STOP TAKING THE BAIT, WHEN YOU SEE A SHILL THREAD JUST REPORT IT AND HIDE IT

STOP TAKING THE BAIT, WHEN YOU SEE A SHILL THREAD JUST REPORT IT AND HIDE IT
A shill's employer was new at this and demanded a tripcode to review his (yes, his) work, you can see how they operate:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/CLeGkwztvJ2/type/op
Searching for posts with the tripcode ‘CLeGkwztvJ2’ and that are only OP posts. 148 results found.
Julianna !!CLeGkwztvJ2 ID:RKgWHoO8 Tue 20 Feb 2018 06:32:34 No.161172860 ViewReport
America, this needs to change
Julianna !!CLeGkwztvJ2 ID:jchcq4Fv Tue 20 Feb 2018 05:35:42 No.161167377 ViewReport
Julianna !!CLeGkwztvJ2 ID:0KLGMGKG Tue 20 Feb 2018 05:03:07 No.161163906 ViewReport
Julianna !!CLeGkwztvJ2 ID:2fSzulfc Tue 20 Feb 2018 03:03:33 No.161151037 ViewReport
Julianna !!CLeGkwztvJ2 ID:9LxrZbJV Tue 20 Feb 2018 02:30:55 No.161147713 ViewReport
Julianna !!CLeGkwztvJ2 ID:vqJBgbxw Tue 20 Feb 2018 00:04:40 No.161131722 ViewReport
How the f*ck do we stop global warming Julianna !!CLeGkwztvJ2 ID:YFlE8hZz Mon 19 Feb 2018 21:58:01 No.161117120 ViewReport
we need to ban mass shooting guns Julianna !!CLeGkwztvJ2 ID:AwYawnm0 Mon 19 Feb 2018 21:55:38 No.161116862 ViewReport
latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-skelton-florida-shooting-gun-control-20180219-story.html
America isn't a shit- Julianna !!CLeGkwztvJ2 ID:7reu81un Mon 19 Feb 2018 20:28:24 No.161107715 ViewReport
We need to ban guns that can be used in mass murder Julianna !!CLeGkwztvJ2 ID:S/7HDR2i Mon 19 Feb 2018 20:24:35 No.161107326 ViewReport
latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-skelton-florida-shooting-gun-control-20180219-story.html
Honestly Sup Forums when will we ban mass shooting guns Julianna !!CLeGkwztvJ2 ID:yPGRJEsz Mon 19 Feb 2018 17:19:27 No.161090083 ViewReport

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/America, this needs to change/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yIXHzLVbP45ZnaPPIcG6Xw/
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well Sup Forums Julianna !!CLeGkwztvJ2 ID:tdTJR4HS Mon 19 Feb 2018 16:49:53 No.161087683 ViewReport
Are you with them or against them?

do you want more dead children
Honestly Sup Forums when will we ban mass shooting guns Julianna !!CLeGkwztvJ2 ID:B9vznb4T Mon 19 Feb 2018 16:47:53 No.161087475 ViewReport
Julianna !!CLeGkwztvJ2 ID:MFXQ/dn4 Mon 19 Feb 2018 03:26:22 No.161027330 ViewReport
America is fed up with this, these shootings will end
Julianna !!CLeGkwztvJ2 ID:WjW7Xqsk Mon 19 Feb 2018 02:37:32 No.161022496 ViewReport
Julianna !!CLeGkwztvJ2 ID:j2OOixVg Mon 19 Feb 2018 01:29:06 No.161015223 ViewReport
Julianna !!CLeGkwztvJ2 ID:NImFrsUM Sun 18 Feb 2018 23:23:36 No.161001213 ViewReport
Julianna !!CLeGkwztvJ2 ID:4wYOpiBx Sun 18 Feb 2018 22:57:36 No.160998309 ViewReport
Julianna !!CLeGkwztvJ2 ID:nh2Eat2h Sun 18 Feb 2018 21:06:21 No.160986399 ViewReport
powerful Julianna !!CLeGkwztvJ2 ID:6EigVBcu Sun 18 Feb 2018 19:54:45 No.160979549 ViewReport
Wow this is so true Julianna !!CLeGkwztvJ2 ID:nmKWIOUr Sun 18 Feb 2018 19:45:33 No.160978664 ViewReport
powerful Julianna !!CLeGkwztvJ2 ID:meVbYYLd Sun 18 Feb 2018 19:28:16 No.160977006 ViewReport
When will Americans say enough is enough Julianna !!CLeGkwztvJ2 ID:7em580Vm Sun 18 Feb 2018 18:04:14 No.160969289 ViewReport
When will Americans say enough is enough Julianna !!CLeGkwztvJ2 ID:NMfMR1M+ Sun 18 Feb 2018 16:43:01 No.160962657 ViewReport
When can we have common sense gun control Julianna !!CLeGkwztvJ2 ID:RzWgUxL/ Sun 18 Feb 2018 06:28:33 No.160920591 ViewReport

Bump

dafuk is dis

Eh, what's unclear?

Yeah, gonna need pics of archives. Otherwise, fuck off.

Do you have a reading disability? There's the fucking link right there.
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/CLeGkwztvJ2/type/op

so there is a shill that is spewing his anti gun trash around Sup Forums

There are many shills, that's a stupid entry-level one.

>no one reads your shitty wall of text
>tell you your shit thread needs pics
>still posts text
Here's your (you) attention hungry faggot.

