Could the Iranian citizen Leila Bayat...

Could the Iranian citizen Leila Bayat, who was kicked out of Norway to her native Iran where she was subjected to whipping, have legal standing to sue the Norwegian immigration authorities after returning to Norway?

Does this look like real whip wound?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/fcc-remove-cnn-s-airport-monopoly-and-tax-payer-funded-broadcast
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like full body herpes

People who've been whipped have scars. This skank only has a couple of bruises; she probably had one of her relatives whip her with a belt or smth

Why aren't they going to Pakistan or Lebanon? Don't go to fucking Europe.

White people are responsible for all negative things PoC's are subjected to.

The scars or wounds should look straight as well, if im not wrong

No that’s not a real whip wound/scar. A quick google search might clear that up for you.

>muslims beat muslims
>whitey is to blame
also correct me if I'm wrong, but from the looks of her she was probably kicked out for not being brown enough

>MFW she gets double whipped for exposing her skin

>Does this look like real whip wound?
No, that looks like something that she did to herself in the past week, doesn't looks like old scars

change.org/p/fcc-remove-cnn-s-airport-monopoly-and-tax-payer-funded-broadcast

www.youtube. com/watch?v=9zdx4_ljcik
More pictures, looks worse, but not lite whip wounds

Why the fuck is she allowed to return?

If she gets into court some long nosed lawyer will pilpul until a female judge gives her millions of taxpayer dollars.

Looks like she was whipped with a small cane.

Pathetic. They clearly tickled her. Ive got worse looking stretch marks on my back.

>Does this look like real whip wound?
yeah, I used to go to a sex dungeon and this looks very similar to whip marks for fun. Basically surface abrasions with some minor bruising. They weren't aiming to cut open her skin.

>:)
Would rape

My back looked worse when i fucked ur mum

No and no.

>iranian gets exposed to iranian culture
I see no problem here.

/thread

I know that feel.

idk... caning usually leaves much deeper, purplish bruising underneath the skin. Plus they usually wouldn't be hitting at her back and especially the spine with a cane. iirc, the Iranians like caning the bottoms of feet traditionally... but this would take an expert caner b/c you can break small bones and hobble someone by doing that.

This is not okay. Norway should be better than this! I am ashamed and repulsed beyond words, and I hope the Norwegian government and immigration authorities are ashamed as well.

I hope she has legal standing! And I hope she finds herself an amazing lawyer willing to drag them to court and fight really hard for her. What she had to suffer because of this opinion based return was unimaginable.

I’m dissapointed in you. What if She was of a lower caste and returned to Pooland?

Shut up poo. This isn't even bait.

so it was safe for her to return she just had to be punished for her crimes

Norway is evil for letting a muslim sister get whipped. shame on you

>tfw no expert town caner

>International Court
>Iran

I sincerely hope she sues Norwegians and wins. Some may understand why.

Honestly looks more like stitches

No, this fantasy of "muh universal human rights" needs to stop. She is not Norwegian; she has no "right" to be in Norway; the only rights she has are the ones given to her by her own government, and in this case, that includes the right to be whipped for breaking the law, which she shouldn't have done if she wasn't willing to take the risk of getting whipped.