How often do you go on Sup Forums? I'm here almost 24/7.. I think have an addiction

How often do you go on Sup Forums? I'm here almost 24/7.. I think have an addiction

There have been occasions recently that I have spend 10+ hours a day here. Thankfully not too often.

Only during shitty lectures.

Whenever I can get on it.

> tfw check Sup Forums multiple times a day including at work
> tfw started Sup Forums at 6pm Saturday
> now it's 2am Tuesday
> left my computer only to visit the grocery store
> the rest of the time has been on Sup Forums
> my room is a mess of grocery bags, drink cans, and food plates, it looks like pictures of an addict's house
> my bed is not made
> but...the rest of my house is clean and i have a stable STEMcuck job
> my roommate is just like me, he stays in his room on his computer for days at a time
> we are both high-IQ Anglos who used to be overachievers
> have to hide my power level etc.
> somehow i became the stereotype of the obese entitled white guy who everyone is allowed to hate

me too bro. life fucked me up good.

i was lied to by family, teachers, and employers...about women and about careers.

not my fault i tried to be a good person and believed their lies about making the world a better place.

Yeah you should probably find something else to do sometimes even if your unemployed or a student.

I'm only here to collect data on users.

This basically just replaced TV and vidya for me.

Maybe I'm an optimist but that pic always seems like he is removing the noose. As if he realized that he wants to live and is angry and emotional at the fact that he almost killed himself.

30 min a day

>How often do you go on Sup Forums?

you should have asked: "How often do you leave Sup Forums to rejoin the physical world"

> not my fault i tried to be a good person and believed their lies about making the world a better place.
Lol and just like the other man children here you blame everyone else for your toxic worldview. It's possible to change but you need to own it. You'll find that the "attacks" on you for being white are either nonexistent or insignificant in the big picture.

How much do they pay you faggot?

We told you.

For the most part I'm on Sup Forums every few hours while working. It's pretty comfy, shitposting with people I'll never see in real life, all around this little blue planet. Not to be a faggot, but >we< 're all a part of something greater than the individual, a collective of ideas and memes.

I just wanted to read more, spend more time reading, and I would be satisfied.
How do I unnigger myself pol?

Even just a few of these can make a big difference.
>Buy some books and read.
>Exercise daily (even a short walk around the block. Just do something)
>Spend some free time learning something new
>Learn to play a musical instrument
>Spend some free time creating something new (art, construction, programming, anything)

I usually check it a few times per day. The rest I discuss politics on other platforms.

Home is packed with books already, and I got to the gym 5-6 times a day, user.
Spend too much time here, on jewtube and playing stupid games. I know I must uncuck myself, but I just can't help it.

YOURE COMING WITH ME Sup Forums HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>I got to the gym 5-6 times a day

Riiiiiiiiiight.

Spend about 80% of of my work time on Sup Forums. At home only with proper happenings. Taking off for election night, to spend with you massive cunts, happens too. When a proper terror attack happens and I am at work I will leave work to be behind a PC at home, all comfy.

I mean it dude.

I came here to make a thread after work while I caught some rays by the pool and now I'm browsing while I do some other shit in the den.
I like hanging out with you autistic cunts when I'm at home.

There are browser plugins that limit the amount of time you can spend on certain websites.

You can turn them off, but at least you'll know you've exceeded your daily limit.

Have you discovered anything worthwhile yet?

What job lets you do this?

More than all of you and all users on this board combined.
>this is nothing to be proud of

Usually when a "HAPPENING" is on the news.

Been on since 10 last night. Still on. Havnt stopped. This usually happens every night and burdens my life

I fucking knew polshits were obese incels.