Research shows that illegal immigrants increase the size of the U.S. economy, contribute to economic growth...

>Research shows that illegal immigrants increase the size of the U.S. economy, contribute to economic growth, enhance the welfare of natives, contribute more in tax revenue than they collect, reduce American firms' incentives to offshore jobs and import foreign-produced goods, and benefit consumers by reducing the prices of goods and services.[7][13][14][15][16] Economists estimate that legalization of the illegal immigrant population would increase the immigrants' earnings and consumption considerably, and increase U.S. gross domestic product.[7][17][18][19][20][21]

>There is no evidence that illegal immigration increases the rate of crime in the United States.[22] There is scholarly consensus that illegal immigrants commit less crime than natives.[23][24] Sanctuary cities – which adopt policies designed to not prosecute people solely for being in the country illegally – have no statistically meaningful impact on crime.[25] Research suggests that immigration enforcement has no impact on crime rates.[26][27][25]

Literally all the data is against you, but you still reject immigration because of some ridiculous conspiracy theories about white genocide, and voter fraud. What's it like living in a bubble completely separated from reality, or other people?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States

Other urls found in this thread:

fairus.org/issue/publications-resources/fiscal-burden-illegal-immigration-united-states-taxpayers
youtube.com/watch?v=4u1J6EEhkyM
amgreatness.com/2018/02/15/californias-paradox-immigration-poverty/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_bias_on_Wikipedia
sorosdictatorship.com/news/world-if/21724907-yes-depopulation-asia-be-disruptive-potential-gains-are-so-vast-objectors-could-be-bribed
cbo.gov/sites/default/files/110th-congress-2007-2008/reports/12-6-immigration.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fairus.org/issue/publications-resources/fiscal-burden-illegal-immigration-united-states-taxpayers

> For immigration in general, a majority of studies in the U.S. have found lower crime rates among immigrants than among non-immigrants, and that higher concentrations of immigrants are associated with lower crime rates.[144][145][146][147][148][149][150][151][152][153][154][155][156][157][158][159][160][161][162][163][164][165] Some research even suggests that increases in immigration may partly explain the reduction in the U.S. crime rate.[166][167][168][169][170][171]

explain yourself Drumpfkins

Fuck borders and laws and shit

>contribute more in tax revenue than they collect

bullshit, there's no way a huge underclass of illegal nobodies is tax revenue positive

>Immigrants are good for the economy!
>The economy is only improving for the wealthy!

> Can't make a proper citation
> Links Wikijudea

literally not true, try again

>Illegal immigrants increase the size of the U.S. economy and contribute to economic growth.[7] Illegal immigrants contribute to lower prices of US-produced goods and services, which benefits consumers.[7]

Economists estimate that legalization of the current unauthorized immigrant population would increase the immigrants' earnings[18][19][20][129][7] and consumption considerably.[21] A 2016 National Bureau of Economic Research paper found that "legalization would increase the economic contribution of the unauthorized population by about 20%, to 3.6% of private-sector GDP."[17

the wealthy are the problem, not the working class which you all scapegoat as pawns. It's our wealth they are stealing, and immigrants create a very fair amount of that wealth, and all studies say immigrants are good for social cohesion, and actually commit less crime than natives.

In school they taught us that Wikipedia ISN'T A SOURCE.
I hope, you are educated enough to have learned that.

In Germany 40% of crimes are committed by the 10% of people who are NOT legally Germans, that is just data from the BKA table 62.

Got my jungle fever going OP...

But polite s*ge

>It's our wealth they are stealing, and immigrants create a very fair amount of that wealth, and all studies say immigrants are good for social cohesion, and actually commit less crime than natives.
And 1+1=3.

>Economists estimate that legalization of the current unauthorized immigrant population would increase the immigrants' earnings[18][19][20][129][7] and consumption considerably.[21] A 2016 National Bureau of Economic Research paper found that "legalization would increase the economic contribution of the unauthorized population by about 20%, to 3.6% of private-sector GDP."[17
Who cares?
That is obviously true, but extremely harmful TO THE PEOPLE ALREADY LIVING IN THE COUNTRY.

