EU army thread

Juncker is absolutely right, Europe cannot rely on the US any more. Trump is just too volatile. We need to end NATO as soon as possible, get all the US troops out of Europe by 2020 and establish the common EU army by 2021 at the very latest.

And Russia needs to be part of the EU and the EU army.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SM-FopQEuOA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_members_of_the_European_Parliament,_2014–19#Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_members_of_the_European_Parliament,_2014–19#Spain
youtube.com/watch?v=5uMQZnQR1TU
youtube.com/watch?v=Fi0dffrSmPI
youtube.com/watch?v=DatgHd59ZG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off junker you’re drunk again

Just imagine the logistical nightmare that would involve incorporating slavshit

I can see the Slavs trying to use the L81’s or H&K’s and treating them like AK’s then wondering why the entire arsenal is fubar

And Russia need to be part of it.

Slavs can be frontline grunt soldiers. Pretty much infantry which just gets the order to "take target X" and you leave them to do that and then ask "is everyone dead yet?"

>get all the US troops out of Europe by 2020

finally

>the EU army meme again
how many days would it take Russia to defeat the EU "army" if the US fucked off?

>how many days would it take Russia to defeat the EU "army" if the US fucked off?

Russia is going to be part of the EU army. They are European after all.

Lol the EU in its current leftwing state is done and its Germanys fault and no one elses.
Call me weird but I don't think junker a failed politician and drunk will save it

The EU army will be used to round up Twitter trolls and conduct emergency diversity awareness training. They can’t even handle the thought of Hungary using nasty barbed wire, they can’t lead a bloody army

Juncker met the leaders of others planets and they are worried about us

that's a good thing though

>forced to upkeep own defense
>snowflake nordic commie programs all fucking fail because having a military of any substance is fucking expensive

pottery, make it happen

>They are European after all.
kek nice one

I mean I can't believe you don't have an army in the first place you dumbasses

Easier said than done though. I would like to know the nationality of most of the officer corps too, Yugoslavia comes to mind.

>And Russia needs to be part of the EU and the EU army.
Fundamentally against the base notion of the EU and you as a german should know that. EU was thought of a way to save noble europe against the barbarians of Russian in the east and America in the west.

Yeah, I'm sure the Russians are just dying to bend over and get ass rammed by your multi culti bureaucracy.

Wasn't it trumps point all along that the eurotrash should pay their share

Sounds like some 4d backgammon to me

We do have national armies you analphabet

>I mean I can't believe you don't have an army in the first place you dumbasses
Every state has a national guard but you are right, at the moment we have no EU army. Very bad really, like America in 1795. We have been using America as a free army for many decades and never paid a dime for it.

>create EU army
>army ends up taking back the EU from commies
Hail Hydra!

>Yeah, I'm sure the Russians are just dying to bend over and get ass rammed by your multi culti bureaucracy

Russia could take over the EU and then call the shots.

What in particular is he referring to in terms of unreasonableness of Trump? If he's talking about the Iran deal situation he's not wrong.

YOU can't rely on the US because your commie government has backstabbed all your NATO allies by failing to adhere to the agreements and flooding Europe with refugees against EU regulations.

WE can still count on the US, because we've been a good ally and our special forces and air assault troops have been helping American soldiers in most of their endeavors in the Middle East.

Get fucked, kraut. Ain't gonna happen. Oh, and those US bases on your soil? They're soon moving east. That's what you get for electing shit-tier leaders.

Well...bye

no bye no you should came back and say good bye to jewusa fight with us this is your land

>What in particular is he referring to in terms of unreasonableness of Trump? If he's talking about the Iran deal situation he's not wrong.

Juncker says that Trump is unreliable. Yes, Iran but also Russia and his China relationship. Then the whole thing about Turkey and Syria, with Trump backing the Turkish invasion of Kurdish Syria.

>Well...bye

Trump promised to withdraw all US troops from countries that do not respect America and do not pay for their presence. When is Trump going to be true to his word? When will he finally withdraw all troops from continental Europe (except Poland, because they are actually paying for American protection)?

Despite the liberal screeching about collusion, Trump if anything has unreasonably hostile to Russia. Just the other day U.S. forces killed a bunch of Russian soldiers in Syria I think.

This mofo acts like he owns Europe

>We have been using America as a free army for many decades and never paid a dime for it.
Tbhonest, they were the ones interested in policing the world not us.
And we did handle them some interesting military bases thanks to NATO, there's always a price to pay

>Trump if anything has unreasonably hostile to Russia. Just the other day U.S. forces killed a bunch of Russian soldiers in Syria I think.

