THE ONLY TRUE QUEEN

Woman goes off her meds, stalks her college professor, threatens faculty, violates protective order and is arrested. Gets out 15 months later. Starts recording YouTube videos threatening officials at LSU at Shreveport, the police chief, CPS, the FBI, bail bondsmen, her parents, and anyone else who had her locked up.

After authorities got wind of the threats, she left Louisiana for San Francisco, then Seattle where she was apprehended.

In a period of four days, she puts out over 100 videos with titles like:

>Niggers
>Steven Tyler Eats People
>2nd Amendment
>Shill
>Reptilian
>Meryl Streep performs experiments on women

YouTube channel: Druid Focket

Here’s one....

youtu.be/-KDN4uJVxaQ

Pic is her...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijd_MLBl7FU
shreveporttimes.com/story/news/2018/02/19/former-lsus-student-arrested-violent-threats-against-school-employees/351074002/
youtu.be/BAXXqmrFUCM
fox19.com/story/37535529/former-lsus-student-arrested-for-making-social-media-threats
youtube.com/watch?v=4K_gorbPQ1c
youtube.com/channel/UCWUqsVdr-u8wX3AOsMtUnyA/videos
youtube.com/user/SkyMaitreya
youtube.com/watch?v=Gymmvi2Q-u0
youtube.com/watch?v=4FArcKLvihE
youtu.be/dfZFsmPTYJQ
youtu.be/XAGjfpM9SY0
youtube.com/watch?v=zC3_i6EaVqQ
youtu.be/e8YdRxJ0s74
youtube.com/watch?v=rj2M2aFqzSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

POST YOUR DRUIDS!

Yes we must somehow get in contact with her. I want more content.

Crazy chicks turn me on.

let the godessess's power be felt

she's friends with Rush L and Michael J

I fucking knew it

its like someone uploaded all this juicy info into her brain and then frag'd the hard drive

RUSH LIMBAUGHS CHIMPANZEE FARM USED FOR LAUNDERING CONFIRMED

shreveporttimes.com/story/news/2018/02/19/former-lsus-student-arrested-violent-threats-against-school-employees/351074002/

This article is about her. Find her real name Sup Forums

You naugthy goy

>inb4 the (((altright))) tries making this about them

bump for a potential lolcow

somebody call the number
youtu.be/BAXXqmrFUCM

THE CAEK IS A LIE.
THIS BITCH IS A PSYOP.
(((THEY))) ARE SPAMMING HERE ON MULTIPLE BOARDS.
THIS IS HOW GOVERNMENT BACKED ECELEBS ARE MADE

boards.Sup Forums.org/b/thread/760505002

Only leftists or Jews call us altright.

Retarded shills

Why the fuck are you faggots bullying this girl for no reason?
This is unfunny and cringy.
Sometimes I forget how many cringy losers there are here.