That's obviously not counting illegal immigrants, since they're breaking the law by being here.

>Research shows that illegal immigrants increase the size of the U.S. economy

>Dig big pointless hole
>costs $10 million
>Fill it up again
>costs another $10 million
>GDP has increased by $20 million

ebin

Woah, so youre telling me that companies hire illegals and pay them slave wages under the table and thus those companies don't have to hire American workers and pay them a proper wage, and so now they can lower the price of their product by a few pennies while pocketing the rest of the profit they made by hiring an illegal immigrant? Really makes me think.

Niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=4u1J6EEhkyM

Literally has to believe in the dumbest shit to support his retarded position. No shitpig idiot, illegals cost the nation as a whole, make things more expensive, and make a few people richer. You're a liar motherfuck, and so are the idiotic commie shit that wrote that, right along with their "sources" as well.

Wikipedia is at the same level of snopes, do you not understand this yet?

It was OK 5 years ago, now it is fully politicized. You won't find the truth about the "German economic miracle" of the 30s for example as it has been scrubbed from Wikipedia thru political censorship.

GDP formula includes government spending
Illegal Immigrants cost the government money to police, to deport, and to support their families through welfare

Increase in illegal immigration leads to a direct increase GDP but not a decrease in the deficit

Dipshit

>enhance the welfare of natives
That's a strange way of saying that they take the jobs of natives

NEVER FORGET THE LANDBRIDGE DRUNK NATIVE NIGGERS CROSSED TO TAKE THIS LAND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Holy fuck my captcha was "bridges"

Factor in money for other social services like education, scholarships, police who are constantly responding to their shit. Including their children, because first generation immigrants are actually often pretty good people but their children are total fucking garbage. A person may be smart, but when it comes to having children, IQ reverts to the mean of your ancestors, and also they grow up in a totally different environment, spoiled and pampered relatively compared to their parents

It's kinda sad how invested you are in made up superiority that you refuse to recognize the truth and instead rely on faith. You have to really take a step back and think, "why am I this way?"

oh sweet jesus

Key word : ESTIMATE

And second according to your pic, no it was not the land of the native Americans, they emigrated from eastern europe into America and wiped oud the true natives

Also provide links to your sources

Keep your statistics, I just hate Mexicans

>STOP GIVING TAX BREAKS TO BIG BUSINESS THE ECONOMY ISNT THAT IMPORTANT ITS DOING JUST FINE AS IT IS!!!
>YOU RACISTS NEED TO ACCEPT MORE USELESS SHITSKINS TO HELP THE ECONOMY THATS WHATS REALLY IMPORTANT!!!

The absolute state of leftism, 100% retarded 100% of the time. Kill your family first, then yourself, OP, your bloodline should be obliterated asap.

I worked with illegals dipshit.

op btfo

its possible.
they dont collect welfare, but dont pay taxes. however, the businesses they work for do out of the cheap productivity.
illegal immigrants are a boon to business owners.

They steal our shit we worked hard to buy while we were at work.
drain our system and drain our resources.
Zero immigration is best immigration.

leftist in the 70s understood shit
leftist today are soft nobodies with zero life experience and goddamn it shows

All studies say you and your straw man memes should blow your brains out

amgreatness.com/2018/02/15/californias-paradox-immigration-poverty/

:/

>The point of a country is to make rich people richer
The cost of a bigger economy is the destruction of social cohesion and the erosion of the culture. AKA: Rich get richer, everyone else gets poorer, and no one trusts anyone anymore. This will cause the country to fall apart.

It's how Rome fell, and it's how the USA will fall. It is inevitable. And as always, a certain group finds huge profit in the destruction of strong ethno-centric countries. I only hope Europe unfucks itself before it is too late. I only hope Yellowstone erupts and kills the most problematic rats before they can flee. It would be the final gift to the rest of the world.