Yes, that is what Juncker is talking about. The German vice chancellor, who is a close friend of Juncker, just last week said the Russian sanctions should be phased out as soon as possible, but that the US is pushing for a continuation - which is very unreasonable in Germany's view which wants closer economic and military ties to Russia.

Well, he is head of the EU executive branch

>get all the US troops out of Europe by 2020
You don't have a choice in that, faggot. You are our puppet.

You wish boi
You've been slowly losing your grip on Europe since the 90s and now you're nothing but a decadent empire

I agree let Europe fend for it self.

The Eu wont be around much longer, and how do you think we can communicate. have you considered lets say the French? They can/will only speak French, same with the Germans. Do you want to use google translate? How bout training, guys need to travel through Europe, how can they be home for supper in the weekends. And there are many more problems like adding an extra layer of management.
Barely any one in the EU understand each other and quite frankly Europeans in general dont like each other. Even the EU parlement members need translators.

Maybe you spoiled babies should learn how to wipe your own asses.

>Russia needs to be part of the EU

Russia needs to conquer eurabia before the muslims do.

Get fucked mohammed, if we need to come over there and shoot you, no problem
Nigel Farage tells Juncker You've learned nothing:
youtube.com/watch?v=SM-FopQEuOA

The euro is collapsing and he thinks about the European army.
It makes you think.

>The euro is collapsing
WTF are you talking about?

>Russia needs to conquer eurabia before the muslims do.

Highest Muslim percentage of the population in any European state outside of the Balkans is... in Russia. Just so you know, you uneducated American.

>Well, he is head of the EU executive branch

He is our President!

When did you vote for him?

>Not knowing how the EU works
Gee, Paco

He's right. Europeans cant trust Mutts. Not while they are slaves to the jews. And Drumpf is fat, big slave.

>said jewish slave
MUTT

>t.dumb polish slave who sucks dick of another jewish slave - The Mutts

Since when has the EU relied on the US in the past 20 years? They have been doing nothing but sucking China's dick and spitting on the US since the Iraq War.

Because I know how it works, I say is the President of nothing.
Gee fucking abnormal...

>Trump is just too volatile
Germany was a mistake
The EU army is to defend against Russia you naive

>When did you vote for him?
I believe that was in May 2014.

How come nobody lights school auditoriums full of German kids on fire? You'd think somebody would do that but nobody's done it. Strange, huh.

Before the EU we were doing fine, it's like they put us in a wheelchair while we are expert runners.

and spend money on defense instead of immigrants? fat fucking chance

ECC was great idea, it should have stopped there, this is USSR 2.0 I don't get why so many western Europeans don't see that, with every new EU resolution it's easier to see

>Before the EU we were doing fine, it's like they put us in a wheelchair while we are expert runners.

Why don't you leave? We want you to leave and join England. We even want you to combine your football teams so next time losing against us is even fun to watch.

>Russia is going to be part of the EU army. They are European after all.
here we go again.
So the intermarium meme really needs to become real, you fucks know no bounds.

>May 2014
No, you didn't.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_members_of_the_European_Parliament,_2014–19#Germany
No Drunker there.

Neither did I:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_members_of_the_European_Parliament,_2014–19#Spain

Drunker was elected after the main lists were. So no, the party voted him who was out of the lists. He is a fucking jewish plant and everybody knows it.

>inb4 hurdur indirect anal-sex is democracy

kek... drop NATO and you will BE Russia.

Dumbass Germany. Russian is going to curb stop you the second we stop protecting you.

A lot of us see it now, parties that want to leave the EU are getting bigger. Some standardization in Europe is great but the same coin and open borders is a failure, I think we should dismantle EU entirely and then see what we want to do to cooperate with each other.
All this one Europe has been tried so many times in the past and it always failed, most times in bloodshed.

>L81
nice made up designation

>kek... drop NATO and you will BE Russia.
Yeah, I am fine with that. Russia is 100% more based than the degenerate West. I take Putin as our European president any day.

Sadly I agree, with Trump destabilising the world all nations need to strengthen their alliances with other allies until America sorts its house out.

>Juncker is absolutely right, Europe cannot rely on the US any more. Trump is just too volatile. We need to end NATO as soon as possible, get all the US troops out of Europe by 2020 and establish the common EU army by 2021 at the very latest.
Sounds great, where do I sign?

lmao

slavs would have to carry out literally every military action due to the mighty kraut army often painting broomsticks black to resemble gun barrels.

I'm all for an EU army so long as Germany forfeits it's say in what it does.

So, it seems that the Germans never learn.
You want to get rid of NATO. I think most of us do. But you want to replace it with another illegitimate entity. The EU itself, is an anti-democratic, federalist entity that seeks to destroy the very existence of nation states. Worst of, all, they also want to get rid of its indigenous population. (i.e. "the white race").