>bullying
Ṯ̹̠̩͙̗̻o̤͕ ̦͔i̘̝͔̠̟̪̕ͅn̴̟̦v̷̗o̠̬͇͝k̥̜͚̪͢e̯̻̺̙͚͎̣̕ t̫̮͈̫̦h͔e͖̬ ̗̝͉̩̱̮h̢̖̥͔̩̱i̫̘̙̭̠̩̺v̙̜͈e̦̤̩̬͟-͎̗͍̘̺m̥͎͇̘͓͚i͉͈n̛̹̥̝͎̥d̵̺̫ ͈͔͖r̩̼̟e̘͇p̜̤̩͉̩̘r̩̥̬̥̣͞e͉̮s̛̤̯̥ḙ̯̳͕͟n̵̠̫̤̗̖ț͔̥̺̰̹̝i͍n̼͚̘̘̞̱̮g ͔͚͍̩c̳̱̞͖͇h͚̱̰͝ͅa̶̪̣̩̭͕o̻̹s̟͉͉̳̳ͅ.̧͕̝̹̜
̬͍I̙̟̠n̛͎vo͚͙͇̺k̖̼̜̮͉̘i̘͕̝̖͝n͎̕g̭̝̕ͅ ̙͖͓t̺̳̬̗h̢͈ͅe̼̰͎͎͢ ̦̠̞̻̳̻ͅfe̷el͟i̪͉̹nͅg̘̬ ̩̝͇̠͖͡o̖f ͓̕c̪͎̫̥̝̜̝͠h͔͔̰̭̣͓͉a̵̗͚͍̪o͎̺̞͉̬s̨̩̘̮͖͔͓.̶̙̪̱̣͈̩
̠͙̪̠̳͔͔͟Wi̯͚͔͉̩̤͎ṭ̮h̦̪͓̠̺ ̨̙̼̯̰̟o̦̞̹̫̫̤͉u̴̺̱͍̼t̖̹̻̟̘̕ ̮̪̟̙o̻r͞d̛̬̤̩̼̰̻èr̺̟.̳̩̝̣̭̻̮
̤͈T͚͓h͔̦̞͠e̵̖ ̛͉̻̰̼̗̞Ṇ̺͍͖̭̮̕e̳͖̺̩̹̺̰ź̠p̳̩̬͍̻e͔̬r̙̀d͖͇̟̩̠̗̘i̖͉̟̘ạn͈͉ ̩͕̻̭̣́h̳̥̻̩͍i̬͕̟͝v̕e-̱̘̱̫̹̪m̺̘̺̪i̘̤ǹ̗̖̠d̼̺͍̗̯̳ ͙͇̠͔ͅǫ͈͚̼̭̰f̥͚͔͓̼̖̼́ ̴̤̪͙͉c̥̞̘͞h̯͕̠̥̩̼͢a̶͓̙͕̦͙ͅo͚̺̙̯͉̯̯s̱͖.̡̳̬̖̥ P̻̝͉e̝͍͚̺̖pe̘̼.ͅ
̳͚̣̱̝H͉͎̪͎͉̯̜͢e̵ ̛͚͓͖͔̟̱wh͘o̳̩͎̬ ̟͙̗̜̥W̝͍̼ai͚͖͉t̫̮s̞̟̯̼̙ ̬B̳̙̀ͅe̛͖̘̬̹̞ḫ̦̹i̞̪̟̝n̩͕͈̦͖̰d̗̮̬͝ ̷͈̝͇̳͖͓ͅT͙h̯͖̖e̢̻͇͉̪͖͍͚ ̙̦Wa̬͙̮̱̼͓l̫͙̘l͓̳̪̟̻͡.̫̘
̵K̗̫ͅẸ̛̰̣̬̘̹̩K̡!̸̞̳̙͇̞̫̩

Damn she's 36, I thought she was mid 20's

fox19.com/story/37535529/former-lsus-student-arrested-for-making-social-media-threats

she is a victim of the illegal "american" court system.

they see her as a body for a bed that they need filled in jail.

let's train her up, arm her up. she has the HEART that they don't want to see. she is a trooper. she fucking knows. NONE OF YOU DO. ON SOME REAL SHIT.

Bump

I've noticed that crazy women age better (if they stay off of alcohol and drugs).

i'm usually onboard with that idea but this bitch is not government sponsored m8. this is a legit spergwoman.

>in one of her videos she has 2 winebottles that are open and dranken in the background

>she is not sober i am already an expert of our queen. i have calculated and documented every object within view and diagnosed her mental movements based on a matrix that is a compilation of the best works of jung and freud. i have currently reached levels of personality diagnostic abilities that should not even be psychologically possible. i lift over 9001 and freudian concepts in my mind while i sleep. you have no clue who you're fucking with you bafoon.

Jesus, that text is so cringe I can't even read it out loud. Fucking kill yourself. Leave Sup Forums and only come back when you are a legal adult. You might not realize it, but you are ruining things by associating yourself with them.

