If humans are not the same race, why can we breed with each other?

If humans are not the same race, why can we breed with each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_categorization)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liliger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should either go to /sci/ and ask them, or take an intro biology course.

Hell even just opening wikipedia would answer your question.

Race does not mean the same thing as species

neanderthals and homo sapiens could breed, not the same species. So can lions and tigers.

Same reason a Pit bull and a chihuahua can breed and still have viable offspring you retard. Its not that difficult to understand.

Because we are the same species. Same way dogs can knock each other up regardless of their breeds.

Wolfs and dogs are different species, why can they breed with each other?
Tigers and lions are different species, why can they...

you get the picture

We're different breeds

I gotta agree with the leaf.

Op is a fag and wanted to do the old "if x and y can't have z, then why can they? Check mate"

Sage

Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens could reproduce but their offspring were only fertile if the father was a Neanderthal and the mother was a Homo Sapien
Lions and tigers can't produce fertile offspring
All human races produce fertile offspring when mixing
>Wolfs and dogs are different species, why can they breed with each other?
They literally are not.
>Tigers and lions are different species, why can they...
Non-viable offspring.

They don't create viable offspring though ie their offspring cannot reproduce

you seem to be confusing the words race, breed, and species. go read a book so you actually know what the words you are typing mean.. and then come back

They did.
That's why humans today have Neanderthal admixture.
It's just that unless the father was a Neanderthal and the mother was a Homo Sapiens, their offspring would likely die in infancy or would be infertile if it survived.

What do you get whenever you breed a tiger and lion? A liger, big ass cat with mental illnesses, now i ask you what are amerimuts but ligers with mental illness

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>Wolves and dogs are a different species
Holy shit you're dumb.

Ligers are often sterile. You can't say the same for mixed-race children. Please kys promptly.

they are retarded amerilard

They literally aren't. Feel free to look it up ;)

You are conflating race with species

There are several subspecies within a genus, or are you telling me that a the only different between a Pug and a German Shepard is the melanin in their fur?

Lions can breed with Tigers

Many different species of animal can interbreed and produce young, it doesn't mean that they are at all the same species.

A tiger and a lion can breed and they are different species.

Sorry my fault, you're right Sir

you can breed but your offspring should be sterile which we are not.

Also Ligars are fugly and weaker than either Lions or Tigers. They also have no real sense of identity.

Valuable. Green text?

For the same reason european hedgehog and Southern white-breasted hedgehog can breed and SAGE

99.9% genes I could fuck a Neanderthal and have a kid.

We are the same species, but there is variation within that species. Certain genetic traits tend to be exhibited most frequently in certain groups of humans as a result of environmental and societal adaptation. The different "races" of humans should be thought of as different dog or horse breeds.

>t. 56%

wtf, q predicted this

SAME-ISH SPECIES

dk, u know de way?

Dogs are far more diverse than humans are their genetics are more malleable and wolves are still around

If you are genuinly interested in the question

Species is a categorization based on reproductive abilities. It's still not perfect but its the best we've got.

Race is an arbitrary categorization decided upon phenotypical differences. That would be things like skin colour, height, intelligence etc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_categorization)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species

>if dogs are not the same race, why can they breed with each other?

nice get but actually they do try to move 3rd worlders into every civilization, not everybody says yes though :^)

>They don't create viable offspring though ie their offspring cannot reproduce
>Lions and tigers can't produce fertile offspring

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liliger

I saw a coyote/beagle cross once. It was a weird looking animal but a pretty lively little fellow.

Same reason a horse and a donkey can breed.