Dear athiests of Sup Forums; where do your morals come from?

Dear athiests of Sup Forums; where do your morals come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/c/8/0/c80f23ebfbe21f9f/Walter_Sinnott-Armstrong_on
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh look it's this thread again

hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/c/8/0/c80f23ebfbe21f9f/Walter_Sinnott-Armstrong_on

listen to that if you want to actually know.
Or, if you want me to sing and dance i can just say IMS BE A DUMB ATHEIST HUHUH TIB FEDORBA MLADY

My morals come from podcast by creepyJew shills

Made them up just like your faggot religion

/thread

Universal shit that came prepackaged with any tribe is pretty much the same among all religions and nonbelievers alike. Don't steal from me or kill me. Basic shit. That's how we evolved from tribes into civilizations.

Christianity, like its semitic cousins, introduces this globalist shit like any race can mix and still worship some kike on a crucifix. First steps of globalism. Make everybody the same under the eyes of the Lord, the state, whatever.

nice broken link faggot

>my morality comes from the harm principle!
>t. Shmuel Harrisberg

Cooperative humans survive longer. Morality is an instinctive preference for mutual benifit

>>obvious troll bread
I'm takin' the 'bate:
Aristotle
Kirkigard (Christian Exitentialist)
A mixture of commonalities between religions
Some Buddhist philosophies.
Laws (duh)

I answer only to my ancestors.

Judaeo-Christian religion which built western civilization

categorical imperative

If you are only behaving morally for the desire of reward or fear of punishment, are you really moral or are you just manipulative?

Entertainers, politicians, college professors and those clever people on social media, that’s how we liberals learn our values we hold dear. It’s what makes us smart and superior.

Altruism comes from the Apes. It is natural.

History, the ability to extrapolate, and critical thinking.

Ironically, doing this has lead me to belief that existential considerations demand a strong church/religion for society to be healthy and sustainable. Not the answer I sought or wanted but I must accept it because it is the truth.

I don't believe, but I'd pretend like I did for the sake of my society.

Humans evolved to behave cooperatively towards kin/tribe. Sharing food and not fighting all the time has major benefits. Mothers and fathers are naturally partial towards their offspring. Moral rules are just generalizations of these evolved predispositions. There's no logical answer to the question 'why not be cruel if you feel like it?' but that's okay because only mentally I'll psychopaths prefer cruelty. Any undesired selfishness can be regulated through incentives. No moral laws are required.

Imperial cult

the greeks

dude ur gay