I just got done watching naruto (part 1) it was a trimmed version so it had no filler and alot of flashbacks and other...

I just got done watching naruto (part 1) it was a trimmed version so it had no filler and alot of flashbacks and other stuff was removed and I loved it.

Should I try watching ''shipudden''? I've read alot of negative things about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/anime/2017/06/01/naruto-anime-hd-remaster/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As a guy who watched the entiriety of Shippuden, just go play Storm

Oddly I literally found out about Naruto Kai as well just yesterday. My issue is that I'm so ridiculously familiar with the series so I'm probably enjoying less than I would have.

There's a trimmed version for Shippuuden as well from what I understand so give that a try if you like the original. In the long run it doesn't hold up, but there's some good parts and the Pain arc is a highlight of the whole series.

It's mostly the last arc that gets a lot of shit, but if you like part 1 then you'll probably like everything until the end of the Pain arc.

yes

NO. It goes full dbz mode with an even more ridiculous power creep.

the beginning of shippuden is arguably better than the main series. It only gets really bad toward the end.

The Hidan/Kakuzu and Pain arcs are some of the best in Naruto.

comicbook.com/anime/2017/06/01/naruto-anime-hd-remaster/
Im waiting the Kai version of the HD remaster.

Shippuden is quite decent through Pain arc. After that it's total cancer.

There are some fillers that are worth watching in Shippuden like Kakashi's Anbu Arc and the Itachi Shinden Arc.

Part II is generally good since the moment zombie brothers arrive until Minato arrives in Naruto's mind (even though Sasuke wank gets tiresome). Stuff before is mostly boring, stuff later is irredeemable shit.

I like the part where they clearly run out of budget and everything gets kind of fast and loose
it's interesting technically because it still conveys the action pretty good although it looks a bit silly sometimes

There's a kai?

fanmade cutdown I think

shippuden is still really good for a long time but after a couple arcs in it completely drops the ball for the last bit, but its still worth a watch

as this user says its worth watching till the Pein arc ends (around ep 90) after that it really doesn't fucking matter, might as well just play Ninja Storm.

Play the storm games.

No fillers or ops and such, its still 480p so I'd watch the hd remaster instead when the torrents come up.

THIS.

Yeah watch it, skip the filler again. People may say bad things about it but its actually enjoyable. Plus you wanna know what happens, then go to boruto

Shipudden is actually pretty good, but thats just my opinion and i dont know a lot about writing/character development.
Sup Forums doesnt like some arcs and you might not either, but its always worth receiving the whole package. Cant have good parts without bad parts, right.
Also, dont let others form YOUR opinion on subjects as subjective as a tv-show.

From the very beginning it starts off alright but imo it gets really good from when the Hidan Kakuzu arc starts (episode 74 I think), and after that arc is a long filler arc which I personally found quite boring but after that arc ends I found it really picked up again, right up until the end of the Pain arc which I thought was definitely one of the best arcs in Shippuden. Then there's a 20 or so episode filler arc which is quite boring and from then it gets p good.

Overall there's some ups and downs but I suggest you skip most filler arcs since they're quite boring. However the Kakashi ANBU arc is a very good filler arc so don't sleep on that one (starts episode 349 iirc)

If you like the part 1 then you will love shippuden, ir has flashback but with more important things that just be alone and shits like that

Shippudden is shit. The later half ruined everything part 1 stood for.

>Narutards pretending part 1 is good

This guy says the truth.

Storm 2, 3 and 4 are superior to their manga counterparts

chunin exam and sasuke escape was pretty good

It is, tho.

Watch the first arc of shippuden and drop it.