The fate of Poland

Clean my toiled you goofy looking polak! ROFL

Other urls found in this thread:

sott.net/article/356669-US-charges-Ukraine-three-times-more-for-American-coal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_liberation_of_Poland_(1944–1947)
victimsheroessurvivors.info/VictimsHeroesSurvivors.pdf
dziennik.artystyczny-margines.pl/zbrodnie-upa-nacjonalistyczna-nienawisc/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
dziennik.artystyczny-margines.pl/zestawienie-362-metod-tortur-stosowanych-przez-upa-na-polakach/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First we need to exterminate the rats, then you

Don't you guys in the east ever stop fighting amoungst yourselves?

This is a real progress. Do you have toilets in Ukraine?

BASED POLES MAGA XDD
now give me my McDonalds

How it feels to be toilet cleaner's toilet cleaner, Jebiewdenko?

Russian space tigers

Brits seem to not realise that plumbers do not clean toilets. Do you seriously aspire to be even more retarded than them?

ROFL you so funny and original and edgy!!! THUMBS UP LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE

OX 6PATAH

>Laughing at the Poles who clean toilets in the UK
>Not realizing that 2 millions of Ukrainians clean toilets in Poland
The irony...

You just proved the point of how primitive you polaks are.
Your mentality is like an African tribe, you're all about killing someone and/or blaming someone.

Thanks for the example.

?

>ukri*ne

US charges Ukraine three times more for American coal
sott.net/article/356669-US-charges-Ukraine-three-times-more-for-American-coal
the ukris would rather suck americas big mutty cock than deal with russia.
is there anything good that ever came from the shithole known as ukri*ne?

your so subhuamn you burned down your own country in a chimpout.

this might be true if you were from the UK.

clean russians toilets first, ukrop

>exterminate the rats

kaklo, please

when are you going to put the ukris to bed ivan ?there autistic screeching is embarrassing the slavic race.

Slavs is not race.

>Slavs is not race.
why not?

Be Cuckraine.
>No history.
>No culture.
>Nationality didn't exist until Austrians literally invented it to combat Poles occupying all government positions in Galicia.
>Their ancestors are: Khazar jews, tatar rape babies, runaway peasants and bandits from Russia and PLC.
>Every single time they chimped out against Poland they employed thousands of filthy desert mood pedo god worshipping tatars. In return for military help they let their own people be taken into slavery as payment.
>No national heroes outside of a balding cuck who got betrayed by everyone and ended up achieving nothing.
>Even fucking SS was stunned at the brutality of hohols.
>Hated universally by every single one of their neighbouring countries.
>No natural friends and allies in Europe.
>Most fertile lands in the whole of Europe,
still need to import food.
>Biggest coal deposits in Europe, still need to import it.
>Biggest export are prostitutes.
>Economy is Africa tier, even fucking Albania is doing better.
>Nobody gives a shit about Crimea anymore.
>Their god damn army cannot deal with bunch of chimping out Russians.
>Jews are about 0,2% of citizens of ukraine, occupy nearly 60% of government positions.
>Turned literally into an IMF vassal state. They do everything these scheming kikes tell them to.
>Most hated diaspora in Canada. And it tells you something if fucking leafs hate them more than chinks or shitskins.
>Worst HIV and AIDS epidemic in the whole of Europe.
>Seconds to worst GDP per capita in Europe, the only one doing less good is Moldova.
>Owe Gasprom billions of dollars for unpaid oil and gas.

Shut up you Xoxol.

