WHY SHOULD IT MATTER TO YOU IF I WOULD ONLY DATE A DARK MAN???

WHY SHOULD IT MATTER TO YOU IF I WOULD ONLY DATE A DARK MAN???

MY EYES ARE EVERY BIT AS DARK AS HIS, SO WHY DOES IT MATTER TO YOU IF I WOULD ONLY DATE A DARK MAN???

THE ONLY REASON I DONT HAVE MATCHING BROWN HANDS IS A LACK OF SUN EXPOSURE.

IF I WENT OUTSIDE FOR JUST 30 MINUTES EVERY SINGLE DAY THIS SUMMER THERE WOULD BE NO DOUBT THAT I AM PART LATINA.

It doesn't matter to me, just know that you're a vile, disgusting, whore who will never have attractive children.

YOU CAN SEE A BROWN LINE AROUND MY CUTICLES WHICH A TRULY WHITE PERSON WOULD NEVER HAVE.

I CANNOT HAVE CHILDREN DAMNIT!!!

I HAD A COMPLETE HYSTERECTOMY IN 2016 AND WOULD NEVER HAVE HAD CHILDREN, LET ALONE WHITE ONES (which I’m not) BEFORE.

Faggots deserve to be shot, regardless of pigmentation.

White children are the least attractive, with their nasty freckles and pimples in their teens, and I never had the ability to have truly white children BECAUSE I AM A BROWN WOMAN!!!

Btw, I have no idea who this guy is.

He’s merely an example.

I SEE NO REASON IN THE WORLD WHY TWO PEOPLE WHO CANNOT HAVE CHILDREN SHOULD REJECT EACH OTHER BASED ON A DIFFERENCE IN SKIN TONE.

WOULD YOU RATHER HIM MARRY A FERTILE BLONDE IN HER 20’s WITH TWO WHITE PARENTS (only my mother is white) INSTEAD???

WHY THE FÜCK SHOULD I CARE ABOUT A WHITE GROOM WHEN I WOULD HAVE STILL BEEN GIVEN AWAY BY A BROWN MAN (my father)?

My ethnicity test does NOT say 99 or 100% white like Hitler’s, so why the fück, at age 34, should I care about a man or anyone else’s race? I think race is merely a social construct that has never treated me well or improved my self esteem.

Do you know how stupid it would look for me to have some ugly, freckled, red/blond-haired groom with light DEVIL eyes, when EVERYONE ELSE IN MY FÜCKING FAMILY IS BROWN by comparison???

This man looks like my daddy (in coloration) when he married my mom.

Actually my dad has darker eyes.

I would throw up if I tried to kiss or make out with the red-haired likes of Eli Harman or Apollonian Germ in YouTube.

I DETEST GERMany, German culture, the language, as well as Scandinavian, Irish and British culture. I like people who have a vested interest in destroying White Supremacy and all it represents.

I would never, in a

I could never, in a million years, love a man who is lighter in any way than me.

I am 100% barren and proudly childfree, you dumbass!

If I had a blue-eyed little Whitie boy in my care, I would probably try to hurt him in some way, like forcing him into the sun for excessive periods of time, then beating him on his sunburn. I would then ask him, “HOW SUPERIOR DO YOU FEEL RIGHT NOW?” and laugh as his blue eyes cry like a little girl.

You idiots don’t understand that it can be the fantasy of darker people to hurt a “superior” Aryan child with blond hair and blue eyes.