Why are these angry leftist chicks in America so sexy???

Why are these angry leftist chicks in America so sexy???

Other urls found in this thread:

flic.kr/p/22TSzrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow it took them a year to figure this one out

*vomits*

>t.uggo leftist roastie who wants a strong right wing bf

I would punish her holes & then delete her from all social media. They're worth less than a fleshlight as they have no feminine or maternal spirit.

Then again maybe they're actually the victims of a massive brainwashing campaign & a true man should pity them...

That's a man!

I pity them. The Jew tells them to jump and they ask how high.

they're not
i wish they would just go away

This is 99% of the reason for girls to be lefty degenerates and bitter. If white people acted like the niggers they look up to, they'd not complain.

Do these type of women exist in Ukraine?

And so well spoken?
It amazes me that the US has been hiding this talent. Was this a CIA supertraining school?

>Student on Trump's tweets: best way is to "ignore them"

To be fair, this is the most mature response I've ever seen about Trump's tweets on the MSM.

TYPICAL WHITE CISHET MALE REACTION!

>sexy
From which side? You're Ukrainian for heavens sake. 3/10s in Ukraine are better looking than these broads

I don't know what it is.

>flared noses of el abominacion

Every type of woman exists everywhere. The question is about proportions

I must have been napping, when did the mainstream news outlets in my country start to use literal high schoolers as the font of political wisdom... this can't be real right?

Everyone fetishsizes the exotic.

i'd rape the lesbin on the left

Rarely. Recently we got three month travel visa no questions asked into the European Union Schengen so now a lot of younger art school girls are going to Berlin and getting influenced ....sometimes I see girls with shaved heads here in Kiev but this is a traditional place still.

What's good about the freak show that is the UK and North America is that we can voyeuristically watch through a protected lens what works and what doesn't work.

Does she have le -1% on her chest tattooed? lmao
But exotic can be pretty too. Why fetishize ugly? Unless that's specifically our thing

She looks like a cartoon creature. The other one looks like the singer from Korn.

looks like eric andre

Soros new plan.
First he used the Jews.
Then he used the Germans.
Next the Blacks.
Then the whites
And well now since he's a pedo anyway why not kids?

Their ideology is as hideous as they look, I wouldn't trust that creature for one minute or you'll end up in a fucking cave getting your dick chopped by this witch to make demons summoning potions
Literal spawn of satan looking fucker

We don't have normal girls anymore. Why do you think this has happened to us. Is it lack of religion. Will it eventually happen in eastern Europe, or will you somehow be able to avoid it?

I'M JOHN OLIVER! GUNS KILL KIDS M8! U SOME KINDA PSYCHOPATH?! DISARM SIR DISARM! I'M WAAAAAAIIITING!!!

OMG TYPICAL STUBBORN TIDE POD EATING DRUMPF DRONE!!!!
*LAUGHTER*

>TAKE AWAY OUR RIGHTS

>canadian painter/artist
flic.kr/p/22TSzrU

Because attraction to men is pretty standard to find them attractive.

OP, you might be gay

sexy girls man. all day

see

Honestly, I see less people in church, than say 15 years ago. But it might have to do with the fact that I'm from a small town that is becoming smaller year by year. I hope it won't happen. Poles are still pretty religious.
Religion leaves a void which is then filled with degeneracy. Even some smarter atheists can see it. Nietzsche himself has foreseen it.

>when the monarch programming hits

I wouldn't call these two sexy in particular, but some of them are because they subconsciously still want to be attractive and fulfill their natural gender role. All the leftist shit is posturing.

Cool, I call bs on their gay comments blaming the NRA

do all news channels have a shitty green screens like this??

This. I didn't ask for this shit. These people, and I use that term loosely, are literally begging for their rights to be taken away by a centralized authority.

I still want to cum on her head

Why the love for mediocrity these days? Liberal women tend to be really fucking gross.

>Poland has a very low fertility rate, lower than the majority of European countries.

I thought the reasons we don't have kids and families was because of these types of women, degeneracy and immigration.
But your countries don't seem to have these problems and you still don't have kids even though you have normal women. What causes your countries not have kids?
Don't say it's money. That's not the reason

so good

money
lmao, honestly. People chase money, that's all. The life of a nigga is simpler. Just fuck a lot and have a lot of kids. Wouldn't it be more enjoyable?

Anyway, since our gov started some social program for newborn kids, the situation is improving a bit. I'm not for direct gibs, but hey, it works. Would be better to just give them exempts from taxes, but that just wouldn't look as good for the voters, I guess.

Those aren't even sexy by leftist standards. Why do Sup Forums anons seem to be desperate for anything with a vagina?

Apparently looking like a run down 30 year old lesbian is edgy nowadays.

>Why are these angry leftist chicks in America so ugly
ftfy,also sage, all fields

maybe just get bored of beautiful Ukrainian women you find ugly women attractive???

Dear kek, look at this sick excuse for a human being, let alone a human female. Does anyone seriously question how genetically fucked up this monstrosity is ?

A lot of young adults left Eastern Europe to work in the West. That's part of the reason their birth rates are so dismal.

The legacy of Communism and the modern anti-natalist culture certainly play a role as well.

ew
id rather fuck myself

>be stereotypical high school rabid feminist / sjw
>hear about a school shooting occuring at your school but don't witness anything
>suddenly media cares what you think

>sexy
Do your parents know you're a faggot?

Emma Gonzalez is our new queen. Deal with it! GEOTUS shall bend the knee in Wednesday's listening session. Let's get those Queen Emma memes going, anons.

And don't worry, the "gun grab" won't be as bad as conservatives are making it out to be. Teens will be barred from purchasing AR-15s (since their brains aren't fully developed yet), background checks will be more thorough, and all gun dealers will need to be licensed. You know, COMMON SENSE gun laws.

Remember, we are Trump supporters, not neocons. The left will be surprised that Trump is "progressive" when it comes to the Second Amendment. (And yes, this is by far the smarter route to go. If you foolishly try to stand firm on the gun issue, those fuckers will try to REPEAL the Second Amendment.)

Uhh that's a picture of Samuel L Jackson in drag

Your b8 is pathetic, gys and never return to this place ever again. You have been warned

brown lesbian Reese from Malcolm in the middle

gun your self?

why does she look happy and where are the tears

gas yourself nufag, lurk moar

She has a rubbery jew face. You could punch her and nothing would be damaged.

>sexy
That thing on the right is like an incarnation of the mutt/el atrocidad meme

Say what you want about the girl but she took BBC like a fucking champ.

>Say what you want about the girl but she took BBC like a fucking champ.
Anndd nothing of value was lost

deepfakes was a mistake, lol

I AM IGNORING THINGS YOU SAY AND THAT IS WHY I CHANGED MY ENTIRE LIFE AND BEHAVIOR FOR YEARS AFTER MEETING YOU

>every girl ever

I want to tie her arms behind her back, gag her, and fuck her hard.

Shit Ukraine get some standards for woman.

these fags too

recruited the entire internet of white knights to swam then lost

pathetic

This came to my mind too. I need to get out more