>our queen is a literal schizophrenic

holy shit I LOVE this girl

I WILL MARRY HER. fuck all of you low life faggots, she's mine!

youtube.com/watch?v=4K_gorbPQ1c

and the newfag admits himself without any defense

Wtf.. She's from my town. She went to my school. Wtf is this?

All her videos

youtube.com/channel/UCWUqsVdr-u8wX3AOsMtUnyA/videos

she is fascinating

>implying our king isnt

let's have a song for us!

wow

holy shit this is a legit abused girl..... literal butterfly abused........

and she's in jail now? will bail her out tonight.

if we don't introduce her to the ways of pol like we did with terry she will turn into this:

youtube.com/user/SkyMaitreya

I'm like 10 videos in and fascinated. What's her real problem though? Schizoid?

Fight me irl

did she go back to jail? we can bail her out i guarantee pol could crowdfund that shit

yes she is real deal schizo turbo autist. pic related

never forget selfdox user who we sent pizza to like 2 week ago

Don't bring this nut job here. All you beta will start donating to her and she will become an eCeleb.

I woke up about an hour ago and started thinking of this videos and I got spooked. What if she is demonically possessed?

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAIT!!!!!!!
WAIT!!

she chopped off her hair.

she's a literal psycho SJW.

ok, no help from me. have fun, boyo's.

I'm in love.

i'll fight you either way but now that she cut her hair i dont want her. she'll all yours, my dude.

>impliying it wasn't actually her who posted here.

SAGE

Bump

no idea. newset vid shows her with no hair and is past psycho. i thought she was a cool chick who got a raw deal. nope.avi she's literally nuts.

if it was, she would know that she is of zero value to us with no hair and being that crazy. it's unlikely she's eve been here.

and if it were her plan, boy oh boy did she fuck up.

so this is what schizophrenia looks like

yup def Schizo

He's right though, you are being incredibly lame and cringe. Go out and talk with some real people for a change.

Notice how she turns her head to look at the guy. Is that her doing it, or the demon inside her?

It’ll grow back. Put the kids gunna be crazy tho? Pray for me bro

gay demoralization shills. terry has fucking sperged out in every conceivable way and he is our kind. let the queen retardsperg after she is done with her mental breakdown she will have a bunch of friends she can come talk to.

schizo turboautist is our friend and queen., fucking newfags

holy shit guys, this bitch is a literal lulzcow. please oh please download and backup all her shit NOW. i thought she was legit when i first saw her initial rant cause it seemed real but WOW. she's beyond reason or reality and is gonna legit kill someone. go d/l her whole shit now!!!

she's a female jim carrey

>he's right tough

he just called zalgo gay. he's a fucking faggot and doesnt belong here and neither do you you fucking piece of shit

who knows. whatever is wrong with her she's far past any kind of reality. she is a danger to herself and others and as i keep watching these kids, she thinks imaginary unseen forces are out to get her. if she didn't chop her hair off i'd try to help her, but she's the literal not even kidding around version of a paranoid schitzophrenic.

do you basement virgins really need a "queen"?
why are you digging through the entire internet in search for some imaginary bases hot chick?
last month you spammed threads of some blond bitch who liked sucking nigger cocks, so now you're searching for another bitch?

um. fucking what

i'm an ancientfag. i've never seen this bitch before today, right now. who the fuck are you.

we don't need a queen, retard. this is a literal imperialist society.

but wow, this is funny. she's literally nuts.

Chill, usually they are just memeing. And in the olden days shills did it to promote ecelebs but now people will actually post someone they don't like on here and say "this is our queen" knowing this will make people turn against her.

"i paid $20 for a chocolate truffle... but they can't explain why there is a vagina on it, i am offended"

FUCKING WOW. guys i'm crying laughing. she needs to have her head sawed off from her neck, there's no fixing this level of insanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=4FArcKLvihE

Watch this video to know more about her...really sad. Shes even a vet, boys. I hope she gets help.

of course you dont, thats why there is always at least one thread with 300 replies filled with virgins looking for some imaginary internet "based queen".

