I have to analyse this for an assessment at school, help me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
archive.is/FiTPh
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
archive.is/9frgB
newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
archive.is/MJ5Tk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WORDS ARE LITERALLY THE SAME AS ACTUALLY VIOLENCE.

*ACTUAL

I wish it were that easy for him to fire the nukes at our enemies.

Lol up the international new York Times and find a single comic favorable of Trump. When you can't, find one as critical of Obama. When that likewise fails, simply do your report on media bias.

good one

good plan, what could go wrong?

In todays modern world... the president cant melt snowflakes much quicker with a tweet rather than a nuclear bomb.
Its very powerful

>Sending a tweet by pressing a big red button on a yellow remote
Comic drawn by a boomer who doesn't know how to use a smart phone, much less Twitter.

He takes tweets as seriously as others would take nuking someone and takes nukes as seriously as ithers take tweeting someone

This political cartoon is shit. Only two labels, lol.

Nice banter b8.

"The rancid reaction of extreme leftists and their media allies makes the presidential Tweets as effective as nuclear weaponry."

He could start nuclear war with tweets. It's very deep.

is this a real school assignment?
if so the rumors are true
America really is the focus of literally every country in the world

> blumfpf itqeeting is a weapon of mass destruction #woke

If he nuked other countries half as much as he tweeted than he'd be the greatest American president of all time past present and future

He takes tweeting far too seriously and treats nukes far too frivolously

behold the symbols
one over here, one over there.

Trump's tweet are so powerful that the equal the destructive power of a nuke. Obviously the maker of this is afraid of the status quo being destroyed by the man. The cartoonist is a coward

I am very happy that instead of studying my own country I have to research America

Good assignment. Write on how it's illustrative of the biased and simplistic nature of American mass media, contrast it with political cartoons of the past which were expected to contain a degree of wit and relevance to real issues of the day.

KAYFABE

cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
archive.is/FiTPh
>Trump to become first foreign leader to dine in Forbidden City since founding of modern China

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
archive.is/9frgB
>Trump’s ‘madman’ rhetoric may have scared North Korea to talks, analysts say

newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
archive.is/MJ5Tk
>DENNIS RODMAN SAYS TRUMP AND NORTH KOREA'S KIM JONG UN ARE 'PRETTY MUCH THE SAME'

its obviously saying he has 2 choices to tweet or to nuke and the general is as scared as a ghost that he will press nuke while trump has a face that is giving an
i will press the ones i want! reeee... with the pouty face and tantrum hands
its bretty gay
also one of the stars isn't colored in its california

it's okay I'm sure there are students in Britain, Germany and France with similar assignments about president trump
if not the exact same one

simply compare the times both buttons got pushed so far
7452-0
hmmm

its obviously a joke of a class.

Call your teacher a commie.

It's a metaphor...

you can also point out how the tactic of good cop/bad cop (threaten nukes) is bringing koreas together

youre comment is the same as saying dont criticise the muslims or they will become terrorists.

youre perspective is literally cancer.

REMEMBER

dont forget to buy a trumpybear first

Trump tends to tweet a lot but nukes less than we want.

Drawn by a person who doesn't know how Twitter works let alone nuclear activation.

this picture shows that fuck drumpf impeach now

Just rant about how bad Trump is and how much he is a racist and a child and stuff and you should get an A+ easily

unedited version