I’m amazed that Wikipedia has gotten this bad

And i knew it was pretty bad when they added that whole page about gender disparity, like they’re too autistic to understand why mostly only males are autistic enough to edit Wikipedia and basically accuse themselves of committing sexist microaggressions they can’t even perceive

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_bias_on_Wikipedia

white guy here though want to say I would literally marry girl in OP

Because those studies cherrypick what they consider illegals "taking", for example the cost of education, and they also lump in legal immigrants with them.

If minimum wage were lowered, these businesses wouldn't have to be hiring these low iq brown people in order to maintain a sustainable bottom line

>t's our wealth they are stealing
Holy shit, I hope your mom does in her sleep tonight for being this fucking stupid
>MY MONEY
you didn’t do jack shit but whine like a little faggot, you create nothing of value, and think you’re due anything? Really, I hate you so much for sucking so badly at life, I can’t think of anyone more I’d like to see die painfully right now more than yourself.

>THOT in OP
>Slanted research "statistics" from a publicly edited source
>Meme flag

>flag
Like you give a shit about the economy.

>Research shows that illegal immigrants enhance the welfare of natives

By what metric?
Because we all know that's bullshit - flooding the market with unskilled labour produces downwards pressure on wages and the increased demand for housing produces upwards pressure on house and rent prices.

It's the fundamental economic principle of "supply and demand"

That's what your (((research))) shows. Actual research shows that blacks and browns have a low IQ, are very violent, and have no incentive to assimilate or work. The baboon in that pic looks disgusting. Nice try anyway, JIDF.

Illegals are illegal.
Justifying them with profit is short term thinking.

>wikipedia
nice source

pls explain why Seweden had to raise the age of retirement in order to fund social welfare for their pet nigs

Democrats are pro-slavery again, but this time the slave underclass is poor mexicans instead of africans.

Avg price of house around 1998 before white-genocide and open-borders went full swing
>$180k in NYC (boros)
>$170k in SF
>$150k in LA
>$120k in DC
>$140k in Sydney
>$120k in Melbourne
>$140k in Toronto
>$130k in Vancouver
>£50k in London

Avg price of house after 2004 massive open-borders
>$800k in NYC (boros)
>$1m in SF
>$600k in LA
>$500k in DC
>$900k in Sydney
>$700k in Melbourne
>$600k in Toronto
>$1m in Vancouver
>£1m in London
---------------------------------------------------------
before free trade:
>domestic production of goods
>goods were affordable and of high quality
>lowest cost of living
>affordable housing (house costs only 2 times the annual salary)
>90% white

after free trade:
>homeless/opiod/suicide epidemic/white genocide
>unemployment
>highest cost of living
>unaffordable housing (10-20 times the annual salary)
>plummeting life expectance
>shit quality products that kill you
>millions of illegal shitskin locusts invading and killing whites

Native Americans didn't own land, they had no concept of owning land, to them the land owned them

A world free from Asian/African/Mexican overpopulation could be $8000 Octillion richer

sorosdictatorship.com/news/world-if/21724907-yes-depopulation-asia-be-disruptive-potential-gains-are-so-vast-objectors-could-be-bribed

It's proven that
>Society becomes infinitely more affluent and efficient when you eliminate overpopulation and free up resouces and wealth.
>It is more difficult to manage the burden of overpopulation than it is to exterminate overpopulating shitskins.
>People from overpopulated countries are a burden on the entire planet and block the progress of science, technology, and humanity by hoarding all resources to support the tumor in the form of Asia/Africa/Mexico.
>Only about 1% of humanity is against culling and/or quarantining Asia/Africa/Mexico.
>Culling shitskins will result in less overcrowding overall since shitskins comprise 90% of the entire global population of 10billion
>The surviving shitskin females can then be culturally enriched with white sperm from around the world.
>There are solutions to prevent them from escaping and getting refuge and welfare benefits.

