Homemade guns

A slamfire can be made easily anywhere in the world, and has a pretty high rate of fire.
Even if you ban ammo it can use homebrew cardboard shells.
It has been actually used in the congo by rebels to fight off their government.

What now gun grabbers?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehomegunsmith.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you a fucking newfag or what? That thing has been around for almost a century. The grease gun is easy to build aswell. And you can weld sheet metal together to uppers and lowers too.

I'm not even going to get into chemical agents / explosives. Fuck off kid.

No use for Britbongland, user.

Buying cardboard here requires a license and there's a mandatory 400-question exam and a five-year waiting list.

Stock,grip and forgrip?
you don't seem to understand the original design.

well i hope you signed up quickly m8

...how make hypothetically

it's literally two pipes and a nail retard.

>BAN PLUMBING

Unfortunately I'm inillegible as I have a convication for possession of a plastic spoon in a public place

Thank you, FBI-sama

are you fo realz?

1: its legal
2: that pic is form teh web, you have to make the barrel 18 inches or longer to legally use it.

It's not illegal to make, just illegal to shoot in city limits and store with ammo inside. Go nuts, nobody gives a fuck if you blow shit up in the woods. Are you a nu-canadian?

Shouldn't it be fairly easy to buy a "decoration" gun and make it into a functioning one?

Is it gas piping?

Better pic of a high end model.

Don't be a livewire.
Bin that slamfire.
Did I do it right?

Parts

>Tip has been submitted
in america you even have to tip FBI

Making a tube smg is not difficult. Obviously it wouldn't have match grade quality, it wouldn't need it either. The main problem is ammo.

If you're refering to non-functional reproductions such as the ones made by Denix, then definitely no. The metal used is cast pot metal, which doesn't have the strength necessary to shoot anything without blowing up. Otherwise those objects wouldn't be sold without restrictions.

Not really, it's easier to build from scratch, especially if the decoration gun is a made for decoration, it'd be a little easier with a demilled piece but still not as easy as cobbling together a four winds from scratch.

Not with the new EU regulations that mostly disable them forever.
But you could try. Involves massive skills and machinery.

Yes it's just iron gas piping, one piece is a larger pipe that goes over a slimmer pipe the bullet sits inside. then you weld a nail or screw onto the end cap. It's called a bump/slam fire gun, or a gun of the four winds.

You can make it in 10 mintures out of any scrap iron pipe.

I think "don't be a rube, bin that tube" has a nicer ring to it

dk, u a fed?

oh, a markarov?

nah, its easier to maje ine from scratch.

For now I'd rather just drive into town, I already have a shitload of rifles and 4000+ rounds. A good rifle will out live you, assuming you take care of it

>inserts .22 brake line
>sticks sharp object off center in mechanism

and 22.zip gun.

That's the spirit!

ammo isn't that hard to make either, especially shotgun shells and straight-walled, rimmed cartridges

Or you can 3d print a gun

>muh 3d printing
user-kun the technology isnt feasible for mass scale civilian distribution yet.

You can make gun powder from shit. That's what the muslims were doing with bat guano.

>cardboard shells
dear lord, the inside of that barrel and chamber must be absolutely filthy
wew lad why not just use homecooked ceramic cartridges lmao

I used to work in a gas pipe factory when I was 17, a few years ago now.
If i had known how to make that then ..mayhem lol.

Heh yes.

Nitrocellulose is superior.
>barrel
>chamber
also i was just talking homebrew shells and loads in general.

na m8, shedule 80 pipe with bpt or npt works fine, hardware shops keep it.

as things are right now, most of those are shit that won't work after a couple of rounds, they're mostly a proof of concept if anything
though printing non pressure-bearing parts is indeed a nice idea

well yeah, that's my point

Lol I constantly make knives whenever I have to work a job with a shop. Drives the boss crazy.

I just got fired so now I have to get my sub contracting company going. Fucking gay oh well atleast I will get some helper bitches to bully.

Still not worth the time & effort. During peace time it would be pointless to make these, but in war they would just be ineffective against modern firearms.

The ammo & barrel is the hardest part to make really.

Any books or other sources on the matter you'd recommend in order to learn? Any time I see any discussion on /k/ is about Americans casting bullets and pressing them into their spent cases, buying primers, etc, not really doing them from scratch.

>being able to send a projectile through a delivery tube to direct it to a target without a chamber
>calling said delivery tube anything but a barrel
why not just homebrew yourself your own carl gustav recoilless at that point?

>but in war they would just be ineffective against modern firearms.
They where used succesfully by rebels. They are used in sneak attacks and in mass to kill patrols and hi-jack their gear.

im tired my bad

no just a concerned citizen

I work in horticulture now, cant make plants do much lol.

>cant make plants do much lol.
grow hemlock

Most of this information is known by old army dudes and police officers. Just make buddies with them. I used to work security so I have my "hobbies".

>all these fucks in here talking about making guns thats apparently super ez

Bloody hell you goddamn elitists, the average person can't even figure out a single bit of this, stop trying to act like everyone should automatically know how to make this shit.