And you'd like to give them even more power ?
I'm all for protection, but why can't we do it the old way ? Why not let the Germany army, or the French,Italian,Croatian,Polish,Hungarian armies defend their own borders instead of wanting to centralize everything ?
Central planning doesn't work. And in a not so distant future, the EU will send its own troops in places like Poland or Hungary to force them to "respect human rights".

Also, why in the hell would Russia be part of the EU? When the EU itself wants to destroy Russia ? The EU is the revenge of the marxists. The only difference is that they're continuing their insanity in the West instead of the East. Why would Russia take orders from unelected technocrats who are themselves not only corrupted to the core, but in bed with neocons ? Russia has very different geostrategical interests.

Not only that, why in the hell would Russia suddenly accept the West's insanity ? When Putin says the following:
youtube.com/watch?v=5uMQZnQR1TU

You elected a childless woman. (Merkel) who hates her own nation.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fi0dffrSmPI

In other words a person who has no stake in her country's own future and yet you somehow want Russia to take orders from the dying and degenerate West?

Russia can't even run their country and you expect them to run the shit show you call the EU. Dude just stop.

Germany needs to be nuked.

You don't know shit. You don't even know how your leaders are elected, don't play smart dumbass.

>abolish nato
>USA still has lease for 100+ years
>EU GET FUCKED BY RUSSIA
>RUSSIA IGNORE USA BASES
WHY SO EBUL AMERICANS!!!

Don't get high on your own supply, NarcoMarco

Fuck you Germans. You can't start another war because your military sucks now so you try to steal our army and use it against us. V4 won't support your retarded idea of destroying nations.

nigger all you gotta do is not fuck with the USA, or it trade ships and your GOLD, if you don't fuck with them the USA could care less if Hitler was in charge,or if Russia took over, as long as trade is established they give no shits. Fuck with their trades and gold and risk the war lion fucking you up.

US already considered to relocate most of their troops to Poland. Alos US already building Aegis Ashore in Poland.
And should I remind you that Poland alone already have more Leopard 2 than Germany?

Pay your bills instead of sucking Achmed's dick and we might just help.

The Eu army is for Russia, you’re gonna die for Jews. :)

No one will help German subhumans. By giving you military we will support Jews. Fuck Jewmany.

Tan lejos de Dios y tan cerca de los EEUU...

Oh look... the very first image in my "Reaction Images" folder is relevant yet again.

Not soon enough Ahmed. Enjoy your new caliphate. Insallah

>fake meme quotes
fuck off moor

Around the time it takes for our 150 nuclear warhead to wipe them off the earth...

You don't need more than that

Why is it always Germany talking about creating a large governing body?

Europe is Babylon the Great, and Yunker is the jewish Kohan who invited the hordes of Ishmael to rape and destroy the abominable harlot.

and
here
we
go

a bit early bucko
ya dun got baited

and so the communist finally phones home

>The Eu army is for Russia, you’re gonna die for Jews. :)

This, history is repeating itself...
This speech is still valid today.
youtube.com/watch?v=DatgHd59ZG0

You do realize russia has half the nuke arsenal of the whole world, dont you?

But Europe is Babylon, and Jews are inside, about to pull down the tower.

there will be no war against russia.

>USA moves their midget armies to Poland, expecting western europe to fall to a gigantic civil war in the coming years, and Poland will be a staging ground for the land armies retaking western europe.
>western countries see this happening, but since their own nations are completely disarmed and useless, they need the Eastern European armies to defend themselves, thus the huge pressure for an "EU army".

This isnt rocket science, guys.

>Juncker is absolutely right, Europe cannot rely on the US any more. Trump is just too volatile. We need to end NATO as soon as possible, get all the US troops out of Europe by 2020 and establish the common EU army by 2021 at the very latest.

digits of satan speaks the truth

how's your Λisegard alliance coming along polad?
intermarium when?

So Junker will you be giving up your bank accounts in Sweden and Panama?
What about they money Soros funnels you?

>said juncker as he went back to bed shielded by US nukes and US navy protecting his trade routes and US airforce patrolling the sky above him
I don't think yuropoors are usually ungrateful faggots but the EUdrones certainly are that.

It's tiresole to have boomer faggots taking us for granted so readily. You think you can afford a functional military and really pay for it yourself? Be my fucking guest lmao.

What is wrong with you? Russia has enough nukes to turn the world to glass. They can not be touched. That is the end of it. I'm not certain your warheads would make it out of their silos. They are ancient and untested.