What do you think? The world would be a better place if Asia/Africa/Mexico is culled. Depopulation of overpopulating locusts is the future, globalism is hindering progress.

>Free trade killed off protected industries and forced investors to actually compete.
Really blowing my mind here friend.

THE SAME WAY HAVING YOUR STOMATH FULL OF SHIT MAKE YOU FEEL FULL

They are not "a footsoldier for the bourgeoisie", they simply ARE the bourgeoisie

Dude you don't understand the point; it's not even about money.
if 10 million Muslims immigrated into Ukraine it would completely/permanently fuck this country over forever-----whether they're an economic benefit or not---that is totally unacceptable.

The argument you presented counters itself

>economic growth
Yes. Slight economic growth in the short run - as the expense of Ethnocide of the native popuation.

What the fuck does that mean? We're paying taxes to provide welfare for the immigrants, it's the fucking opposite you retard.

>contribute more tax than they collect.
Completely wrong. Mexican immigrants send TENS OF BILLIONS of $ back to Mexico every year, don't pay taxes, take advantage of free health care and education. MASSIVE negative to economy

None of that is relevant. The U.S. decides its own immigration laws. Mexico doesn't decide our immigration laws for us. There's no possible way to justify illegal immigration in principal. They're also voting by being represented in the U.S. census and therefore in electoral collage votes, as we don't live under a direct democracy.

>Source: wikipedia
Kill yourself my man.

welp time for me to jump the border to make America great again!

immigrants are not niggers

I like how you didn't actually refute anything he said.

>contribute more in tax revenue than they collect,

their source [7] says literally the opposite of that

>Revenues Versus Spending
The available estimates of the budgetary impact of unau-
thorized immigrants vary gr
eatly in their timing and
scope. Most of the studies that include both revenues and
costs for multiple programs show that state and local gov-
ernments spend more on unauthorized immigrants than
they collect in revenues from that population. For
example:
cbo.gov/sites/default/files/110th-congress-2007-2008/reports/12-6-immigration.pdf

why the fucka m i getting angry over wikipedia? because retards like OP post blatant lies without checking the sources, and fucking normies view wikipedia as an authoritative source without checking the veracity of what it says

it is bullshit their linked source says the exact opposite of that fucking reeeee

>Able to lightheartedly meme from Mehico
Stay where you are Pablo, you're kangz among your people.

Wow, that's probably the prettiest black girl I have ever seen.

Niggers are literally the source of all your problems LOL

fuck off mario, we're full

Take away the weave, flannel, and picturesque setting. Nothing special.

>There is no evidence that illegal immigration increases the rate of crime in the United States.
Literally every single one of them is a criminal by definition. There cannot possibly be a population with more criminals in it because their's is 100%.

One two three four how many fallacies are in my post?

Reminder to my fellow amerimutts that if you have the slightest bit of native american DNA, you are genetically similar to a mexican. You are the mestizo.

Also reminder to the world that brown eyed, brown haired europeans dominate in contributions to science and society while blonde and blue inbreds were busy being niggers while swarthier whites were discovering principles of physics.

Cute black girls are really something else

i'll have to camouflage or assimilate

Wikipedia.... Really...... That's the source you base your argument on....

Go back to tumblr OP

>Research shows that illegal immigrants increase the size of the U.S. economy

Give a bunch of illegal immigrants loans for shit they'll never pay back and voila, an increase to GDP.

I mean I guess I enjoy my cheap produce and landscaping, but is it sustainable? I don't think I'll enjoy the violent, communist revolution when our slave-class rises up against us and decides to retake Aztlan.

Only because they don't qualify for government assistance. Their children, however, are almost certainly an economic burden. If liberals got their way, then illegal immigrants would be granted government assistance and the minimum wage would be increased to $15/hour, in which case we might as well have been picking our own fruit all along. We also have tons of prisoners that could be doing the job, but because Blacks commit all the damn crime in this country our prisons are filled with them and using them as a source of cheap labor has the "slave" connotation.

