Sup Forums, share that scene. That scene you rewatch again and again, until 5 in the morning...

Sup Forums, share that scene. That scene you rewatch again and again, until 5 in the morning, the one that means more to you than any other.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jGL1x40p46s
youtube.com/watch?v=r92vMn_lSUM
youtube.com/watch?v=_lraDGVUkbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SDdb_dHbI90
youtube.com/watch?v=8o01LRQx7wM
youtube.com/watch?v=nffYBJL_Pfc
youtube.com/watch?v=Xh_3lj48RwI&t=17s
youtube.com/watch?v=FEHeJMEh_4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't derive deep meaning from foreign nip cartoons. Get help, dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=jGL1x40p46s

>They are afflicted, the times and the mind of man.

>Narutard being autistic again
no surprises here

>I dont derive meaning from foreign cartoons, but I do derive meaning from posting about foreign cartoons on a foreign cartoons image board.

I've only seen it once, but that scene in Re:zero. When Kazuma or whatever his name was, was groveling and telling that girl she's nothing without him and blah blah blah really shook me. Saw too much of myself in it, didn't help that i watched that series with my gf either

>the fight's not over until one of us is crying and I'm apologizing

youtube.com/watch?v=r92vMn_lSUM

This because it really pumps me up or just watch Hanamonogatari because I'm a Monkeyfag

>said the tripfag

Doesn't really mean anything to me, in fact I can't even remember the anime it is from, but it is by far the most memorable scene for me. It's the one where the girl is yelling at the boy that she can't comprehend how he wants to be evil and wants to be a chuuni. Someone here has to know what I'm talking about, it's one of the better scenes in the past few years.

youtube.com/watch?v=_lraDGVUkbQ
I remember.

What was his name again?

Let's go home, Brandon

Episodes 116 and 131 of Hunter x Hunter, Mumen Rider's "fight" with Sea King, final episode of Mob Psycho 100.

but posting on an anime image board means so much to you that you have to use a tripcode just so your posts are archived and people can know who you are

>Re:zero

Do you mean Konosuba?

No, i meant re:zero. Now that you mention it the name definitely not kazuma, subaru? Subarashi? Something Asian

Still the best episode.

I know this is bait but just in case, fuck off.

Just got confused since Konosuba has the exact scene where the protagonist (also named Kazuma) goes out and rants to Aqua where she's nothing without him

But yeah, the protag's name's Subaru in re:zero

I love Emilia

It's different, it's not condescending. It's manipulative, it's a desperate act from a desperate man who can't win with love so he tries to knock her down to his level and unfortunately for him, she's better than him and can't be brought down to his own level. The only way he can get the girl is to rise to her level. And I'm not capableof that

>seeing much of yourself into a retarded clingy faggot
I'm sorry. At least after that the show does its best to wank everything Subaru does.

Nah, I've just been in a shitty relationship and that's the shit that happens. Sorry. I didn't even finish re:zero, i just haven't related to anime characters other than in that one instance. I guess i felt for the mc's in love, blahblah, and other delusions. But never experienced anything close to that ridiculousness

Amazing scene that perfectly sums up most of AnJ. If you can't really get what Joe is talking about with this metaphore, you're not an adult. Or you never had a true passion.

I thought we were talking about scenes? I can't relate to him, i don't try

>That scene you rewatch again and again, until 5 in the morning
I'd say going that far is a little nutty.
But then I watch this scene of my waifu over and over.

Hibike season 2 episode 10, where Kumiko yells at Asuka.

youtube.com/watch?v=SDdb_dHbI90
I don't care that he's now jumping around with OFA, this will always be my favorite scene from this series.

Cah-los Riberah

But you derive meaning from trying to push your shitty identity on an anonymous image board? You're a weird faggot

ITSUDEMO SAGASHITE IRUYO

This one.
Hiko's "last words" to Kenshin.
Sanosuke talking to Sagara's ghost
Saito lecturing Kenshin on his weakness.
Wolfwood's death.
Vash forced to kill Legato.
Camus' last words to Hyoga.

Just imagine sacrificing everything dear to you to save mankind, and mankind answering in kind.

>Saving people simply because you want to is a mistaken desire.
>A defective person like you is a fake that never should have existed.
>There is no point in such a person living.
youtube.com/watch?v=8o01LRQx7wM

youtube.com/watch?v=nffYBJL_Pfc

It never gets better.

That god tier confrontation.
Ishihara really doesn't get enough credits for making Rainbow's first half as great as it was. His chemistry with Sakuragi made that anime so damn good. (Too bad it goes downhill after though).

youtube.com/watch?v=Xh_3lj48RwI&t=17s

To keep reminding myself about things I could have if I had been more wise and looked past things. And things I will never have.

>the end of the 2nd last episode of Symphogear, first season
>dat hot-blooded speech set to the extended Synchrogazer intro
>dem super saiyan aura lasers right when the actual song kicks in
>dat SYMPHOGEAHHHHHH right when Mizuki Nana starts singing
I don't watch it till 5 in the morning, I watch it at 5 in the morning when I get up to hype the fuck up.

This scene does the same for me.

naruto is one of the worst pieces of shit ever created by man.

that scene in oregair

Inou battle

>tfw already watched TTGL 9 times

This scene was a master piece

only 9 times?

This scene twisted a knife in my heart. But I'm glad, after all, she will be always there for me.

A positive end, but realistically 12,000 years are so many that I would not be surprised if everyone had forgotten.

youtube.com/watch?v=FEHeJMEh_4Q

What's so special about this? He didn't even die.

So?

reddit would be a great place to ask dumb questions.

This and tenshi ni fureta yo make me cry every time I watch them.
[Spoiler] yes I'm serious, and I know I'm a faggot[/spoiler]

have watched this scene hundreds of times and it just hits harder each time I do

>yes I'm serious, and I know I'm a faggot
it's okay we all are faggots in the end