I am higher than any snow niggers here

i am higher than any snow niggers here.
i come from mirdite a place turks never conquered and im a christian.got my dna result and i got 99% mediterranean.fuck yall subhumans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YBSPN8FciQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JaEWJVWiWMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YzOGcTvoSUs
youtube.com/watch?v=RHb9V2fYJJE&t=41s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is well known that albanians are subhumans who eat the flesh of infants.

Mediterranean is like 60% African, right?
Good for you OP that you take pride in being more than half black.

you say that just bc u jealous you will never be a black haired good looking chad you pussboi
mediterranean like italy,spain and some other you dumbfucking autismo albino cuck.suck on my illyrian supremacy.

hey mutt what are u doing here,go protect your sister from that interacial relationship

Dark hair light eyes ubermensch here. U jelly?

your kind is the most degenerate country is the world,how can i be jelly damn.

underrated thread

Yeah, that why half our population left the country and nobody wants to immigrate. Oh wait, that's Albania.
I appreciate it that you're sticking with it though.

Someone needs to post that one Memri tv screencap about Albanians.

Is that one real? I find it hard to believe muslims would call a people worse than jews.

Incoming jealous comments in every direction.

Leave them be, the poor subhumans of Sup Forums have to deal with bombings, shootings, fags, niggers and jews, do not waste your time with these inferior beings.

Why the Australian flag? We don't have many Albanians

How does that make them Jihadis? That flag is as extremist as one which says "Christ is Lord"

youtube.com/watch?v=YBSPN8FciQQ

Absolutely beautiful

Lol Dutch qncestry Canadian, 97% Dutch, 3% Spaniard (great grandmothers grandfather)

Wait, spain was invaded by moors, and are like 10% middle eastern.

Im 0.3% sandnigger. Nuuuuu.

>i come from mirdite
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh yeah, that somehow proves........what again?

Oh yeah, that proves...well ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

kosovo is not albania.you can have those turks

whats so funny bashkim

Is Bashkim supposed to be a muslim name?

if you scratch a little your bloodline you sure got some uncut christian dick in it

Wow, I am so proud that my ancestors had another Jewish religion and not the current Jewish religion good for me

> (You)
>Wow, I am so proud that my ancestors had another Jewish religion and not the current Jewish religion good for me
>falling for the jewish memes

Sorry, not believing in a kike as my god
Tomor and Perendi, not (((Christ))) and (((Muhammad))) ok?

Albanians are the master race the world fears the chad albanian. Even the USA bows down to our mighty cock of justice (refer to the kosovo to see how we made USA our little bitch.) The world worships the albanian cock we have more sex and kids then rabbits. First we spread to kosovo then to the world. The whole world belongs to albania for we are the oldest people in the world illyrians are albanians. We have pure European genes the rest of europe are just invading mongols.

>who eat the flesh of infants.
uh?!!

You still have dark hair though...So you're a subhuman Only bondes with blue eyes can truely be considered as white.

Based. Most mainland Albanians hate Kosovars.
>Altin "Fedora" Mehmetaj

T. Lleshe ""DEUS VULT"" Preke Mrike PrecDodaj

People on the right unironocally look much better than those on the left.

Yeah No shit, the comment was obviously ironic

Keep digging Watson..

Question...Any niggers in your country ?
(like we have in France). When was the last time you've seen one ?
Me....(i live in Paris) all i have to do is cross the street to stumble on one.

Maybe i can temporarely avoid them depending on the area.

youtube.com/watch?v=JaEWJVWiWMQ

>dorians
>not illyrians

What's wrong with you

>got my DNA results...

Post em then faggot or you are larping

There are few. But they look scared. I saw three in two month. One was with a nordic family. Nervous because people look at them

You're talking about Italy or Albania ?
(and if Italy, what part of the country?)

Fuck, we probably gonna declare independence from Sup Forums too, i remember the times when i was i rare flag.

Fucking whistleblowers.

Talking about Albania

Here in Shkodër it's only one. She's in her late 40s and works as a pharmacist. She's a pretty nice lady. Her grandfather was an Ottoman slave which was freed during communism.He came with her father and her, but her father died shortly after and he raised her. She can't have babies since she had an accident during childhood where she almost died. Then she focused studying pharmaceutics and became a pharmacist

I have never seen so many Albanian flags in one thread

You guys have a cool flag

Thats right, suck our albanian cock more. USA is the bitch of Albania.

What's an Albanian doing in Australia

Are you Albanian youtself? Or just spent some vacation over there ?...And what are the very few nigs doing over there anyway ? They don't have welfare right ? Just passing through ? (to eventually get to France, Germany, Italy, Belgium or uk)

Fucking liberal.

Hey buddy the only cock I suck is Israel's

We hate the muslim swine

Ive come here to spread the albanian seed and to conquer. Australian bitches demand and beg for albanian cock.

Thats not the original version however.

Yes. Some of them are with football equipes, others are ''refugees'' try to go north.

WE

>italian flag
>he's albanian
GO BACK TO YOUR SHITHOLE YOU SUBHUMAN NIGGER!!

You better believe it buddy we wuz kings. Ilyrians are the oldest Europeans and probably the oldest people on the plant. Other europeans are just invading mutts.

And if i told you i'm from Piana degli Albanesi

Sorry buddy but italian bitches demand and beg for albanian cock. Italy is rightful albanian aka illyrian clay you dirty invader.

