Who else here not having kids just due to the country you live in?

Who else here not having kids just due to the country you live in?

I can't find one single woman in my city who isn't a leftist piece of shit. They all want trash and they hate what used to be normal guys. I hate women now. I've stopped talking to them and frankly I hope they suffer at least as much as I have. Unironically, it is the fault of the Jewish propaganda.

>having children at the end times

Matthew 24:19 - And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

Go to non leftist focused places and meetups.
Also go to church you heretic

Go to non leftist focused places and meetups.
Also go to church you heretic

got commanded us to multiply and, if you are burning with lust, to marry.
then again you are trolling so whatever

Im planning on making 8 kids and I shit on what they are all thinking of it

good, that way your degenerated genes wont spread

>go to places that do not exist
>go to church where you'll be treated like shit for being poor

I don't think you know what you're talking about, user.

Woman are garbage.

Same here. All western women are trash and deserve to burn.

how many women do you know, user? 1.5?

God commanded some of us NOT to marry.
>Matrhew 19:12 - For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

God does not command all of us to multiply.

>retards that have no idea how children work

Children are molded by their parents, if you're a shit parent you're going to have shit kids.

Though I phrased it wrong, some people should have children because they should marry because theybare too weak to avoid adultery, but I feel sorry for anybody having children in this era.

I'm too afraid to ask girls out so no i don't have kids.

Come on girl, let's move to Patagonia and have 5 kids togethee

You do know that euneuchs are the ones who either had their balls chopped of or 'are so born from their mothers womb' then, right?

If you truly do not commit adultery and can have only pure thoughts when seeing qt girl i command you and wish you all the best. Otherwise you are just playing yourself and should get married instead. Bless you bro

Don't feel bad, once you get the courage, they'll reject you. It's the end times. Fuck this literal gay Earth.

Move that decimal one place to the right, Ivantzumvodka.

This will be the defeatist mentality that will be the undoing of any nation.

kys

ONCE I find a good woman, I'll have a good sized family, but nothing Dugger-like.

>b- but argentina is based i saw a documentary on the home country of the vatican poop
No.

yeah, I dont believe you, Bobby

would definitely breed that qt jewess with my kosher demon seed while we heil hitler together.

What's wrong with argentina?

Not so much the country as the city, only chinks here and I'm not having a half breed kid. I mean I'll still date and fuck the chinks but I ain't having a kid with one.

You realize that is why Jesus specifically identified 3 types of eunuchs, right? Reading comprehension lad.

1) eunuchs born that way

2) eunuchs made that way (castrated)

3) there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs (NOT self-mutilation)

Jesus does not want us to cut off our body parts (also see when he tells us to cut our our eyes etc) in a literal sense. This third type of eunuchs are those who choose to live in purity, with no lustful acts, "for the kingdom of God" and this since ancient times was expressed in monasteries and the ancient desert hermits. St. John the Baptist is a good model here.

Hey, we're all Indians and niggers on pol, right? Russians are not white, btw.

Argentina is a fine country.
I am having 6 kids at least and moving to Europe.

Anti-natalism is a leftist ideology and you're unironically cucked if you fall for it.

Also pretty women, the key for me will be not to look at them, at all. I must take after holy Job and make a pact not to even think upon a virgin. Blindness will free me from the traps that beauty lay.

reformed church roasties are the worst

Yet your white ass is still not capable of finding a worthy woman. Interesting.

>argentina is a fine country
>moving to europe
>when you have to cross an ocean to get away from such a "fine country"
Argentina is literally pic. related.

I started dating a leftist lunatic, she is and was a christian, raised at church. She was just bitter about family and social injustices. It took but 3 months for her to see the light. At the end of the day, we (right) are right. Now im even surprised at some of the stuff she says and trully believes. What I'm trying to say, there are hidden gems out there. You just have to pull the blinds off their eyes.

Yup. They're still disloyal Satanic sluts, but since they do to church they get away with even more of it. The only chance I guy has is finding an 18-year-old woman with parents that don't give a shit, yet somehow she still does inside. I can dream.

Papists, please go (back to third-world, Roman Catholic cesspools).

Sorry about my typos; depression seems to affect motor skills as well.

/not drunk

Shall I build a Jamal suit?

I don't think you can think.

Keep up, Mongonig, I already mentioned the brainwashed masses rejecting all that is good and normal. I dress well, speak well, and my interests are not all available on digital media-that is why I am rejected. I am good, they are bad. Simple.

If by "can't find" you mean on "dating sites" then know that even conservative women have to put SJW shit in there just for it to be socially acceptable. Remember it's the hip thing even if they don't believe in it. We live in 1984, just cause Julia screams at the top of her lungs during the 2 minutes of hate it doesn't mean she doesn't hate the party.

kek toothpaste, mate, I live in Southern California.The women that go to church are just as trash. or they’re rich roasties that look down on you if you’re not upper middle class or involved in their circles of richfags

women are rotten to the core here. sex war when

No, I don't use dating sites. I tried several years ago, but I quickly wised up. Dating sites are for a few select men, and the rest are women stroking their egos. I realize that my best chance at finding the right woman is being where they're at, but like I've stated, they're all pieces of shit, so it reminds me of God looking at the world before the flood and saying that except for Noah and his family, they're all crap. I hope they all die afraid.

Most anti-protestant posting done here is by papists. Wake up!

Nah, you're naive. Sorry, they do believe that shit. And they will find some douche who believes it more if you pipe up with your real thoughts and desires.

I'm confused, either you are that delusional or this is a bait. I'll consider the last one.

Me but i will probably move to the east at some point in my life.
The west is collapsing due to our fucking welfare states.
Tough i don´t have problem living the life of an hermit it´s not the ideal.

I'm sure that your mind can only handle binary concepts. Maybe you are Russian.

Fat chics. Or at least used to be fat chics. They were ridiculed at one point and felt the bitter end of society. No one in our society is more ostricized more than fat chics and hardship builds character. Also, you paying attention to them makes them very thankful to have you around. If you go for beauty queens that have been beautyful their whole life, you'll see they are rotten to the core. It's fun to fuck them and leave them though. Nothing like blasting cum on a 9 thoat to get back at the world.

I'm not having kids due to how much I fucking hate living with others.
Shame how women aren't okay with being eternal gfs and on-call lovers, and they all insist I adopt them in my home eventually.

Due to the planet I live on, but same thing.

niko is this you?

>white, red and green bars
>"niko"

toothpaste, pls

This. Just be careful with that. Some ex-ugly/fat chicks are extremely mean-spirited, manipulative, and are prone to having acrimonious disputes with you over anything due to years of bullying. Also, you may end up falling into the phenotypic trap, where you think you'll be producing offspring with genes that contain her seemingly good traits, but in reality, it was just a lie.

Biggest jewish community in latin america, 3rd in the world