Bess Price is a smart woman who actually cares about aboriginal people

Bess Price is a smart woman who actually cares about aboriginal people.

She gets attacked by the exyream left because she has realistic ideas and actually cares about things instead of doing trendy art school type activism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mouhyikcQ20
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Traveling in a fried-out combie
On a hippie trail, head full of zombie
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous
She took me in and gave me breakfast
And she said

Aboriginals are the leaders of the Radical centre in Australia.

Americans dont even understand what the radical centre is.

Boongs are literally more Sup Forums than yanks.

GOT A SPARE CIGGIE DER BRUD-DAH

Shes one of my favorite pollies in Australia atm. Someone hit her with the reality stick really good. Great person in general too.

>Bess Price says aboriginal communities are very violent and do lots of child abuse and the issue needs to be solved.

>extream left get pissed off she says things like this.

>she actually grew up in that kind of enviroment

Buying bread from a man in Brussels
He was six-foot-four and full of muscles
I said, "do you speak-a my language?"
He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich
And he said

It's funny seeing the trendy activists get btfo by a genuine activist of aboriginal descent.

>tfw discussing politics with some marxist leaflet givers on Australia day
>mfw they reject my claim life expectancy went up post British arrival

Lyin' in a den in Bombay
With a slack jaw, and not much to say
I said to the man, "are you trying to tempt me
Because I come from the land of plenty?"
And he said

middah trump mate the deal is off

ive been TRYNA tell you guys that aboriginals are based

How can they reject that claim?

I mean even if they don't agrre with you that claim is fact not opinion.

It's extreme

boongs are redpilled out of pure stupidity

so far ive seen 1, sorry mate

The three of them went "noooo it didn't" and had that kind of like laughing, stumbling, looking away reaction when you dismiss something out of hand

Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover

Well good for her!

I'm glad to see aboriginese people talking about other things besides gibsmedats and petrol

i actually want sauce on a pure Abbo who is intellectually potent and composed like that of a University professor

Are you 56% white or under?

just start executing them on the spot pls

Do ya come from da land down unda

Outbirths (there isn't even a equivalent English word i know for this) occur.

Too bad 90% got btfo by disease so no eugenics/upgrade program can be started (unlike the nigger)

What on God's green earth is that??? Oh, no. Good heavens. That is really unfortunate.

From what I've read about them they have a penchant for eating corpses and their own children.

that stache is glorious.

You're "based darkie"-posting here, but yet he's the retarded one? Get a grip, user.

How are abos different to Maoris? Are they worse?

More teeth and odour

I can't believe people have the audacity to ask that in AUS considering the Tabacco tax

dumb ppl are nice

Totally different cultures, one nomadic the other largely agrarian. One centered around fishing and hunting, the other around war and slavery. Maori tribes were also much larger than your average Aboriginal tribe. The Maori were also from what I understand highly interested in Western tech and adapted it immediately whenever possible, especially the gun.

FAKE IQ stats.

bump for /ournoonga/
she knows whats going on and she does try her best

>/ournoonga/
stop posting.

Tell me Sup Forums what would happen if someone traveled around to all these remote aboriginal communities and started to redpill them about who was controlling the world politics, how aboriginal elders pocket money from the government and mining companies and don't distribute it back to the community but rather on personal luxuries, gambling, cars and giving it to extended relative. Show them how the Australian government is nothing but Zionist puppets spending more money on Indians, Chinese, Muslim social welfare, promoting legal immigration of Asians and muslims then trying to better the native people of Australia. The greens and left liberal parties are well funded they go out into the countryside and spread propaganda to the remote communities all the time to get the votes. If you want to make Australia great again you are gonna have to pull the abo away from the jew propaganda and stop them from diving our nation.

dividing*

There is about one article that found aboriginal bones that could potentially be older than sixty years out of the thousands of bones found(which are all restricted scientific access to because of culture) and oral traditions which imply that maybe people might have lived longer than sixty years(from a culture without maths).
So extrapolating this they all lived to be eighty, on a nomadic subsistence existence lifestyle, and the English introduced diseases so that's why they suddenly dropped to thirty-ish.

Every bit of evidence to the contrary is racist.

You maybe able to find old bones from the husks of dead trees or bodies tied to reeds near the murray. Though taking those and testing them may get you into some shit with the government because it may count as a burial desecration.

i can smell the photo

This is Bess Price at her best, lol:
youtube.com/watch?v=mouhyikcQ20

How the even fuck did she get elected.

SHE IS NOT SMART.

What % of people would you say realize aborigines are just braindead beyond repair?
Is it an awkward open secret nobody talks about or do leftist politicians seriously think these apes just need mo programs

literally who?

You won’t get a full blood Bush aboriginal like that. They grow up in rural areas and attend the primary school while the adults drink and fight. A mate went to one of these communities as a teacher, had to deal with a kid with an eye full of maggots before starting the lessons

I live in Darwin.

Honestly 30 to 50 percent of the adults are absolute alcoholics, the other 40 percent are dumb as rocks. 10 percent may make a good living.

At least 95% of indige seem as though they're on welfare and/or royalty payments.

And I'm talking about the full blooded ones too.

Geoffrey Yunupingu is a deadset legend.

>muh oral traditions

why boong proto-language (flubba dugga nyangan) only dated to 5000 years ago?

>lighther skin
she cares about the people because maybe her mom or grandmother was raped by a white man, thus giving the gene of compation

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

JESUS WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Do leftists really think that these creatures are on the same level as Whites intellectually and if only they were given the same opportunities and muh systemics etc. they would achieve at the same level?

It's their culture you bigot

People in Darwin don't, leftists included.

Naive lefty Melbournites think they know better than us though.

The black hole of money and the stories you hear are absolutely staggering.