The more I learned about ancient Rome the more I realized the glory of Illyria

>Piana degli Albanesi
GO BACK TO AFRICA YOU STUPID TERRONE!

italian bitches demand and beg for BIG NORDIC COCK. Our women hate disgusting niggers like you.

>She can't have babies
good. But what about the others ? and what about everything else btw ? do albanians mix easily ? are they conscious of their identity ? do they care about preserving it? is there such a thing as an SJW or feminist groups or schools teaching albanian kids to hate themselves in the name of "tolerance" and diversity ?

I'm just curious.
Though i'm not Albanian, i'm always interested to know how far cultural marxism has been able to subvert nations...where it stops...

For instance in western europe it seems as though. (so far) Poland, Hungary, Czech republic are protected from it. So far they're still resisting. Japanese, chinese people seem immuned to it...
South Koreans though...i do see some pressure to transform their majority korean country into a multiculti shithole...

I think what we're dealing with is the cancer of the 21rst century...the "human rightist" (i.e. import niggers wholesale in the name of antiracism , equality & diversity)... I'm curious to know how far have these ideas managed to grow.

This quote from inception is very true..
youtube.com/watch?v=YzOGcTvoSUs

pic

>a padancuck soyim calling mediterranen master race, terrone.

lel

www.reddit.com

Nords are mutts just like italians. Sorry but everytime i see a Italian chick she admittedly begs for my dick. Its fucking good being albanian. I feel sorry for you Italian and nordic mutts.

>www.reddit.com
Well, i can't talk about these things over there...You get banned if you do.

>mediterranen master race
You albanians are browner than south italians. You are literally bronwer than brown arab.

>Nords are mutt
>italian chick begs for my dick
t. things that didn't happen

I've seen some albanians who look like romas..
But others who look like this girl..

here she is. She's not french...She's an Albanian who lives in France. She's fucking gorgeous though. She looks european to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=RHb9V2fYJJE&t=41s
video of said girl

Lol are you mad virgin boy. I fucked so many italian pussy i lost count. Albanians are chads the rest are cucks. I pity non albanians such as yourself.

Sorry but if you want to get albanian pussy you must speak albanian, adopt an albanian name and live our culture only then would you have a small chance of getting albanian pussy.

>Aurela

>Lol are you mad virgin boy. I fucked so many italian pussy i lost count. Albanians are chads the rest are cucks. I pity non albanians such as yourself.

So, what are you? Christian ? Muslim ? Atheist? The only thing i know about you people is that Serbs hate your guts. (for reasons i can understand, not to mention they were fucked by the Clinton administration)...

Im muslim for the lolz and western pussy. Since im muslim i can also marry more then 1 wife this is a real seller for me.

>You are literally bronwer than brown arab

This guy is Albanian you liar faggot

collecting welfare while selling drugs, albanians are the scum of the muslim world

>Im muslim for the lolz and western pussy. Since im muslim i can also marry more then 1 wife this is a real seller for me.

How's life in Australia ? Are you integrated ? do you stick with other Albanians ? do you have any plans on returning to your ancestor's land ?

And where do you stand ? (ideologically) do you believe in equality ? Do you plan on having kids that look like their dad or are you indifferent if they look like little obamas ?

It seems that you guys. (at least the ones living in Albania) are quite nationalistic-minded. Am right ? or are you guys also degenerates ?

>albanians are the scum of the muslim world
Only shit! You have a meme flag but are you a muslim yourself ? So they have that kind of reputation among muslims of different nations ?

>Only
Holy

I'm Algerian and I have knowed some of them when I lived in Italy, they are retarded low iq apes. They are similar to gypsies because they don't want to work but they survive by stealing, selling drugs or prostituting their women.

I will stay in Australia as im here to spread the albanian seed i plan to impregnate as much bitches as i can. We dont mix with australian scum, we albanians are to good for them. I dont care about politics any ideology that benfits albanians is good.

Your just made because you got cucked by an albanian.

Btw Prophet Muhammed was albanian thus making us the best muslims.

>I'm Algerian and I have knowed some of them when I lived in Italy, they are retarded low iq apes.

But, my Algerian friend..You do realize that you guys have the same reputation in my own country right ? (with a few rare exceptions)...

And you're not the only ones, we also have Tunisians, Morrocans...even Turks & Chechens...some Iranians... It seems that you guys all hate each other anyway.

>a filthy algerian talking shit about based illyrians

how can anybody be cucked by albanians? Usually they are ugly as sin, pic very related.

When I read Albanian posts it's like I can feel my iq lowering

I mean really...the only 2 or 3 best imports to come from Algeria are probably Zidane, Adjani & Cotillard

>But, my Algerian friend..You do realize that you guys have the same reputation in my own country right ? (with a few rare exceptions)...

You say that because you don't know how bad are albanians, ask some slav or italian user. In comparison to them, moroccans and gypsies are indefatigable workers lol

Albanians are subhumans some Albanians manage to get rich with selling drugs tho. Male Albanians always import their wives from Kosovo. That means for every born Albanian male there will be 1 Albanian girl that gets imported. Id say 50% are imported. Soon they will be the majority and Switzerland will become Kosovo 2.0.

Even Kabyles (who live in Algeria) hate you guys. You can't deny it.