Is it true that Bleach gets better if you skip all the fillers, Sup Forums?

Is it true that Bleach gets better if you skip all the fillers, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RdJRZzAUvEo
youtube.com/watch?v=GMDjDIBbvbs
youtube.com/watch?v=gT7RTadk-j0
youtube.com/watch?v=44Bk3YqqW0Q
twitter.com/yuki101046/status/875361131203665920/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://twitter.com/search?q=%E7%A0%95%E8%9C%82
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It gets better the more you skip.

Bleach gets better if you skip the entire thing

Skip the fillers, watch up to Aizen's defeat, if you're not hooked stop watching there.

>hmm finally I defeated the 12 captains
>12 new captains show up for ichigo to face

Nah it's pretty shit desu. All its good for is Matsumoto's jugs.

Make me a torrent of just the fanservice.

it's gonna be the most disappointing 5 minutes of your life

>watch 200 episodes
>if you're not hooked stop there
What?

are you stupid

nah

Everything up to saving Rukia and Ichigo vs Byakuya is fantastic. Seriously, it's still good even today.

Ichigo learning to control his mask with the Visored is worth watching.

Then after that, watch up to Ichigo saving Orihime from Ulquiorra (skip filler if you can, there used to be full fights on youtube with all the BS cut out). Ulquiorra is actually pretty well written and the final fight, while definitely not as good as the one with Byakuya, is still good.

AFTER THAT... it's kinda weird. You don't want to skip too much because you'll miss out on some story elements. Aizen does have some cool moments as well, but there is a lot of filler. It's worth sticking with it for the final fight with Aizen though.

Bleach gets better if you stop after Soul Society arc.

NOW YOU FEEL LIKE NUMBER ONE

I enjoyed some of the filler, but overall Bleach was a massive let down anime and manga wise. I'd recommend seeking something out better.

I still think Bleach is the best if you change the order of when fillers come so they feel less like fillers and more like actual time in between or time passing. Watching the zanpakuto rebellion arc after aizens betrayal actually gives you some information about zanpakutos before the whole hueco mundo attack. I believe it was 6 months before they went into hueco mundo after aizen left? Not sure. You can follow it up with the shusuke amagai arc which I also kinda liked, though I believe this one was first so you'd probably have to start with that one.
I guess you can watch the nozomi soul mod arc as well but I personally didn't really like it apart from the last few fights and I cant really remember how all of that went in terms of ichigo's power.

>no good Lisa R34

Try skipping the anime and going straight to the manga.

it gets better if you watch it ironically. take it seriously, then you just want to bash your head against the wall.

also applies to Naruto and One Piece.

But the anime is fantastic, unlike Naruto and One Piece.

Basically this, but by the time you reach the giant filler arcs you'll already know if you want to skip them.

Fillers were the best part.

>not skipping fillers
>ever
although if an anime actually has filler you need to skip it's usually not worth watching in the first place

>Bleach
>getting better
An already steaming pile of shit will always remain a steaming pile of shit.

Anyone know what this is from?
And what does it say?

After THE HEART it becomes amazing

Considering that the Zanpaktou tales arc is the single best thing to ever come out of Bleach, no.

The actual fight against Byakuya is really mediocre. The most thrilling part is seeing Ichigo go Bankai and it's all downhill after that. The Ulquiorra fight is the opposite where it starts mediocre and builds to a good climax.

45% of Bleach is filler and most of it is bad, although there are some good standalone episodes and a handful of good moments from the filler arcs.

>skip the last 50 episodes and also half the stuff before that
Maybe just don't watch it.

I actually think the hueco Mundo part is just as good as the soul society arc.

Well, fillers are special kind of episodes. Especially that two of the arc amounting to 50 episodes appear during another arc and have no place in the timeline and can be cut off without anyone noticing. I would never advice people to watch them in order, if only because they disrupt already bad pacing.

>Bleach being watchable period.

>Dr. Kurotsuchi, I'm JOBBER

Watch just the Rukia saving arc (the first~50 eps?). The rest is not worth your time.

An old christmas omake. JUMP always features them during the holidays.

The more you skip the better it gets

So, by skipping all of it, Bleach becomes the best anime ever.

I liked her better when she was a scary super ninja and not a silly lesbo

Just watch all the OP and ED and know that Aizen is your lord and savior.

SHINING BRIGHT FOR EVVERYOOOoooOOOuUUUOOOOOUUOOOOOOOONNN

really brings back memories...

She should have been both.

>not being 13 and looking for yuri soifon x youruichi doujins
sad childhood you had

Gj spoiling him

1. It's 13 Captains

2. 3 of them defected after Soul Society leaving 10

3. The Captains never became a major enemy force again after they had that huge split in Soul Society.

As for OP, read the manga. The anime is filled with continuity errors, filler arcs, filler bleeding into the cannon, and changes to the time frame of things.

I would say that the good arcs are:

Soul Society (9-20)
Pre-Reaper (1-8)
Arrancar Arc (21-32)
1000 Year Blood War (55-74)

Only Fake Karakura Town War and Fullbring were the bad ones.

Zanpakutou Rebellion is another shit tier filler arc though that has massive continuity errors the size of craters.

Kubo's entire part one (1-48) and the 1000 Year Blood War are objectively better than it.

It never gets any better. The entire series was poorly planned out and the guy writing it should be hanged.

>Look, it's Shadow the EDGE-hog.

The Zanpakuto Rebellion is a great filler arc, make sure to watch it.

yes, but only marginally so. In my opinion, it never gets any better than the soul society arc. After that it just goes down hill, but it does have some good moments. I had fun watching it, even though it was a total shitfest. It's an anime more about spectacle than anything else, and that's not up everyone's alley. Just go into it with realistic expectations. Kubo has even stated he doesn't give a fuck about story, he just wants to draw cool shit.

