Fuck Poor People

How do we stop the poor menace?

>be human garbage poor person
>kill someone
>life was already shit, don't care about going to prison because you have nothing to lose

>be rich and successful
>decide not to do anything bad because it would mean losing your career

When did you accept that poverty is indistinguishable from immorality?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x51z0hi
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be a snotty bitch all your life
>at some point someone doesn't take my shit
>kills me with one punch because I'm a huge pussy without muh money

If ruining your life is the only thing stopping you from doing anything bad, then you were immoral in the first place.

>t. poor person
Anyone making double minimum wage or less should be gassed

>punching someone with enough force to kill them is an acceptable response to a verbal insult

he gets this kid inheritence now right, that's how it works...imagine it this is how it worked

he almost definitely died from impact with the ground following the punch
and it's very unlikely a bouncer, who deals with the absolute worst shit on a nightly basis, is going to just lose it and punch some kid for talking shit.

Dat headline tho!

Talk about instant karma, would liked to see a video...

Fuck morbid curiosity, 4 Chan messes with ur head.

If you can die from the blunt force of a single punch no matter the force you pretty much have to be genetically fucked.

being Middle class is not being poor you fucking noble shit.

I remember this
the punch didn't actually kill him
he fell over, hit his head, and later died in his sleep

So now that you’ve gassed half of Poland, who’s going to fix your shitter now Nigel.

>play stupid games win stupid prizes

To be honest the bouncer was probably a shitskin.

I have no problem with the rich im a peasant at heart, any of you rich fuckers need a baldrick to your black adder im your man.

It isn't but he was a cocky faggot way over his head.
I don't think the person who punched him meant to kill him but if some snotty highschooler came up to you talking shit would you stand there like a little cuck?

His mum should have replied to my post then. I fuckjng told her.

He fell and hit his head on the concrete.
Thats how 99% of the guys die in a stupid bar fight, they get hit and fall down hitting the back of their head somewhere.

it is kike he won that fight

Your kind always tries to say the pen is mightier then the sword if we fight by your rules we lose but when we fight with our might we win. Your real fear is that one day people stop playing by your rules.

>be rich and successful
Except he isn't and has unearned self-entitlement and we are all very aware of rampant nepotism where certain people can't fail.

We need to make it harder to pass off wealth in such egregious situations. More often than not it seems to be a detriment to the beneficiaries character as well.

Chain of causation brainlet. But for the single punch he would be alive.

"Pride comes before the fall, GOYIM"

Why bring race into this? Are you unable to comprehend the situation without imagining that the bouncer was a nigger? It's like shitskins live rent-free in your peanut brain.

Darwinism at its finest

the fall is what killed him. not the punch.

can you handle english or do you only speak bogan

Well by that logic the smug little prick shouldn't have opened his mouth then.

Killing aristocrats and rich people is tradition of white trash. It's why western elite want to replace them to shitskin.

Because theres a reason they are called hair trigger pavement apes.
Shitskins have low impulse control their nations, religion and history proves it.
They wouldnt even need to come here if they didnt ruin their own countries in the same manner.

You seem you want to talk about (((class warfare))) which is the trademark of the commie, if thats the case fuck off theres no saving your shit ideologys fall from grace.

>get punched once
>dies
How soylent you have to be?

>wants to verbally insult someone
>expect them to be bitch and just take it
What kind of pussy are you kike?

>Rich people
Lmao not even once

top kek

rich from anything other than hard work (your own, not other people's) or inheritance (not your fault your parents were assholes) pretty much means you're a terrible person.

For one to have more another must have less.

Would it destroy your retarded worldview if I told you that violent white people also exist?

dailymotion.com/video/x51z0hi

Are you aware of the irony in your comment?

It's another time when nordcuck was dominated by Mediterranean.

>Killing aristocrats and rich people

Do you mean meddling kikes?

Or are the people that rape and baseball bat little children in your country not jews but the Russian Mafia?

>be a dick
>get killed for it
Good riddance

faggot

sssh don't tell 'em!

irrelevant. The attacker is responnsible for the fall, idiot.

Why don't they reinforce the concrete near bars with some soft material if it's so dangerous and drunk mongoloids hit their heads on the concrete so much?
Also I want to punch this little white bois face just by seeing his smug smile.

>loses his shit when it's his job to be level headed
>w-well at least he wasn't a cuck

I bet you think niggers are inferior because they get violent quickly.

Fuck off Tory scum, Corbyn is coming for your capital

title sounds like he got hit by one punch man and his head exploded from the punch when in reality he just died cus he crashed his head with the concrete

guess he will be working for him after all
as his gravedigger xddd

This. Not as if he knew the punch would kill the pussy... Guess he got what was coming for him.

Slim child murdered by sneering shitskin chav. It's just what I would expect a fucking ivan to find normal

Hehe'd

>italioids
>white

its true that morality is a luxury only available to those that can be somewhat independent

Most economies so far have been based on poor population, so it would be economic suicide and eventually produce even more poor people. Are you high on tea or just from Pakistan?

