Sup Forums

>Sup Forums
>hates boomers
>shills for boomer president
Does not make sense.

>lmao

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

>coping this much

>Sup Forums hates Jews
>shills for the biggest jewish puppet
>Sup Forums hates degeneracy
>shills for the fat boomer living in 2nd marriage with his slav mail order bride

I know English isn't your first language, user., but you have to try a little harder.

"Hate" is the Politically Correct word for Heresy.

Isn't he too old to be a boomer?
cringey

and the left still can't meme. they don't even try to understand their enemy, that's why they fail.

nope. prime boomer, straight after WWII.

>implying you'd prefer Hillary to be president

>you need to pick either of the two

you did if you lived in the US dummy

You do though. Right Wing death squads aren't gonna take over America overnight.

Shit system.
>Right Wing Meme Squads
Oh the horror.

lol fag boomerposting is a meme and Im glad the shills picked it up because it means instant replies

The real question is: Does Sup Forums now support Romney after he got Trump's endorsement?

Is Trump a bitch for cucking to Mitt "Long Dick" Romney or is this 34D chess?

what's a boomer?
and why they all your parents?
explains why most of you are retarded though

the left truly cannot meme

Remember this board us satire. The joke is Trump is so bad that he's unbelievably good.

>"muh boomer"
How to spot a redditor

>still uses Left and Right in politics
There is not good enough brainlet Wojak for this kind of idiocy.

suck my weiner

Then how would you describe the different views/ideologies without saying left or right?

oh you got me I guess I'll vote for a democrat who literally hates me and my people and admits it

I don't get why he keeps doing this shit. It's obvious they're not going to help him, they'll backstab him the moment they're in power.

He can’t shit on the established Republicans too much or they won’t vote for his bills, look at what Susan Collins and John McCain did to his healthcare bill

Hating boomers means you’re a lazy poorfag commie most of the time

>Sup Forums
>hates boomers
Sup Forums overall hates boomers, yeah, but certain amount of userbase here ARE boomers, cant really make them go away unfortunately

>>shills for boomer president
refer to previous statement. Boomers of Sup Forums shill for their boomer president, and, coincidentally or not, i heard that most of /ptg/ are boomers. So it kinda makes sense. This place overall hates boomers but boomers from that one containment thread are vocal enough to be heard