instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so hot

that's what bbc does to women

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

How big does your dick have to be to get women to do that

i think she sees him as a giant aphrodisiac

God, how many times will people post that?
That's actually good for shaming purposes, this should be exposed as indecent behaviour.
Her normal life would be over in muslim/indian/asian country and some European countries.

But in LAND OF THE FREE, I guarantee that in few years some bluepilled white will start looking for excuses.
>Women are people, not items!
>She was a free person!
And then marry her.

Also she apparently is a mormon, kek. Are mormon parents that shitty? I can't believe she's from a normal family. Must be daddy issues.

What is worse, a slut being a slut or a Sup Forumslack being a commie?
Better dead than red

She is clearly drunk or on some shit.

>Also she apparently is a mormon,
Serio? If so she is going against the teachings. Mormons are actually one of the most hardcore when it comes to not drinking or taking drugs. Most are also against interracial marriage. I know a number of them and they are wonderful people because of their focus on family and tradition.

So basically, she's either a lapsed mormon or just a cultural mormon larper

She definitely was drunk, but some earlier photos were posted here and she seemed to have multiple nigger partners before.
Another red flag was a video where she was talking about some spiritual awakening of hers, while nigger music was blasting in the backround LOL.

>Insane
check
>Into niggers
check
>0 self respect
check

She must come from a broken home.

yeah, sadly.
Parents fucked up bigtime

>the people insulting you for dating japanese women will marry one of these
HAAHAHAHAHHA

Previous thread had older videos and photos of hers. Also facebook posts about God or some shit.

I'm sure some user will post it in a minute.

So drunk women beg for black cock? Better keep my wife away from the sauce

coalburners want to be degraded
they like blacks because she knows they have no illusions about what a whore she is

niggers can have her, mudsharks are fucking aids.

get the fuck in here false flag happening

Nah. She won't find a man to marry her. She is on tape begging for blacks to gang bang her. Her life is basically over.

well since both being drunk and loving black cock is degenerate both of you should drink some orange juice instead

That would be the perfect situation.
Internet will maybe start teaching people not to behave in some ways if you want to be seen as respectable person.

But I still think some desperate bluepilled faggot will accept her past.

I don't understand the significance. And how do people find out about this shit so fast?

Lol, if this is real, those niggers have more self respect than this roastie.
This is what "social progress" does to people.

is this some mutt chick fuckign a nigger?

>imagine raising a child for more than 20 years
>to end up with this

I would wife her up not gonna lie. Just so I don't die a virgin

>And how do people find out about this shit so fast?
autism

Should always be posted alongside her name so any future partner can be suitably warned.

I am almost certain that parents are partially to blame for this.

>viral marketing by twitter rapper "Lil Pink Rosaay"

getting a prostitute is much cheaper, you know?

How is this staying up while Milo gets banned? Don't even like Milo but does Twitter not have a fucking shred of consistency?

Is there a point to anything anymore?

Unless you're black. Then its profit.

>racist dad
>daughter always does the opposite of what her parents want her to do
Eeyup

This is worse

instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/

Implying there isn't an army of beta white knights who would yaaass queen her behavior as liberating, fighting the patriarchy and anti racist

>this thread again
sage

>white
looks like a gypsy with dyed hair.
also who cares? she'll end up dead in some shady cracknigger alley sooner or later.

They will virtue signal it but they will not marry someone who is lower than blacks.

What is going on here
Why is that woman's house full of niggers

They will literally suck a black guy off to get him harder before he inseminates his wife
I think marrying a coalburner is within their scope

damn, you got me now. kekd

>Implying there isn't an army of beta white knights who would yaaass queen her behavior as liberating, fighting the patriarchy and anti racist.
Yeah, the beta white knights who larp as communists and have been afflicted by cultural marxism would be into that. Also top bait, guaranteed responses.
Are you Nazbol Eurasian Duginist? And implying that real communism would prevent this?

see

What. The. Fuck.

Young women want to have 'fun', and that means NO MARRIAGE MATERIAL MEN.

this
/thread

You're fucking DELUDED. Stop larping you absolute FAG. A woman like this merely has to open her legs or hop on tinder and she will still be able to find beta bux or men above her looksmatch. That's how fucking bad the situation is in 2018.

I can't understand what they're saying. Can anyone?

She gangbanged a bunch of black dudes while her son is sleeping in the room next door. They decide to barge into his room and make fun of him for having a slutty mom