>rich kid and his money are soon parted

>the cancer is what killed him not the ciggarettes

maybe in his next life he'll not be such a fucking cunt

>“Archie was ready to take on the world, realising his dreams to study at university and travel when he tragically died.”
>Archie Lloyd's family

Big talk from a guy who has zero plans and is reliant purely on the backbone of his family.

WANPAAAAAAWNCH

What if i told you blacks are responsible for 50% of crime in any society where they make up 10%?
Wow med mullatoes are really violent, must be the moor blood.

have you even met a nigger once in your life you stupid nordicuck

>How do we stop the poor menace?

Basic income as a human right.

I don't find that normal, I just don't care.

>you'll work for me one day

I don't even get how that's an insult. He was only saying he'd give the lower human a means to feed his subhuman family. It's not like he said he was going to enslave him or anything, just give him a job.

Good riddance, private schoolers are literal scum. That photo shows the stupid look that cunt had on his face right before he got cucked

Yea as enlightening as Sup Forums can be at times, I see some real nigger-tier mentality too.
Punching people over insults is fucking retarded and shows how fragile, low IQ and egotistical you really are.
The bouncer can't handle the banter and should go to prison, frankly.

If I were a huge bouncer I doubt I would need to reaffirm my toughness by punching people far smaller than myself

> talk shit to people who are beneath you
> suck dicks of people who are above you

This kid deserved to die.

>You'll work for me one day
Guess he won't

fuck poor people

>98% of Sup Forums

race of the bouncer?
I bet its a nigger.

Man on high position within society must be worthy of this position, or else they will be physically removed by those upon whom they stand.
For example, as much as I consider communist revolution in Russia a catastrophe, I have to admit that Russian nobility utterly deserved to be massacred because they let Russian people down and caused crisis that led to revolution.

Just a few dollars shy of making double the minimum wage. I don't know the next time I will get a raise or when I have hit my paycap.

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

>talk shit
>get hit
>die
sounds like he was a little bitch

>dying from one punch
What a pussy, nothing of value was lost

> and shows how fragile, low IQ and egotistical you really are.
You know what else was fragile? The aristocratic boy's body. I guess that money he inherited didn't do much to prepare him for the real world and all the shitty people in it.

- He wouldn't speak to nigger in such a manner because it would be racism.

I bet the bouncer was a nigger

OOOOONNEEEEE PUUUUUUUUUUNCH

If you're not allowed to stab people for talking shit to you, you are not accepting the fundamental principle of all legality: Reciprocity. This faggot used verbal violence against him, thus you should have the right to respond with physical violence. Same goes for cunts and shit-testing.

>only nigger can kick your ass if you insult them
And he didn't want to kill them.

>him

*applause*

>tfw youre so pathetic you die from one punch after running your snotty mouth

Yes several its 2018 retard.

Hey the lil fella was an asshole and probably drunk too.
Will we ever reach a point where everyone's mature enough to the point where this thing doesn't happen? Doubtful.
But that doesn't mean we should be tolerating it, I still say to jail with the bouncer.

more like 80-90% of poles...

I live in Poland..

Countryside area, I making windows, hand manufacture, physical work, not easy

I work 5, mostly 6 days a week

Usually 9-10 hours a day

I earn around 1750 zl

This is around 350 € , per month

I am robotics engineer in age of 32...
I never was working as robotics engineer...
I studied while working as a street cleaner for 3 years, so I can build a remotly controled mobile armed platform at my garage... yay

Such life in Poland, I'm not shitting you, that's how it is

Hard work leads to success.. heh... not in this system..

>going through life as a bitch
I bet your the type of fags to get punk'd in front of your women. The ultimate definition of beta, only people who are afraid of being men talk this way. Even though it's a LARP it's disgusting.

to bad daddys money cant bring him back to life

make more jobs then faggot. stop waiting for industry to come. fking build the factory YO

people like you are why voting should be eliminated entirely

>This is white to an Italian

Russian aristocracy had more common sense, humanity and civility than the bestial Bolsheviks after them.

The sad reality of life is, upper classes are necessary for preservation and cultivation of cultural and intellectual forces within the nation, something that the masses are both unable and unwilling to be engaged in.
They also have centuries-old connections and resources that are utilised within the nation for goals and with results that the masses could never hope to achieve.
The problem starts when the upper classes become enmeshed with the international Jewry, and the Tzars had the misfortune of not being tied into any long-term relations with the moneyed Jew, hence their removal from power by the Red Jews.

Bet you would love living with these niggers who attack each other over bullshit all the time.

Verbal violence is not a real thing

Looks on the bright side. Your country being poor as fuck is what keeps the shitskins away.

>I don't even get how that's an insult.

As people have said before, a bouncer has to deal with shittalking people all the time. I seriously doubt that that was the only thing the snotty faggot said. Despite what crime series show you most bouncers have to dissolve conflicts so the club they work for aren't making TV headlines for killing a highschooler.

>How do we stop the poor menace?
The solution is to stop whining about Jews and to start to do something useful for the society.