HAPPENING Antifa stops Women's March in Germany

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article173694725/Berlin-Gegendemonstranten-versperren-rechtem-Frauenmarsch-den-Weg.html

youtube.com/watch?v=sl6NGrlQpsY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>women's march organizes demonstration against shariah law and muslim attacks on women
>antifa stops women's march because it's racist and anti-muslim

THIS IS LITERALLY THE CURRENT STATE OF THE LEFT

Leftist internal civil war when?

i was in berlin on saturday.... i expected to see all my prejudices about urbanites, shitlibs and all sorts of immigrants and they all were confirmed

wtf i love antifa now

Leftist cannibalism. I love it.

>good thing I'm not left
>good thing I know how to edit photos

The women's march is actually one against the rapefugees, so no surprise there

It was a right-wing march and specifically against violence by Muslims against german women. Remember Muslims are more opressed than women.

>right wing march
>women's march

Something is wrong here

So antifa supports muslims now? I had a huge argument with some of them just a while back about how islamaphobic their organization is because antifa members are killing innocent muslims in syria.

The cropping on this image made me HIV positive.

What are you, some king of drooling mongoloid?

>copy image from twitter
>open paint
>paste
>save

Makes sense

These are the same retards that believe they're all going to somehow magically band together despite Paco, Tyrone, Ahmed, Ingrid Mikkelsson, and Herschel Shecklestein all having drastically different objectives, goals, agendas, and ideologies into cohesive units with zero training and repel the invasion of a phantom Nazi army commanded by Donald Trump.

They'll eat themselves as soon as they consolidate power. Why do you think there's a "purge" of party officials within 5 years of any communist revolution.

>what are you some king of drooling mongoloid?
highly likely

shhhhhhhh

being creative takes work.

The Identitarian Movement Girls crashed a sjw metoo campaign and protested there, as Antifa is the archfiend of the IB of course they attack them

I've said that before.. when civil ware breaks out here it will be the same thing. All those groups the SJW like to put themselves into will start fighting each other.

could at least center the image within the white power border..

It certainly is a gamble and one that I think could fail, but their logic (and our logic for that matter) is that the next generations of these immigrants will grow up fully immersed in western society and adopt our values. For example, in middle school and high school I, a white guy, dated an indian girl and a muslim girl from bangladesh. These girls were children of first generation immigrants and my indian gf specifically was forbidden to date whites, blacks and muslims or "BMWs" as she put it. These girls would go on to become about as promiscuous as the average white girl if not slightly more. The muslim girl even rejected her faith for the most part.
But in europe they're having a difficult time realizing this vision because they brought in a shit ton of muslims at once and didn't pressure them to assimilate. As a result, they have many communities with muslims who not only don't interact with non-muslims, but because their communities as so large and so validated by the government in many cases they don't even need to learn the language of their host country. In sweden there are muslim schools where the girls have to exit from the back of the bus. In the uk they are beginning to develop a parallel society where muslims have separate divorce courts and in western europe as a whole the mostly liberal society is unwilling to challenge ideologies of first generation immigrants that go against western values out of fear of being perceived as intolerant.
The result is what is being foreshadowed in this thread; a clash that will determine whether these people can be integrated into society or whether they will become a parallel society not unlike the indigenous tribes in north america--an outcome that I would regard as a failure as we would have essentially imported a burden.

>posting german articles and videos
>expecting from us to understand them too
not everyone rims that kraut ass, crocuck