>After the first two arcs it turns into power levels
>the anime gets cancelled because everyone gets tired of it
Its piss shit.

>After the first two arcs it turns into power levels
But there was no mention of power levels. Are you even talking about Bleach or just confusing it with Dragon Ball Z.

>the anime gets cancelled because everyone gets tired of it

Because of the filler arcs dumb ass. People got tired of the filler arcs. You can even look up how the viewership dropped because of every single filler.

It's my favorite anime ever so you should watch all of it

>power levels
>in shounen
Oh my I can't believe it

>>But there was no mention of power levels. >>Are you even talking about Bleach or just confusing it with Dragon Ball Z.
>teleport
>teleport
>teleport
>super attack
>teleport
>teleport
>super attack
>>Because of the filler arcs dumb ass. People got tired of the filler arcs. You can even look up how the viewership dropped because of every single filler.
Many viewers dropped it on the last arc and that was part of the main story.

actualy bleach filler is far well done if you compare it to naruto and OP filler, too bad the series overall was trash desu

That's not power levels. Power levels have to do with numbers Shadow the EDGE-hog. Seriously, if you want to do that comparison, look up Seven Deadly Sins and how much they do power levels

Characters 'teleporting' doesn't equate to power level. That's just speed.

>Many viewers dropped it on the last arc and that was part of the main story.

You mean the filler arcs? Because they didn't drop it during the main story. The main story was trying to keep the audience while the fillers were constantly causing the audience to run away from it.

>Power levels have to do with numbers
Stopped reading there.

Oh really? Because power levels are known very often to be with numbers. Do I have to link the "It's OVER 9000!!!!" meme?

Or how Freeza said his second form had a power level of 1 million?

youtube.com/watch?v=RdJRZzAUvEo

Here are some videos about Power Levels in DBZ:
youtube.com/watch?v=GMDjDIBbvbs

youtube.com/watch?v=gT7RTadk-j0

youtube.com/watch?v=44Bk3YqqW0Q

See how they use numbers? Bleach has no power levels. See image for Seven Deadly SIns.

Continued on the Seven Deadly Sins numbering for power levels.

And even more examples

Last example. See? Those are power levels. Bleach does not have this. DBZ and Seven Deadly Sins do have this.

>Shonen anime
>Good guys eventually win
WHOA WHO COULD'VE SEEN THAT COMING!!!

Man, fuck Soi Fon

A strange show, the only winning move is to not watch it.

Bravo Kubo

Bleach becomes the best anime ever.
There's better shit.

I would but seeing as how I'm not an extremely fast black lady, I don't think she would be interested.

The movies are for the most part also pretty decent. Fade To Black>Memories Of Nobody>Diamond Dust Rebellion>Hell Verse

Bleach is much more enjoyable if you marathon read the manga. Studio Pierrot is usually shitty at adapting shows, but a few episodes of the Bleach anime are worth watching.

Watch the intro-arc, the re-imagined intro-arc, the bount arc, the loli filler, the gigantic penis monster film. Save the 'cake' filler episode (an episode about cake) for last.

technically true
>bleach gets better the less you see of it

Bleach never really had that much fanservice. Kubo was very minimal about it.

Watch the facebook arc too. It's my personal favorite after the rukia rescue arc

but One Piece is a comedy...

>looking for bleach doujins
What a sad life you have

>Bleach
>Childhood

get out of here, Jr

You dont read bleach for the story, you do for the art. and tits.

.t shipper whose not intelligent enough to understand Bleach's story

the only good thing is Aizen and he is bassically non participant most of the story

he means that aizen is a good guy in the beginning you stupid fucking idiot

You guys think they're gonna pick up the anime anytime soon?

twitter.com/yuki101046/status/875361131203665920/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://twitter.com/search?q=%E7%A0%95%E8%9C%82

Choose one.

upload images directly to an image board ffs

Bount and Amagai filler arcs were terrible.

Zanpakutou Spirit filler arc was pretty interesting and entertaining, but I think there were about ten episodes after the final fight which were SoL and showed the antics of the spirits and the Shinigami. That was literally filler within a filler.

I thought the Invading Army filler arc was pretty good too, considering. The plot made for some good fanservice fights. The green-haired girl was insufferable though.

The stand-alone filler episodes were all terrible, worst one being "Yumichika bakes a cake".

Like the Aladdin parody episode in the middle of the arrancar arc

>Like the Aladdin parody episode in the middle of the arrancar arc
Remind me again?

Fuck me, I forgot about that one. Wasn't there also a Halloween episode? I remember liking it but that may just be because of Rukia's outfit

the halloween was justified because of the fanservice

>She should have been both.
But she was both.

That side boob tho

Bleach is mre than 15 years old.
If you didn't discover it when you were underage, you must be obe 35 ears old.

no, but it gets worse if you don't

Actually I wonder, what long running anime gets worse if you cut out the filler?

the sideboob was soifons best feature

that and the pocket slit in the hakama with nothing under it

Bleach is like if a master chef started grilling an incredible cut of wagyu beef. He uses the freshest seasoning and marinade, and gives you a glass of high class wine.
Then the chef leaves the grill to do something else and his retarded intern assistant starts throwing shit all over it and overcooks the hell out of it. So you start eating it and deal with it because you already paid for it, but when you get halfway finished the dipshit assistant takes your steak, eats most of it, spits on it, then gives it back to you.

That's Bleach.

Gintama probably? have only seen about 60 episodes of it however. So it's just hearsay

This.

>Let's get the stea-oh shit I spilled an entire bottle of steak sauce all over it...fuck it, I'll just call it an ultimate attack

>1000 Year blood war
>good
wasted trips