You better fucking delete this shit right now

Luty's books have some good pointers about making your own ammo, also there's some YT videos on how to reload primers with matches and going from that you might as well figure out how to make your own

or weed.

>everyone should automatically know how to make this shit.
FTFY!!!!

STOP USING THE WRONG PRONOUNS

M3 SUB MACHINE GUN, IT WAS A WEAPON THAT KILLED THE NAZIS

Here Socrates, I have a new cola flavour to try.

Can you figure out how to turn a wrench? If so congratulations, you too could make a four winds shotgun.

guns aren't really that complicated, as long as you understand how something goes bang it's not really hard to replicate as long as you have enough patience

If only rubbing my stomach fixed my hunger as easily.

What kind of a pussyboy were you working for? Back when I was working at a truck garage I brought a blank gun there for modification, nobody cared much.
>used succesfully by rebels
A fantasy. This is not the 3rd world, bullshit like that can't happen here - much less in the west.

The GIs who actually used them called them the grease gun, and you knew what he was talking about any way. They were also used to kill your commie brothers in 'nam by the way.

>thinks guns will fight muh tyrrany
>pays the government trillions every year for military r and d
>ignores the fact that they have weaponized diseases, biological weapons, chemical weapons which could be deployed using only the corrupt inner circle of military, killing off all rebels while they ride the loli express

But yeah keep giving arms manifacturers your money so they can produce weapons foe hajjis and mexican cartels and nigger gangs so you have a reason to buy more of their shit.

>jews run everything!
>not the arms industry tho huehuehue

>>used succesfully by rebels
>A fantasy. This is not the 3rd world, bullshit like that can't happen here - much less in the west.
>you cannot isolate a patrol and kill them when their guard is down if you take them by surprise

Diogenes was a madman . What a quote .
To Alexander the great he says Can you get out of my sunlight...

Canada is full of fags man. My last boss fired me because I was too hairy and didn't suck his dick. I wish I was trolling. Will be nice to be my own boss again.

>you cannot attack vips and their families
>you cannot harrass and pick off soldiers
>you cannot steal or hi-jack gear

lololololol

>BEHOLD A MAN!
He was Sup Forums in human form.

top of the kek to you, sir

thehomegunsmith.com

I am this mans boss

The second ammendment was designed so america would not need and therefore not be cucked by a military industrial complex. As soon as we allowed our government to manufacture nuclear and biologic weapons we made our guns obsolete against tyranny.

Probably you gay fucker, I lost weight and shaved my balls but it still wasn't enough for you. Just face it, you can't handle this dick.

RED HOT THREAD

So fucking annoying, i got 49% on my first attempt. Im resitting in May though. Fingers crossed

>As soon as we allowed our government to manufacture nuclear and biologic weapons we made our guns obsolete against tyranny.
>implying
You need a country to rule over afterword idiot.

We have to return our spent toilet rolls! And don't dare misplace the receipt in case of an audit.

>the US government will attack its own people and will win

So your telling me a government that couldn't beat rice farmers in a military battle and had trouble finding the most wanted man in the world who was playing counter strike and watching tom and jerry on his computer is going to be able to fight against its own people?

Are you nuts? You can buy mass quantities of fertilizer without anyone batting an eye. Fertilizer can EASILY be used to make gunpowder.

The US won't nuke it's self, what would be the point? So the elites could rule over a radioactive pile of shit? Not to mention the international response such an action would bring, every country that ever had a grievance against the US government would have a damn good excuse to get involved and the (((UN))) would be all for it.

>mixes ammonium nitrate and no-salt
dont mind me just making crude smokeless powder...

Www.google.com

How to make a homemade gun

6 gorrillion results.
Choose one.

Nom you really cannot "insulate" a modern patrol by sneaking though the bushes with pipe guns. If it was so then the Chechens and Afgans would have used this tactic extensively, but instead they just used IEDs. A 1st (and now 2nd too) world patrol is noting like freaking backwater Asian and African goonsquads.

Fuck this gay shit. You can literally make a 50ton bomb with $100.

I don't say this very often but I genuinely don't see this meme getting old

Biologic weapons would do zero harm to infrastructure and could be ended whenever youve killed enough people to show them whos boss nigger.

>Nom you really cannot "insulate" a modern patrol
First you start by leaving out fake ieds.
Force them to clear them until they stop.
Mingle real EFPs with fakes
Stake out patrol and after detonation descend upon targets
This tactic was used extensively during the ukranian uprising to great effect.

>homebrew cardboard shells
What about the caps ?

Go ahead then. DO such without triggering ww3

Concerned citizen this dick lmao.

Match heads or potassium chlorate compunds.

>tfw in some parts of this country it's not uncommon to celebrate New Year with what are essentially IEDs

Might as well make a gas chamber with that.

They wont need to they will just start an epidemic and i guess close down CDC operations or maybe just bomb those targets and there will be nothing to fight against. Obviously they cant use foot soldiers because they would defect. A virus or bacteria has no conscious. Hell we are letting them developed unmanned drones as well. You cant cuck yourself to the state for a century and then think you can beat them with nigger guns.

Wut? How?

Nu-Canadians need to go back.