ACCESS THE FUCKING LINK IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT PROPERLY FORMATTED WITH IMAGES
If you're mentally retarded than stfu and sit in the corner.

Bump

i wonder if any of us could get a job shilling for these companies. I would just have to stop shaving my head, wear flannel, and buy some of those hipster glasses.

we could be just like the cia niggers

If i got a job at such a place I would destroy it from within.

wasn't there a thread during the elections where some user went into one of those places? I think it was in ohio.

Well, apparently nobody who got in such a position delivered some real incriminating info. They must be afraid, having to deal with some serious shit.

I'll bump

Thanks bro, I can bump too with my phone though. We need to post threads on this subject on a daily basis.

Actually this archive link is illuminating. Thank you OP.

I have noticed the Julianna shill threads before, first noticed after the Feb 14 shooting I think

Bump

Bump

The wall of text intimidates me, so i'll stay away from it, but it does seem you put a lot of effort here, so have a bump

Here is the archive link, its pretty pathetic

Come on, you need to get accustomed with the archives.
Even without trip, it's easy to detect shills that just copy-paste.
You can search by text:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/America, this needs to change/type/op/
Or by image with View Same:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yIXHzLVbP45ZnaPPIcG6Xw/
I should include in future threads.

Bump

Bump

Thanks, shouldn't allow to get on 10th page.

This is a shill thread correct?

What have you been sniffing?

Bumping.

ignore shizo threads
take your meds pal

Bump

Bump

You can't help this board, Sup Forums just like to suk the (((circumsised))) cock

>
Race-Mix bait thread over 80 replies ...

Bump against chaim

We need to post threads on /qa/ demanding visible e-mail back. Blue anons could do wonders.

I don't know what's the endgame of your idea, but everything against obvious bait and (((shill))) threads

I post a white woman and make an anti-hapa post
>B A N N E D
Everybody spam cherrypicked niggresses with ass and tits
>Bhif if fine
>effifing ogay

Bump

Bump

>demanded use of trip code as proof of work

Lel. I wonder if these faggot employees have been claiming credit for other peoples' boards. Hilarious.

>I don't know what's the endgame of your idea, but everything against obvious bait and (((shill))) threads
People would start saging a lot more and that changes the flow of the threads, it works on 8ch.
>I post a white woman and make an anti-hapa post
>>B A N N E D
>Everybody spam cherrypicked niggresses with ass and tits
>>Bhif if fine
>>effifing ogay
Just a thought, legit users may not be too inclined to report shill threads while shills report anything, being one of their weapons to disrupt the board. Visible saging may be a good step in that direction too.

nice

>Things I don't agree with, even if they have facts to back it up are shills.

This is fucking tragic. Sup Forums really is a daycare for retards these days.

Oh fuck shit dude hol' up
>legit users may not be too inclined to report shill threads while shills report anything, being one of their weapons to disrupt the board
That's what floated around my mind, but never could I have it brought into words

We really need a bloody change right now. Also what about this film your marxist doctor thing? Is this made by us or (((them)))?

mods dont do their job, so in true Sup Forums fashion, trollfaggotry

You mean marxist professor? May be legit, since the OP in the thread I saw mentioned hidden body cams.

And why aren't they doing it? I fuckign would be glad as fuck to work as a mod ... whatever that means

There are the janitor applications. Got to take them seriously, next time they're available I'm going to submit one, as well written as I can.

Bump

Bump

Sounds legit
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

Bump

Bump

This is excellent work user! Thank you very much! You fucking rock dude.

Just noticed one of those threads, seemed off and checked it out bro. It's so easy.

Lad Ive been here since JIDFs Lament was the default counter shitpost reply to shills. Engage with them if they say something stupid that can be easily refuted. The purpose there is to demonstrate who is right not to the shill, but to the lurkers. Although from time to time a shill gets redpilled themselves.
Also keep in mind that some either shill in pairs or use VPNs to appear as multiple people. This however can usually only be discovered through seeing the same posts and vocabulary throughout multiple threads over a period of time, similar to what you found.

well I appreciate it. I've been on here for a long time but never got into learning anything about how this stuff works.

kek is telling me I should I think.

I have been spending a lot more time on bluboards since its not as frenetic. shit is really out of control now.

another

>Also keep in mind that some either shill in pairs or use VPNs to appear as multiple people.
Sadly I think too often they get 300+ replies with no effort beyond the "1 post by this ID" OP.

I agree. do you think maybe its just a sign of the times? meaning majority of oldhats have left?

just throwing this out there..
see this thread for example: do you think maybe the best thing to do when we have problem threads like this that keep reoccurring is to make some pasta that proposes solutions to the issue? In this specific case I would make a list of podcasts,videos,books,subreddits,etc to send people to so that they would fucking stop replying to the posts?

>meaning majority of oldhats have left?
I'm pretty sure they'd check the catalog now and then. We may be able to clean the slate.
Of course, even a pastebin is good.
pastebin
pastebin
pastebin
Is detected as spam but not
pastebin
>pastebin
pastebin
>pastebin

just to add I understand that this approach wouldnt solve the problem instantly but it might fix it in 2 wks. - again I'm just referencing the default threads that seem to reoccur.. I dont know a good solution for fixing breaking news shill threads..

I gotta jump off user but Im glad you made this post and I look forward to seeing more of these. I think this is a good idea.

I'll be sure to post a new thread tomorrow with screencaps.

Bump

Bump

bump
these be dark times