>Kievan Rus
>Get's MONGOL'd
>Ruthenian duke sells his lands to Poland, before the rest is conquered by Mongols
>Mongol lands are conwured by Lithuanians
>Fast forward to XVII century
>At this point Ukraine belongs to the Commonwealth, and Ruthenian nobility is fully polonised
>Ukraine is populated by Cossaks - crazy rednecks who descend from Polish/Russian runaway bandits
>Poland forms a "register" of Cossaks - a list of them who are taken to fight against Ottomans and get money from it
>Because Poland had lately peaceful relations with Ottomans, and because nobles didn't like king having powerful army, Cossack register must be reduced
>Cossacks are mad, because they won't get money
>In 1648 they rebel, led by Bohdan Kmielnitsky, who leads the rebellion, because he's mad he got cucked by a Polish noble
>Rebellion is succesfull at start, Cossacks even reach Zamosc
>After defeat at Berestechko in 1651, Cossacks sign a truce
>In 1654, Khmielnitsky gets a wonderful idea
>Let's ask tsar of Russia for help, what bad could happen
>Russians take part of Polish Ukraine, supressing Cossaks even more than Poles
>Fast forward to 1768
>Russian agents provoke another Cossack uprising in the dying Commonwealth, Koliyivshchyna
>Cossacks take the bait, go around slaughtering civilians (not the last time in history), eventually get btfo by Poles and Russians
>Fast forward to 1918
>At this point Ukrainians and Poles live under German and Austrian occupation
>Austrians support the birth of Ukrainian nationalism, wanting easy rule over equal numbers of Poles and Ukrainians
>But this is 1918, countries get their independence
>Poles and Ukrainians fight for Lviv, a city with Polish majority
>Ukrainian elite Sich riflemen get defeated by Polish underage students
>But then Bolsheviks arrive
>Ukrainians under Petlura side with Poles against communist threat
>After Polish-Bolshevik war tho, Ukraine loses independence
tbc

>Ukrainians in interwar Poland don't have it that bad, but they love to complain
>Meanwhile in Soviet Russia, Ukrainians can't complain
>Not because they're fine tho, their either dead from Holodomor, killed by Cheka/NKVD, or alive, but not allowed to talk
>1939 happens
>Polish Ukrainians, thinking how horrible was inability to learn Ukrainian at school, welcome Soviets as liberators
>1941 happens
>After learning that Soviets are not so great authorities, Polish Ukrainians welcome Nazi Germans as liberators
>At first Germans don't give a shit what Ukrainians think, but soon, they find in them a good material for cannon fodder
>They support Ukrainian partisans against hostile Poles
>In 1943 Ukrainian organisations OUN and UPA organise the ethnic cleansing of Vohlynia region
>Ukrainians rape, drown, burn alive, quarter, behead tens of thousands Polish women and children
>Polish resistance answers
>There is an all-out war between Polish and Ukrainian partisans
>Eternal kraut laughs in the distance
>But then the Soviets arrived
>They destroy everyone - Nazi Germans, Polish partisans and Ukrainian partisans
>After Yalta negotians, all of Polish Vohlynia gets in Soviet hands
>Soviets don't want to deal with Ukrainian genocidal autism, so together with communist Poles, they deport thousands Ukrainans to western Polish lands, former German, and Polonise them during so called "Action Vistula"
>Ukrainians love to cry about it to this day
>1991 happens
>Gorbachev loves Ukrainians so much grants them independence and gives them a present in form of Crimea peninsula

BTFU

God, when I see an illiterate Brit or Mutt I get so fucking triggered.

Learn your own language, you asshole.

Also Poland sucks dick and their people are also mutts.

>Also Poland sucks dick and their people are also mutts.
Mutts of what?

Fuckin shlomo try harder.

Sage

>Mutts of what?
your soeviet rape babies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_liberation_of_Poland_(1944–1947)
>Polish women in Silesia were the target of mass rape along with their German counterparts even after the Soviet front moved much further west. In the first six months of 1945, in Dębska Kuźnia 268 rapes were reported. In March 1945 near Racibórz, 30 women captured at a linen factory were locked in a house in Makowo and raped over a period of time under the threat of death.
>In a letter from Gdańsk dated 17 April 1945, a Polish woman who acquired work around the Soviet garrison reported: "because we spoke Polish, we were in demand. However, most victims there were raped up to 15 times. I was raped seven times. It was horrible." A letter from Gdynia, written a week later, said that the only resort for the women was to hide in the basements all day.
>In Olkusz alone twelve rapes were recorded in two days. In Ostrów county, 33 rapes were recorded. while in an other villige a 4-year-old girl was sexually assaulted by two Soviet males.
victimsheroessurvivors.info/VictimsHeroesSurvivors.pdf

how does the russian cock feel stanislaw?

