poster once again confirmed for based.

This is fucking comedy.

They were fighting eac hother like niggers when the white man arrived.

This needs happen more

Lame. Just like niggers, strong with his buddy near by vs 1 guy alone.

I'm a white ethnonationalist and my stomach wrenched watching this, this is nothing to be proud of.

kino nippon post

i thought that 99% of them died from disease when we arrived?!?!? (joking)

>mutts fighting on sidewalk
absolute state of america

The white man arrived cause they got sick of having their ass beat by other white brothers... in case you forgot.

The fight was a 1vs1 you dumb nigger
The guy holding the camera did literally nothing to interfere
Niggers attack in packs

Why are white people such pussies? He was punching him for 10 seconds straight and couldn't even hurt this obese soy boy.

Jews push the "native american" holocaust more than the WW2 holocaust since Jews run the native mines and oilfields.
NODAPL was another commie brainwashing tactic, and jews have already outlawed the 2012 Solutrean hypothesis since they dont like the science.
Fuck Indians they are a cult just like the Jews are a cult.
And we dont like cults.

the fighting that is inevitable in the process of establishing the ethnostate will be far worse

Nice one, English teacher san

The guy got punched 6 times. Lol

>I'm a white ethnonationalist and my stomach wrenched watching this
You sound like a reddit faggot, to be honest. It was 1on1, the guy touched him first, and he responded with assertiveness, as you need to do with this type of mentally ill cunt.

> (OP)
>>Trump supporter gets his hat knocked off his head and cries assault
It is assault you fucking brainlet.

your digits tell me we need a reality show based on this

Found the shill.

look at his fucking face lmao

>"That hat is genocide, bitch!"
I wish.

jej'd

well done

that dude is deff not native american. he's more navachinajew.

>guy plays victim when he receives what he was begging for

heh

underrated

is attempting to steal/swipe hats not a thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=c4GqU6KzLm4

NATIVE AMERICANS AREN'T FUCKING NATIVE. why do we continue to push this when proof shows they cam accross the icebridge at alaska.

leftist who are all pro animal rights push native americans, yet native americans were such lazy niggers, they hunted animals to extinction because they didn't know how to farm til they met the real natives and killed them all.

columbus saved this continent from niggers. jews brought niggers to burn it down. slave ships were all owned by jews.

checked cowboy ken-sama

G O
O

T H A T W A Y
H
A
T

W
A
Y

Come on, the guy was walking on the street with a Trump support hat and gets bothered. I don't understand why leftist are so aggressive everywhere on the world.

this one is great too

>Chief Big Gulp

someone tried to swipe my hat at a pence rally, i fucked up two people.. got handcuffed then released after witnesses told cops i was only trying to get my property back. antifa like niggers only attacks in packs.

Dude, there's people who think UK was niggerville because of a fake model with no dna evidence, you think you can convince people in the US about indians? Good luck.

Hey I remember you, it’s me Davey I was one of the guys that spoke to the police for you.

I once dropped the back deck of a boat on my head & wasn't even close to knocked out.
I could write a list a mile long for my friend with even more ridiculous woundings that failed to put him down.
Have a few small sherries though, and even a bitch slap can be enough to put you to sleep.
Seemed he was being hit square in his plump cheek, a fat fuck like him would require a good jaw or temple strike at least.
Maximum humiliation with minimal injury. I don't think he was holding back, he was just educating the noble savage in the ways of mother earth.

wtf. q predicted this

Japanese people are honorary white ill fight anyone who says otherwise.

what, is this dude planning to be a lawyer? spic chick needs to be sent back

Pretty good chin, or weak ass punch.

t. typical fallacy to cope with genocidal acts

If he is native then he's for sure inebriated and that gives him way more pain tolerance than a normal soyboy

Soy boys never learn, they think they can act like women and not face consequences.

Good point, they're the same everywhere I guess.

it it is me! dmitri! man you have sex with. in asshole.