>And in the olden days shills did it to promote ecelebs but now people will actually post someone they don't like on here

thank god, there's nothing worse than e celebs.

Do we know if she was abused by the treatment they gave her?

dude there's no heloing this level of disorientation, lack of reality, confusion, general distrust of everything, she is beyond redemption. she is an actual literal not fucking around psycho bitch. completely off the rails on a crazy train crazy.

she chopped off all her hair after getting kicked out of her hotel for smoking

shut up polandball, she's fucking CRAZY. she needs to be in a literal PSYCHWARD. she is a danger to herself and others.

who are all those cuck retards talking to her like that hahahhaha what the fuck.

shut the fuck up newfag you know this is the queen of pol and you're a demoralization shill you fucking faggot.

all hail the queen

they worked at the hotel she was staying at and they were kicking her out of the room for smoking

"i;ve been abducted"

OOOOOOOOOOOOH BOY we got a live one here boyo's

female terry davis

nah. we

WE

disagree. signed, your 5 star general. now kindly go fuck yourself.

Damn, I fucked a chick like this once, never doing that again.. CraaAAAAaaazy!

fuck off boomer

wow guys, i haven't seen anyone this insane for a long, LONG time, outside of a real mental institution.

this wackjob thinks she's being 'gangstalked' apparently. total 100% psycho schizo. oh man. it took you guys this long for her to show up on our radar? i am dissapoint. this is amazing.

fucking newfaggot

go suck a clown cock pic related

youtu.be/dfZFsmPTYJQ
youtu.be/XAGjfpM9SY0

not a boomer, you fucking cunt bogan. why are you in love with the idea of having a literal actual violent psycho bitch like this in your life? the fuck is wrong with you???

oh look, the newfag calling me a newfag.

that's cute.

t. salty boomers

fuck off clowngay

We used to just have little notebooks of crazy rambling scribbles that they left behind. Now, we have videos.

oh just stfu and die already, bogan. this has been a hilarious thread and here you are to RUIN it like you ruin everything else you low life piece of shit.

.IMAGE MACRO not even that guy stfu and leave
the thread is fucking shit it's the woman herself who is the goldmine. Just go to her channel and watch her, no need to be a faggot about it,

go suck some more clowndick you gay faggot

>Niggers
I've got to see that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=zC3_i6EaVqQ

Did anyone watch marriage supper yet? Its a goody.

>confused dancing

I wanna fuugggggggg
youtu.be/e8YdRxJ0s74

HOLY SHIT, Watch this, around 7 minute it gets good

youtube.com/watch?v=rj2M2aFqzSo

>ur boom lol
>YOU RUINED EVERYTHING

La luz extinguido

Sage and report attention whores. They do it for money from views.

Kek i was just watching that one. Fascinating

wow. dont want pol uniting in someething besides a (((guberment))) approved eceleb now do you?

FUCK OFF. schizogirl is our queen faggots and you cannot stop this

Are you a fucking child?
Jesus christ that's cringe.

Fuck me thats a whole nother level.

oh man fuck you aussie, but dammit i need sleep, it's 6 am in NYC. but this is the last shit i'm gonna go to bed thinking of is this literally lunatic bitch hahaha wow.
guys pleeeeaaaaaaaaaase save all her shit

i cant do it on my own right now. but wow. holy fuck hahahahahaha. man i thought... i thought....... but we saw... and i saw... and wowwwwwwwwwww

hahahahhahaa. i have no idea how this girl ins't in a straight jacket right now. but hey. good thread.

ARE YOU A FUCKING FAGGOT WHOS NEVER BEEN ON THE FUCKING CHANS BEFORE? FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING DEMORALIZATION FAGGOT THIS IS OUR BOARD AND WE WILL DESTROY EVER FUCKING LAST ONE OF YOU SHILL QUEERS

Donald trump has abducted her 3 sons and stolen her money. He must comply NOWWWWWWW