Sup Forums racists will have a problem with this

youtube.com/watch?v=o64Fz-KW1Dk
>black man
>poor
>using welfare benifits to actually buy food
>not ashamed of needing help

You should be proud of people like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AnpTWKKWQ1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That dummy gave away his pin number.

He's a healthy grown man. Why the fuck does he need welfare benefits to buy food?

>I wish I could buy some weed with my EBT

What an excellent example of the left's subtle racism of low expectations.

>Look guys, he not buying drugs with his ebt card. He's actually buying food. How amazing! Just wait til the racists at Sup Forums here about this.

>>not ashamed of needing help
No, no, you should be ashamed of needing help. It's not a good thing.

didun go to scool

Brand new jacket leather, diamond earrings, brand new hat probably has on brand new Nike’s somehow this guy needs gibs money to buy McDonald’s or he will starve. Doesn’t notice he’s trying to project a lavish lifestyle.

>You should be proud of people like this.
why?
I grew up as poor as him, no education after high school and in 50 years, never was in a position that I couldn't feed myself.

I would literally rather starve than take welfare handouts. Therefore my taxes should not go to someone who has no qualms about not earning his own keep.

You refuse to hire so you force many of yer own into the position of having to accept aid.

German people, help ye selves.

>overpriced corner store chips
>candy
>oreos
>mcdonalds
>fried chicken

Must be the first of the month because he'll burn through his balance in about an hour at that rate.

In YOUR OPINION that's "racist".

You're just saying that because Sup Forums is White.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

Watch the video, he has some form of twitching dementia as the song plays.

hi pol racist here this doesn't bother me at all in part because i'm a racist, i know niggers suck, least this one isn't selling crack atm

now you on the other hand leftist faggot u gotzta go in the oven for being a treasonous marxist shithead

Do i have to remind you of the duty to yer own if you be of us?

youtu.be/AnpTWKKWQ1o

Help yer selves by helping one another. I know those words in the video were used as a cover by that man. That does not make them any less true.

I'm realistic about race and I don't have any problem accepting that the white man's society was not made for him. He needs WAKANDA.

I have had to accept help. I found i was ashamed, that my own people left me to this state for the sake of greed and lies to fullfill unholy and self destructive desires. For when someone leaves theis own to needless destruction. They also destroy themselves.

This is not a joke. That is another problem we are having. So many of you think everything is a joke. Well it wont be funny anymore to you when it is your home burning in the fire of self destruction after you and those like you betrayed yer own.

fuck niggers desu
useless lazy idiots that they are. Can't keep up with the white man? then get the fuck out.

Go ahead and laugh about how those like you left a good man that is a mental titan compared to you to die in the street because you wanted to pretend.

Good eve, you ashame me of you and not of myself.

>should be proud of shameless parasites

lol

he's an able-bodied man that can work

>man
Let's not get excited, now.