> reduce American firms' incentives to offshore jobs and import foreign-produced goods

We could just stop pretending every aspect of globalism is good and hang traitorous CEO's and executives that do this.

>benefit consumers by reducing the prices of goods and services

It's a pyramid scheme, really. We import poor people from shithole countries and give them almost no rights and have them work as a virtual slave class. Their children grow up in poverty and resent how their parents are treated and advocate for change. It isn't going to last forever.

>There is scholarly consensus that illegal immigrants commit less crime than natives.

Less than Blacks, maybe. Again, grant them all the same rights as Americans and they'll start acting just like they were in Honduras or Guatemala.

>Research
>Wikipedia as source

GTFO

we all like our ice cream in different flavors
vanilla, chocolate, strawberry... Neapolitan, it don't matter, it's all delicious.

Any immigrant is okay unless Muslims.

What is "the economy?"

Who's economy? Walmart's? Target's? SEARS's? Who gives a fuck about their economies?

>doesn't know whites were in america 10,000 years before chinamen
>posts pictures of featherheaded invaders

Just coming to thread to say I've smashed 3 black girls and it was great.

If any of that is true then why the heck is the American Economy growing when so many are being deported and so few now choose to go illegally?
Should it not be getting worse?

even OP's sources disagree with him
>Recent estimates indicate that annual costs for unauthorized immigrants in Colorado were between
>$217 million and $225 million for education, Medic
>aid, and corrections.

>By comparison, taxes collected
>from unauthorized immigrants at both the state >and local levels amounted to an estimated $159 >million to
>$194 million annually.

You know blacks are 99% of the time hideous but when they're not damn are they fine

> gets tax monies
> spends tax money
> pays vat
> (((Ecomists))) say that this is good because GPD and tax revenue increases on paper while debts rise
Using 100 billion/year of tax money to dig holes in the desert and then fill them up again would have the same effect, but in the end everyone will just be poorer.

>illegal
Doesn't matter - they're still ILLEGAL, as in NOT LEGAL

>they dont collect welfare
Pls stop posting Chong

>el goblino de americana

>Wikipedia is my source

Fpbp

Is there porn with girls like that?

>This article is written like a personal reflection or opinion essay that states a Wikipedia editor's personal feelings about a topic.

>don't collect welfare

I know they didn't include the welfare their children get in this statistic

So Joe works and doesn't get food stamps or public housing but his 6 anchor baby kids still get Medicare, food stamps, an education, and free college if "poor"

>Native Americans
Why does every single person on the right use this PC horse shit label from 10 years ago to describe these people? Not even our peak cuck "Arabs are White you fucking bigot!!!11" census calls them that.
They are AMERICAN INDIANS. Fucking Indians. Nothing more, nothing less.

>l-look the CORPS are benefiting from importing human garbage!! CHECKMATE!!!
fuck off

That's complete bullshit..They do pay taxes.

Illegals have fake social security numbers and work at legit jobs that require SSN...Of course the employers, don't give a shit if it's real or not.

Anyways since they get paid by check, they do pay income taxes. There money is taken away....However, they will never get any benefit from social security so they are actually paying money into the system and won't get nothing in return.

Most illegals have legit jobs like these....The myth of getting paid in cash is complete BS, unless perhaps they work in a construction job, but plenty of citizens get paid cash in those jobs.

Add in the fact, they buy stuff...they pay sales taxes too.

Now most illegals never file their taxes......Although I heard some have and lie about dependents to get a shitload of money back, however thats really rare....If illegals actually filed their taxes fair and square, they will most likely get money back since most are poor...but like I said most never file their taxes.

They depress wages and take the jobs of natives, poor whites and your typical nigger would be better off if there was no illegal immigration

>muh gdp
>forget about the massive tax burden they create
>forget how they turn entire cities into little mexicos
Disgusting

It's bullshit and anyone with half a brain realizes it, you just have a hardon for neoliberal lies