What happened on the day that this thing distracted the whole internet?

What happened on the day that this thing distracted the whole internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982215005424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's white and gold.

OP sucked his first veiny dick and made cum bubbles

Sage

You saw the power of conformity bias's.

Testing the waters to see how mass demographics will handle reality shifts. This was a very minor test run to stir uncertainty. The real trials will be mind bending

Nothing

i don't get this though, what were the options people supposedly saw?

kek good post

it was clearly the jews you dumb shit

The Jews did something.

It's blue and black you fucking kike shill. Spread your disinfo elsewhere, Shariablue.

black and blue, or white and gold.

- bump -

>stupid ass brain teaser thing that you'd find in a kids puzzle book
>normies go apeshit crying about it for a week
they are fucking deadshit stupid

I can tell this gif is fake, but it made me realize colorblindness couldve been the primary cause of the division. Most people are not even aware they are.

Anyone who says it is anything but white and gold is a literal retard.

I don't get how anyone can see blue and black when it clearly is gold and white

L.O.L. I know right.

well, I have perfect vision and it's whiteish gold. But I know that's because of white balance and lighting and the original dress is black and blue.
But I don't get how people can claim that it looks black and blue on the original pic. I admit that might be because of color blindness, but more likely they're just trolling

My grandfather, who had no reason to lie, swore it was white and gold while I thought it was blue and black. We both have brown eyes. I'm pretty sure most people who say white and gold are trolls though

this. i question the IQ of people who think its blue and black

Is Sup Forums this retarded?

It was a psy-op used to further the cultural Marxism that is fostered in modern society. Up is down, good is evil, and white is black. At the time, those who rightfully saw the correct colors were berated as close-minded. It was chiefly about getting people to believe the opposite of their lying eyes.

Black and blue

Hey, Are you still alive?

Mmm hmm and the flags, (if they're to be believed), generally check out.

>Sup Forums is genuinely too dumb to understand how light works

I'll spoon feed you fags I guess

Carlin would say the dress is as gold as the shower your mother takes every morning.

neat

Yes, under certain light black and blue looks like white and gold. But you should be able to look at the context, in both your gif and the original image it's clear that picture has not been taken in neutral light, anybody who is not retarded should be able to realize this.

thanks for the redpills senpai

Night owls tend to see the dress as black and blue more often than white and gold due to their eyes being more conditioned to artificial lighting

what if you see blue and gold?

Well, I'll be!

If you take a screenshot and take a look at it for yourself you can see they're the same after awhile.

I've been looking at this dress for 3 years now and I still for the life of me can not see it as gold and yellow. HOW DO I DO IT!

they are trolls

I see blue and gold

Everyone dissecting it in order to prove that it's black and blue misses the point and is probably a real autistic.

This. Even knowing the original color, the trick of the lighting looks impossible to see as anything other than white and gold but I have had people seethingly upset at me for seeing it that way. Is it genetic? Do families see it as the same color usually?

The pixels in the image are a dull, sky blue and a dark gold colour.

Different people "colour correct" the image in their minds.

Some people colour correct the image as if it was taken outside, in the shade, and reflecting a blue sky. So they mentally remove all the blue from the image and brighten it. This causes the dull blue sections to become a brilliant white, and the dark gold sections to become a warmer gold.

Others mentally colour correct the image as if it was taken under a bright, yellow incandescent light, like you get in showrooms. They mentally remove all the yellow in the image and darken it. So the dull sky blue sections are perceived as a deeper blue, and the darkish gold sections are perceived as black (because the shimmery black material reflects the yellow light more)

As it turns out, it was taken under and incandescent light.

this shit again? Am I the only one that sees both white/gold and black/blue? Just look away and look back, it’ll switch depending on what you focused on when you looked away.

btw the dress is black and blue irl

everyone sees everything slightly differently. It has to do with range of color that every cone covers. But yeah, normally it should be pretty close. There are outliers that see more, because their cones cover more and those who see less

L I B
M R DUCKS

>was white and gold
>now it's black and blue and my eyes are broken

thanks Obama

too real

You're just retarded. Context matters no one cares what the currently visible subjectively interpreted color value is. They care what the normally visible under most real conditions objective color is.