>wearing any pro conservative clothing is begging to be assaulted.

Yes user... we all know we will are not human to leftists and its ok to do whatever bullshit you want to us... we get it..

T queer racemixer who used to be on your side

>that hat caued genocide!

what hundreds of years ago? has he been at the firewater again?

>>What is it with these crazy lefties and the extreme references to genocide and Hitler

projection, the radleft are authoritarian fuckheads who wouldnt hesitate to kill you for thinking the "wrong" thing

whoa big man couldnt even put out an obese manlet
oh wait they're the same height
good thing the cops were coming that manlet slapfight looked real dangerous

sony with high quality bantz material love it

here i narrated it in case anyone is deaf

you just assaulted me go that way go that way go that way you bitch you assaulted me go that way go that way your a fucking asshole dont touch me go that way go that way get out of here dude go that way you hit him first i got you on film go that way buddy get out of here crazy crazy get out of here go that way go that way you fucking hit me go that way im calling the cops i got it on video you want to go to jail go that way go that way go that way go that way youre going to jail go thta way you hit him first go that way fuck you you want to go tjail the cops are coming you want more fuck you bitch go that way the cops are coming the cops rae coming go that way the cops are coming go that way dont touch my fucking hat your hat you want more you want more get out of here dude you want more get out of here get out of here you want more thats what you get go that way thats whta you get go that way thats what you get go that way go that way go thta way fuck you go that way fuck you you want more go that way go that way go that way go that way fuck you bitch go that way

lel, you fucking autist

Redskin savage squealed like his ancestors when they got raped.

Kek

Is it really assault to attack a hat in America? I've heard this plenty of times before.

kek

underrated indeed

If she doesn't get blasted in the face in the first 20 second OP is a dirty nigger
>video

what game is this ?

Dreamfall the longest journey

Well I heard that the hat does most of the thinking for him, anyway.
Maybe it was a thought crime?

Fucking excellent m8

Not a Trump fan, but the shitskin hit first. Good for fighting back.

>dude throws multiple punches
>the guy is literally A-OK and tips over on his own from being fat well after the punches stop

honestly, that's really pathetic.

>fuck your laws
"Our laws are the only thing keeping me from stomping your head into the carpet."

>was he holding back?
wasn't punching through, yeah.

it is when somebody is wearing it at the time, you fucking cuck

Does hat-taking violate the NAP?

because hillary and obuma the rat has given them the ok to do so.

This video gave me an aneurysm
>causes genocide bitch
And here we see an educated give a well informed argument (sarcasm for the fags that can't tell)
>guy beats dude down for knocking off hat
escalation much?

So it's kinda like how corporations have rights too? So the hat has constitutional rights when upon a head? SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Not long now until hats can vote. If I were you, I'd wear a hat next election and demand two votes.

If someones invades your zone and you do nothing, you don't deserve to call yourself a man. It doesn't matter if they took your cap, trowed your books in the ground, kicked your table, or pushed you. This is stage one of physical insults, and physical insults shall never be tolerated.

There is no such thing as a Trump supporter. He's about to be thrown in prison anyway.

Japanese people are honorary Aryans and your post proves it and I'll kill anyone who disagrees with me. Also, checked!

corporations do have rights. Are you a double digit IQ retard?

They have to have rights because they need to do something as basic as practice free speech and be protected both as an entity and individually by the 4th amendment.

Repeating numbers confirm!

I know corporations have rights. I just didn't know hats also had rights, now I know better.

>steals dudes shit over stupid bias
>fuck your laws
I am a left leaning middle of the road fag that does not agree with trump and this made me want to punch this bitch.

lol, what if all the gook bantz was hiroshimoot

so you're saying that I can go to Sweden and violently knock peoples' phones from their hands? sounds fun.

I'm pretty sure it's not assault if you nudge someones phone out of their hand, yes.

He should of kept going until El Monstrouso was out cold, if one of these freaks touch me they're going to the hospital.