Unironically envy Canadians ,Australians and American because they have a lot of Asians immigrants

Unironically envy Canadians ,Australians and American because they have a lot of Asians immigrants.
>be shitaly
>only pajeets, mudslides and niggers in general
Fuck this gay earth desu.

south europeans are non desert adapted sandnigger phenotype buddy

Fuck off kike and send some Asians over here if you have to give us more diversity

Look who's talking, sandnigger.

lol u watch too much anime bud, chinks are subhuman, at least caucasoid women look good without 50k in plastic surgeries

t. mutt

You clearly haven't lived intensively around both Asians and niggers mudslides and pajeet.
The difference is enormous.
Fucking proxyfaggot

most of the middle east/north africas are mixed, but pure arabid phenotype is very simmiliar to the southern european phenotype, niggers and chinks arent caucasian like MENA so they dont count as sniggers, just normal niggers and chinks

Los abominon de americano and el syrupo shara monstrous

America is fucking huge and asians of any noteworthy number congregated in only certain areas, typically just the coasts or major university cities. The rest of the country is swarming blacks or hispanics or muslims and almost completely devoid of asians, depending on area. your fantasy is delusion.

yes i love taking a bus through sydney and literally seeing 80% asians, feels good cunt

>tfw don't live in a coastal city or major university with Asians around
This is it lads.

Brisbane is the same and it was comfy as fug

u mad I live in NZ south island and almost never see non-whites?

Fuck off, you divide-and-conquer sandnigger shill.

why don't you go to live in Prato if you want Asians?

What kind of Asians you have got?
Only chinks or Korean and shape as well?

t. slav larping as a Hebrew

You have no idea how lucky you are without them, seriously!

>Trust me, I know these things.

NZ has chinks mainly, but theres Koreans too in limited numbers. Most of our asians are in Auckland, its like their containment zone, but the government is trying to encourage them to enrich the rest of the country.

>actually wants antpeople immigration

not so fast, kike

yeah I was amazed at the lack of asians when I visited the USA last year. Its interesting because NZ is really no closer to asia than the US, and yet they pile in here like crazy while leaving you guys alone.

:D

100% caucasian bud

I married an asian, let me tell you they're annoying, stupid, lazy bitches when you spend enough time with them.
No different from white women.

>only pajeets, mudslides and niggers in general
we have plenty of them too

there are more pajeets than chinamen in canada (but probably more asians than desi)

the sephardic cope

Italy. Chinks come last and they set up all kinds of (their) government funded 'help' institutes to watch their own people even here.
They ordered them to stop picking there noses in public, like in the fresh fruit section of the supermarket about 2 years ago because evidently it's not bad members there but they kept making people throw up over here.
The question is what did they do with them once they'd picked them?
They might not go to Italy though because it's too dangerous with all the scum coming over the med on the invite of the EU.
Remember they are tiny, like goblins, were as nogs are big like Uruk Hai once they get their gibs feedings.

The difference being that the Niggers will always be under your heel. The Chinks have aspirations of greatness and have no issues cheating, killing and generally being nu-kikes to get there.

>bad members
*manners

How new are you? They come here.

>tfw chinkcouver
>tfw graduated in a HS 80% asian and went to a uni with 95% asians

This country is fucked. Asians are ok, but we have tons of niggers now too. Just fucking nuke us russia. RUSSIA FUCKING NUKE ME YOU BITCH.

Man up and get ready for the race war the kikes have planned for all us goyim.

Don't worry, my pendulum is still swinging pretty hard lol.

Why the fuck would you want these little brown goblins?
I understand some of you have a fetish for asian girls because anime but jesus christ unless you're some kind of insecure dicklet with a beta complex who wants to get his dick shaved from some buck toothed oriental gremlin who can't open her mouth properly you will soon get over it.
I happen to be an expert on this subject.
I have fucked every type of passably attractive chink, gook, seamonkey, and even jap girl you can name.
They are ordinary.
If you are over six feet tall they crave your genes.

The ZOG (US) millitary is the only thing that stops the bugmen planting there flag on Canada, Australia, and NZ.

I walked through the library of a uni in the North island, I literally did not see a single white person. All stinky little bugmen and nips smugly communicating in their ding-dong laungages. Fucking pricks

>Wanting to turn shitaly into a more mongrelized country than it already is
Moorish DNA never ceases to amaze me

Oh shit you right, who even needs a government anyway?

I hope you die.

Shitaly might suck, but at least we aren't morbidly obese, OP.

>muh heritage, the post
I was clearly joking about the moors, but I don't think Italy should be infested by gross chink blood. If OP ever has happa babies I can only pray to God those half-breed mutts are born in Asia, and stay the hell out of Europe.

>puts on meme flag

Leafy faggot here Italian, you're not missing out on much

There are some positives
>if white, good shape its easier to bed asian pussy in the West

But thats it, the other thing not discussed is that Asian women are women
>hot ones want rich men or ripped chads(usual behaviour)
>asians raised in the West become Liberal Feminists and are unmarriatable
>most of them are not hb 6-7+, most sit around 5

Also like any other race in majority they don't integrate, extremely tribal as well.

Really don't see why I shouldn't use them, especially since I'm so used to the default flag I always have on other boards, it's fun is all.
>inb4 collecting flags
Fuck that gay shit

Did a post degree program, half the circuit were wealthy Asians. Some of them are honestly pretty smart but being the from the wealthy class one would expect a higher degree of IQ, but yeah they totally don't give a shit to integrate or make friends with locals.

>extremely tribal
>don't bother speaking english
>Indian, Pakis were the ones who smelled bad, use of over powered spices

Also they are causing a huge strain on housing, including all the other imports. Even if they're dirt shit poors... Yet Ontarians would probably vote Liberal again because they're fucking retards

Saw plenty of chinks when I was in Florence

You would grow tired of chinks eventually, your cultures are the complete opposite

this pajeet redditor has been on here only a while, but he ALREADY took a massive shit on shitaly's rep
hilarious
a "shitalian" asking for "more asians"
L M A O

sparati in bocca Chang

>t. Mario Wong
fucking kill yourself there's enough Chinese subhumans in Italy already.

This, there’s at least already been some degree of mongrelization for a while now with the sandnog blood and the pajeets (gypsys.) this would be creating a whole new demographic.