Transgender bathrooms college dorms

My cousin just went to look at colleges and I was shocked to hear that at Syracuse they have co-ed dorms and gender neutral bathrooms? What the fuck is this Jew brainwashing shit? They actually have no boy or girl bathrooms. What's to stop someone from getting raped or assaulted? Have we degraded this much as a species ?

would succ that tranny Pepe

Why would we need separate toilets if we can lock the doors.

I have no idea why bathrooms became gendered in the first place.

honestly who cares. I'd just snap pictures under the doors of girls and peek over the edges. Sounds fantastic actually

Yeah when I stayed in residence at U of T, the bathrooms were gender neutral.

Both the showers and toilets were common

This, I would get throw out so fast for rape or something

>not taking advantage of the fact that girls are disgusting pigs that leave their stuff all over the place, even if it's shared space and cumming in the shampoo bottles they leave in showers and then watching them walk around with your manly protein making their hair shiny and smelling of stale fruit

>coed dorms
>unisex bathrooms
So many places to fuck but none of you squares know how to get laid unless you look hot on tinder. What a fucking waste.

Gee, how will americans of different gender share a space and not go apeshit?
Anyone would say you live in, like, a RAPE culture.

Christian modesty and chastity vaues mainly, and also people not being able to act decent around sexual stuff for centuries
But I don't get why there are gendered bathrooms nowadays

>Cumming in shampoo
I had girl roommates she was a hippie and her pussy smelled. Other than that she was pretty clean. But I really feel like i missed my opportunity to cum in her shampoo

i'd be shocked too, women are fucking disgusting
floors always drenched in piss and used tampons everywhere but the trash can

>bathrooms prevent people from getting raped
americans, everyone

Any normal human doesn't want to take a crap while those of the opposite sex are around. It's so tiring trying to explain obvious to shitlibs. RWDS now!

Just how sheltered and prude are you?

I don't see a problem here
1. women and men come in the same washroom can yank and peek in the cracks on girls
2. makes rape easier because no one ask why you following that chick into the washroom

there’s nothing wrong with not liking sexuality

There is something wrong in seeing sexuality in everything related to the body though

also I use to see my dad piss when I brush my teeth and mom do makeup and I am fucked for completely different reasons

do washrooms not have doors between the toilets there?

some do

i myself prefer taking a shit where people can't see me.

not all? dude you existed for how many years, take some of the queens diamonds and make some dam doors idiot

why was it just weak insecure faggots that left for the colonies?

I used to shower with my daddy as a kid I remember how big his penis looked I wouldn’t want to see it now because it wouldn’t meet my expectations.

oh fuck you try living in -40 for 8 months

don’t be mean we just like our personal space

Kinda related I showered with my sister till we were like 13 and I really want to fuck her like bad enough that if I finally work up the backbone to kms she is getting kidnapped and dicked first

I wanna say that’s gross but honestly I think incest is hot

It's messed up but I don't even care anymore. Can't tell you the amount of times I've caught old dudes starring at my junk. The worst is if they try to talk to me. "Did you see that football game?"

t.sajeesh who shits with his buddies at the fire hydrant

Sounds like an absolute goldmine of shenanigans to me. I wonder how many swastikas and tranny jokes in the stalls it'll take before they're begging to install cameras?

its mostly soyboys that go to college
they're basically female so the school sees nothing wrong
they even share their leg razors

I think many of them wouldn't mind being raped by a trap. Sup Forums fantasy fulfilled.

I went to a fully co-ed college in the 80's in america. Shared everything even showers at the same time.
You know what? I didn't cause any problems, and you are just a prude for thinking it would. It is as unsexy as could be imagined. Gross when it comes down to it.

>What's to stop someone from getting raped or assaulted?
the signs to check your privilege at the door. Much like a gun free zone, these bathrooms are rape free zones.

co-ed dorms and bathrooms have been a thing since the 80s you retard

>hippy
>smelled
did you miss your chance because she didn't use it?

this
(((college))) is the ultimate bluepill
get rid of it and most of society's problems go away

It’s revolting. They rolled it back in one uni after one guy went round holding his mobile phone over shower cubicles. No one wants it no one asked for it but the liberal left decided it was a good thing and people shrug because they’re sheep