>t. brainlet

Is this controversial? All I did was use the color picker tool to pull the color out of the context of the image.

OMFG! this happened on a certain date that has literally nothing to do with literally anything!

You probably don't know that they put the image of the gold and white dress with just that information of what I described out first, then let people know that they were being fucked with afterwards. Long sentences are ok at times.

It's annoying when retards say it's not possible to see it as the color it actually is

slut

Blue and Gold

I was on three hits of blotter so I was waaaay off.

they both still look gold and white to me.

idk user, then I guess that means your a faggot.

In my room, when the sun rises, everything that's black turns into this gorgeous maroon-pink color. My black shorts turn pic related. I don't really care what colors the dress really is, I just admire the way our universe works.

delete this

Originally saw it as white and gold but now it's always black and blue, can't retrick my brain.

This fucking thread happened again

user speaks the truth.
I come here from the other place to post this.

The gif fucking explains how you dumbass

You got old

This is the only correct answer

you doble niggers she isn't even remotelly impressed

Why are there going to be reality shifts?

Wtf do you seriously see white and gold? I see blue and black with maybe some very dark gold sections. How can you see otherwise wtf.

>tell this gif is fake
What the fuck are you talking about, leaf?

funny thing is, when I squint my eyes really hard I can kind of see black and blue, but it's whitishblue and gold normally
So #blackandblue team is confirmed for chinks

I don't think its genetic, because everyone on both sides of my family saw it differently. My guess is it's mostly physical and psychological.
I see both, it's different every time I look at it. I once thought it was purple.

I still don't understand the fuss over this dress.

You're lucky. I was able to see it as white and gold initially. Now I can only see black and blue.

I know you're joking, but the joke is obviously specific. Share some of what you know user.

The fuss is because you can have two people looking at the same picture on the same monitor, and they will see completely different colors in it. They would agree on black, white, blue and gold in all other pictures, but not in this one. The fuss is because there was no picture that produced this effect before the dress. Hope this helps!

HAAAAA SEEE ITS BLUE AND FU KING BLACK

YOU COLOURBLIND FUCKING DUMB IDIOTS

>What happened on the day that this thing distracted the whole internet?

psyop test, they were testing a new technique where it's the same story, but two different sides see it in a different way.

Divide and conquer shit, basically they were trying to use it to stir up a race war so they could go martial law on america.

This effect is not caused by color blindness.

Eh, there have been others.

I'd love if you pointed me to an article or any more or less reliable source that documents this.

U PUPZ'F OAZEUPQD FTQ PUHUEUHQZQEE QXQYQZF NGF FTMF'E M SAAP BAUZF. UF EQQYQP XUWQ M BDQFFK OXQMZ RURFK-RURFK EBXUF. MXYAEF XUWQ UF IME QZSUZQQDQP FA NQ.

WELL THEN THEIR BRAINS ARE NOT WIRED CORRECTLY

CDUQNWVGNA, VJGA VTA PGY UQEKCN GPIKPGGTKPI VCEVKEU CNN QH VJG VKOG, CPF YG MGGR ECNNKPI VJGO QWV QP KV.

deuce.

you'd be wrong

It's an interesting phenoma, I will admit. Here's a short study related to the dress, and I'll see if I can dredge up some pics that has caused similar debate: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982215005424

That's also not how it works.

Do u reaIIy have to ask?!

FUCK OFF THEN

ZK UKQ PDEJG PDA ZNAOO DWZ WJUPDEJC PK ZK SEPD JAP JAQPNWHEPU KN UKQ PDEJG E WI KBB XWOA KJ PDWP KJA?

double deuce