Is there a comprehensive online IQ test that isn't complete garbage?

Is there a comprehensive online IQ test that isn't complete garbage?

Muh dick

No.
Quit being a cheapskate and pay for one if you're really interested.

you could always pay for one. It would cost around $500

IQ is a meme, intelligence is not

Funny how the only attractive brown women are anime brown women and, even then, only because they have caucasoid facial features.

>comprehensive IQ test
>online IQ test

pick one and only one

this

>anime women
>caucasoid facial features

cartoon_girl_looking_confusedly_at_an_interrogation_mark.wav

intelligence is the ability to learn.
IQ is what you already know

The good ones cost money because they’re good, so go pay for one or don’t bother looking for one.

Legitimate IQ teat can only be administered under clinical conditions.

you serious?

>IQ is what you already know
no, that's knowledge you fucking idiot

oh sorry i didn't know caucasoid eyes were about 3 inches high and 5 inches wide, guess you learn something new every day

I don’t get you faggots obsession with IQs. No intellectual worth their salt goes around bragging about their IQ. It means jack shit if you are a lazy bum, have no social skills and no ambitions or goals.

but you quote black IQ statistics nonstop

>Is there a comprehensive online IQ test that isn't complete garbage?

they're probably all run by the CIA, so no.

and that is what iq tests are testing.
you nigger fucker

Smartest guy in the world here. IQ tests are bullshit. i score like over 150 just by blind folded keyboard mashing. Seriously tho i have the world high score for IQ when i actually look at the test.

no they don't, they test things like pattern recognition and other basic functionality that is attributed to general intelligence

IQ tests check for problem solving, not fucking knowledge you retarded sausage nigger.

go pick some tulips
or smoke some weed
like do anything else other than being a faggot
but according to that flag that must be mission impossible

wrong, many are designed specifically to require no language or knowledge, though the best IQ tests will test things like language as well

none, the best one is probably on mensa.no, but it's pretty basic.

by using knowledge to adapting to new situations

itt: retarded niggers

Back to kindergarten for you fritz

>woman

so how does a little baby obtain their first bit of knowledge if they haven't learned how to learn yet?

do you realize how retarded you are?

No, there is no comprehensive online test. There are a couple that will give you a reasonable indicator of what you might achieve on a more robust test, but online tests are intentionally shitty for the most part.

It takes actual effort to conduct a good test so nobody is going to do it for free.

Unfortunately I can't find the online tests that were OK that I was aware of.

ABSOLUTELY ANY TEST WHATSOEVER THAT YOU TAKE THAT IS EVEN REMOTELY LEGITIMATE WILL TELL YOU THE STANDARD DEVIATION OF SCORES ON THE TEST. A NUMBER ON ITS OWN IS MEANINGLESS, IT'S LIKE GOING UP TO SOMEBODY AND SAYING "I AM SIX TALL." SIX WHAT? YOU NEED TO GIVE YOUR SCORE CONTEXT OR IT'S MEANINGLESS. I COULD SAY MY IQ IS 1000 AND IF THE STANDARD DEVIATION IS 750 THIS ISN'T UNREASONABLE. STOP JUST SAYING A FUCKING SCORE ON IT'S OWN, IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING.

And it changes up to 10 points based on how much you want it, how tired you are, and a bunch of other things.

If you really don't want to spend any money, do what I did, use a job IQ chart and guesstimated using GPA averages and the degree's 'area salary' compared to my own. Should give you a rough approximation, especially if you can be honest with how hard you applied yourself.

And just use it as a shorthand, you can be very proficient in some areas and very shitty in others; some things don't help how fast you can learn and make associations, which is all the test measures. A social knack, special ability, or some kind of weird quirk can effectively move it up or down 5-20 points in the Real World.