Come on. She's only been trying to kill you

Come on. She's only been trying to kill you.

>She's only been trying to kill you.
That's how tsundere are.

emilia a worst

You are going to be killed by a crazy woman some day.

I dont want to complain but LN is pretty slow and bland. They explain alot and alot.

Btw, manga is good.

This will obviously have a great payoff, what's the worst that could happen?

You could end up pregnant.

the devil doesn't ningens

she's half-angel tho

Why give a shit about some angel bitch when this exists?

Chi-chan would be a pet, not a partner. Emi is the only one he doesn't have to hold back around.

The story is about the unanswered answers of Christianity and middle age. How should that not be detailed?

The moment Alas=Ramus came to be she lost user.

pls dont remind me again this deus ex machina

It doesn't matter if she is cute.
The first rule of any anime/manga.

SEASON 2 WHEN

the devil doesn't half-breeds, either

The devil is basically a shit tier goblin that level grinded.
Emilia a best

It's better we don't.

>a baby appears that forces Maou and Emilia to work together taking care of it

Suzuno likes Maou right?

Season 2 would be pointless unless we could somehow get all the way up to Ente Isla arc.
Baby Ex Machina would make so many fucking Chihofags angry though. fuck Whitefox for making Emilia in the show a bitch

Goblin you say?

Yep and she basically confesses in the Ente Isla arc

>Kono bangumi wa, gurando tokyou de ookurisumasu:
>McDonalds
>Pampers

wait up, you means the saving Emi and Alas arc? Can you quote or summaries it?

What's wrong with that?

No.

I heard; it sounds cute and I like Emi.

>Be director
>Make season 2
>Have Alas Ramus reveal that Chiho is the mother
>Now Alas Ramus comes to school with Chiho
>Season 2 is literally a whole season of Chiho's going to high school and her teenage love life.
>Last episode: Chiho marries Maou.

And that is how Chiho could win if the director wanted to bring it back.

But Maou is the one who confesses though.

>no season 2 because the director is butthurt about his waifu not winning

It's a pity, because I like all three main girls.

I would go to Japan and kill the director and his entire family. If the japs don't do it first

>Maou confesses

Good try user, but we all know that Maou out tsundere Emilia.

I am pretty sure Satoshi already did that for us, or perhaps he convinced him that Emi is the better waifu.

But he did though, confessing all of his sins to Suzuno.

What volume man?

I really like her character, and think she's best girl in her series, but I'm not sure I like how little emphasis is placed on the fact that Maou had her entire home and family murdered and for some reason she's expected to hop on that D anyway?

Aren't the Demons and Emilia the only members of the main cast who are immortal? And i'm not even sure if Emilia is immortal Doesn't this mean that all the humans are basically fucked when it comes to trying to seduce the demons?
get fucked Chiho and Rika

I am assuming that you only watched the anime, but it is revealed that her father is alive which was the entire reason she wanted to behead him in the first place. So all is forgiven, though he did kill a lot of people.

Alciel has Rika, Lucifer has who?

Maou dindu nuffin. Her father is fine, her village is basically undamaged (if abandoned), her fathers wheat fields are fine and her mother was never in trouble to begin with.

Meh, the baby was barely relevant after that arc anyway. Her sister get significantly more important later.

His laptop and his right hand.

>so all is forgiven
>though he did kill a lot of people

The demon seed will make you into a demon, so all Alciel have to do is penetrate that call centre lady. For Chiho? Well sucks to be her.

Can't forgive, if there's nothing to forgive.

The church did a horrible job at giving Emi a moral compass. Maou did nothing wrong he merely wanted to spread terror to sustain his populace.

Not exactly. Maou pretty much agrees with her that he'll have to pay for his sins one day, but she's more or less lost her grudge against him. She's just making excuses about still hating his guts at this point.

I guess what the author tries to say is that everyone can be redeemed.
Even if they wanted to exterminate an entire race.

I don't think demons are immortal, they just have longevity. Emi is half angel so she is immortal just like lucifer. At least in manga lucifer says that he is half angel but that could be mistranslation.

>One day
Who's going to fucking make him? The one person who should care and has the power to make him is slowly falling for him (Even though he is probably stronger than her anyway now) and the only other people who are strong enough are those Gem fucks who don't give a fuck either.

I've read what exists of the manga as well. I haven't checked out the LN yet, but I'm guessing I probably should.

Lucifer is full angel and is incredibly old.
Emi might only have longevity due to only being half angel. Maou is like 400 and Alciel is like 800 and even as a demon Alciel doesn't look that old so who knows how long they can live for

How much you want to bet that they die when finding their true love.

That's retarded. It's more likely that everyone loses their magic and just becomes a normal human when they fix the tree and beat up god. not that I want them to lose immortality, because anybody above the age of 120 should just crumble to dust

>Who's going to fucking make him?
He will.

But he's a hardworking wage slave now!

Is that before or after he conquers Earth using nothing but the power of immortality and capitalism?

That's exactly how he is atoning.

Seems like less atonement and more trying to take over the world in a legal way.

You think he likes lording over others?

....yes?

Just shows how prejudiced you are, Emi. Aren't you ashamed of yourself? And you call yourself a hero?

How come Emi has the personal seal that represent her legal status as citizen but Maou and the gang did not? Are they still illegal?

Except he sucks at it?
Ente Isla got out of hand with the subjugation of humans in the first place because he doesn't control his officers?
Or so I was told long ago in these threads.

Who needs a personal seal when you can mind control everyone? Fucking demons.

It's not just his fault. His minions are just very bad at obeying. The only true servant is Alciel.

Goblin doesn't have horns and furry legs like goat user.

He should have opened up demon schools to teach them how to be obedient citizens.

Neither do angels. Your point?

I would do that without hesisation hoping that my death would be very long and very painful.

>disciplinary flogging maximizes

>demon children misbehave
>beat them up generating demon magic in process
No reason to invade anyone anymore.

Demons did use to fight each other all the time, until Maou united them and accidentally fucked it up.

So basically everything is Maou's fault?

NO. It's Emi's mom's

Actually it's all that bitch Lailah's fault. Who thinks its a good idea to teach how to wage war intelligently to a warlike race?

Every race becomes warlike when they recognize they have an edge over their neighbors/get away with a little war on the side.

Is Emi the worst chosen one in history?

But demons literally need conflict to survive If they become peaceful they starve.

Yes but not every race needs war in their life to actually exist
>Fails to defeat the demon king and allows him and his most trusted general to escape
>Pursues him but gets lost in strange new world and almost gives up on finding him
>Doesn't kill him given her first chance
>Slowly warms up to Satan
>Reveals that she doesn't give a fuck about anything other than her father or some wheat
>Sides with the devil
Yes.

>halfies
Not even once

What?

She turned a lowly goblin into the maou you know and told him to wage war against the humans.

And the madman did

>told him to wage war against the humans
She only told him that other worlds existed.

Now, she didn't tell him to do that. It's just how he used what he learned from her.

>falling for a murderous warmonger you blame for your father's death

Don't forget that she falls for him in the process.

emi a best

That green text is what boggles my mind about this story. After a horrible war, Maou and Emi just drop the whole matter!?

Peace requires for you to do that.

Maou has lost his powers and is scared of her and Emi can't bring herself to kill him whilehe's defenseless and whenever he can use his powers he's doing it for others.
So they resort to pasive-aggressiveness

>Emi can't bring herself to kill him
Now even if she would try it, alas ramus would not let her do it.

Emi is MAI waifu. Hands off.