Why Americans call the "nigger" word "the N-word"? Are they mentally handicapped or something...

Why Americans call the "nigger" word "the N-word"? Are they mentally handicapped or something? I've never seen a country where a word is censored that way.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/gueexh.webm
youtu.be/8m-dFlYWwfE
youtube.com/watch?v=G3rYRC_Rv6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=dF1NUposXVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vHLJfxfXHBg
youtube.com/watch?v=K0ZRAmz-NWM
youtube.com/watch?v=e8RzKEwb_bA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

niggers are literally voldemort

Kek

>Argentina
>White

N word n word n word

Haha Americans are pathetic. Does that word hurt your feelings? N word n word n word

call me the n-word one more time...

See what happens

SHUT UP TACO NIGGER

nigger

So I was talking with my friend, n word. And he called me a N word!!!

my.mixtape.moe/gueexh.webm

to blacks, the implication is that you support slavery, lynching, etc, and support it being done to them. they get a little salty over it.

Is it necessary to censor it so much? Aren't you a free country? You look like a bunch of pussies! I bet that's the reason 'cause you lost in Vietnam. Sad!

It's a way to say nigger without actually saying it. You will see most leftist use n-word which is funny because everyone thinks nigger when someone says that shit.

Because if you say nigger in the wrong context instead of the n-word, you put yourself in position to potentially lose everything. Our culture is fucked in that regard. We have been indoctrinated since birth to wince at a single utterance of nigger by a white person. Hell, even nigger with the hard “er” from a black person generates a similar visceral reaction from us. Literal indoctrination

too many words for our amerimutt brains to comprehend at once so we shorten it

Yo my N-word hows it going man?

All good N word!

political correctness aka lefty speech. It is the lefts way to control what you think and say. Similar to the book 1984. I told a girl at work once that I wasn't politically correct and she looked at me like I was from pluto. She defiantly said "well, I am, yes I am".

Political Correctness IS a religion.

Make no mistake, the progressives have also been pushing other “slurs” into no-no territory. Faggot, dyke, retard, tranny, and more I can’t think of right now are well on that path. Give it 10 years and most of those additional words will be as taboo as nigger is today.

Lol Americans are scared of saying a word TOP KEK

They even freak out at the word negro.

youtu.be/8m-dFlYWwfE

because the word nigger triggers blacks to feign insult over a word they call each other every day and take it as carte blanche to chimp out on your ass, and the justice system will not rule in your favor in the following proceedings because it's almost considered as grave an instigation as raping their child.

American plebs lol

True, but not entirely accurate. Most modern Americans have learned to hate the word nigger when spoken by whitey. Most aren’t really scared of saying it, they don’t even want to say it. The rest that aren’t triggered by “nigger” are the ones afraid to say it, if only to protect their livelihood.

LAND OF THE FREE

Excuses. You can't even pronounce a word. Hahahaha

>land of muh freedom
>has taboo words that cannot be said in public

Kek

More like Land of the Slaves... Oh wait I shouldn't have said that. They will get offended!!!!!

Good post

Not making any excuses white boy, just detailing how cucked we are.

youtu.be/8m-dFlYWwfE

FPBP

its just part of the bullshit here. supposedly its the worst insult to anyone possible, but it doesnt even have its origins like other proper expletives, like body parts or functions or disgusting things, its just a derision of slavery, which no black in america has seen for 170 years, and is simply a perversion of the word negro. i wouldnt say it in public, its just a pain in the ass to have someone get up in your face about it, and having a chl means that saying it could be used against me in court if i then had to defend myself from said nigger. the only people who take it seriously are softer leftist types who get uncomfotrable or insulted on behalf of a demographic they dont belong to, or niggers who are already angry and just looking for a reason to start a fight.

They will chimp out if you say it regardless of context.

shut the fuck up you nigger c word

Social pressure from niggers and non-niggers alike

Lol America is cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=G3rYRC_Rv6Q

Yo nword dont be a nword talking shit muhfugga,know what im saying

Leftists say "n-word" and right-wingers say "nigger." This is a dumb thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=dF1NUposXVQ
He's genius

preachin to the choir my man, i live this shit. at least in the red states, in the country, full of gun owners and rednecks and blue collars, way fewer people give a shit about that stuff.

>Why Americans call the "nigger" word "the N-word"?

it's a trigger word that the mainstream media has implanted in the african american psyche.

it's a control word, basically.

youtube.com/watch?v=vHLJfxfXHBg

youtube.com/watch?v=K0ZRAmz-NWM

sing it niggers!!

youtube.com/watch?v=e8RzKEwb_bA

Lmao source?

>the only people who take it seriously are softer leftist types who get uncomfotrable or insulted on behalf of a demographic they dont belong to, or niggers who are already angry and just looking for a reason to start a fight.

What is with Americans delusions about their own country? Nigger is the most taboo word you can say in America. Saying it even among white people will get you ostracized. Its not just "softer leftist types", its everyone, everywhere. Its been pounded into everyone's brains for decades that its the worst thing you can possibly say. Most young niggers will automatically attack you for using the word in any shape or form.

I-word D-word G-word T-word S-word A-word A-word.

This

Fuck America

boondocks on cartoon network

relax zorro. when i said "take it seriously," i only meant the people who actually consider it an issue. most people who will casually say nigger or nigga among friends still won't say it in any public or work space, just like you often won't hear cunt or shit or dick. people just get uncomfortable when it's said in any situation where someone is likely to get inflamed, but they hear chris rock or dave chapelle throw it around in their comedy shows and they're laughing their asses off. say "nigger" when you're out drinking beer and shooting clays, and nobody will bat a fucking eye. i hear nigger at the gun range all the time from old farts. say it in a social setting, at a party, or at an office meeting, and you'll get a rude awakening, but most people aren't inherently offended by the word nigger. it just paints a huge fucking target on your back if you're around folks who are liable to take it like it's more than just a word.

Looks fun, thanks.

High percentage of black on black crime. nigger earned it

>my favorite african-american

Aren't niggers from Nigeria?