Do you have genetic data to back that up?

>Do you have genetic data to back that up?

do you honestly think so many rapes won't create a generation of rapebabies?

>>In 1943 Ukrainian organisations OUN and UPA organise the ethnic cleansing of Vohlynia region
>>Ukrainians rape, drown, burn alive, quarter, behead tens of thousands Polish women and children

based pole why does this never get brought up?

dziennik.artystyczny-margines.pl/zbrodnie-upa-nacjonalistyczna-nienawisc/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
dziennik.artystyczny-margines.pl/zestawienie-362-metod-tortur-stosowanych-przez-upa-na-polakach/

Memories of Anotonin and Stanisław Kubów:
>"*A murder began on the farms from the house of Kurylczuk. His family was murdered in a horrible way and only he himself saved himself. His three-year-old son was stuffed with a bayonet, and despite the crying and screaming of the child, they laughed and, waving their bayonet, said it was a Polish eagle. ... When we heard the scream, we ran away with another family to the attic. Neighbors also wanted to hide us, but there was no place left - so they went to Sesiuk's stable. When the Ukrainians learned that there were a lot of people in the stable, they went there and cut down the door, murdered them, threw in a bunch of straws poured with gasoline and set it on fire. Only four people survived, they jumped out of the attic, smelly and tanned ...* "

Not if the women kill themselves with ruskie spawn in their belly. Not if women are killed after rape and not if women are so brutally beaten, that child dies anyways.

>Not if the women kill themselves with ruskie spawn in their belly. Not if women are killed after rape and not if women are so brutally beaten, that child dies anyways.

you sure the women did not keep there rapebabies like the did in germany?

also you forget you also got mass raped by the UPA
like really pole your history is tragic.

>also you forget you also got mass raped by the UPA
And then killed afterwards. If the rape children were real, then it would reflect in Polish paternal lines and nothing has changed since forever.

>And then killed afterwards.
good rather dead than have a single ounce of ukri*nian blood to shit up the national genopool.

still pole how can you be proud of you history when it envolves you getting spitroasted by russia germany and ukriane?

then followed up by soviet occupation and EU slavery?.

I am still confused is Belgium a city or a country? If it's a country why it is the size of a big city and doesn't have decent military? Not even own culture, language and other things countries normally have? Belgium seems like a city in Germany to me.

>I am still confused is Belgium a city or a country?
fuck off nigger.

>and doesn't have decent military?
don't talk faggot with your US soldier safeguarding you from russia.

>Not even own culture, language
we have our own dailect and culture fag.

>your soeviet rape babies
Absolute state of western european education. Ethnic poles are cromagnoids, west-baltoids & nordics mainly, and you are meds midgets, looking unrecognizable from arabs sometimes.
Also it is funny, because a lot ot of my ethnic russian friends have polish and german ancestry, so idk who was raped and where, lol.
Just admit that you don't know shit about our coutries.

Subhuman? nice language there, Youre just like the nazis. no difference.

>This thread again

>tfw it's your first time on Sup Forums

>Subhuman? nice language there, Youre just like the nazis. no difference.

faggot ukri subhuman untermensch your women are cheaper than a pack of fucking beer here.

is there anything good that ever came out of your country other than cheap whores ls studio and borsch?

>balts
>aryan
LMAO

I rarely see mongol-like faces on the street.

Yes, Belgian bro. Aryan.

>because a lot ot of my ethnic russian friends have polish and german ancestry, so idk who was raped and where, lol.

bit too much krokodil there ivan?

>Yes, Belgian bro. Aryan.
prove it.

So much text im not going to read xD

Jesus, what a fucking newfag.

>pic

>t.tatar rape baby
how does it feel knowing you biggest export is cheap prostitutes you subhuman animal?
fuckign ukri trash.

>>pic
whats the context behind it?

One of the best Snipers in the Wehrmacht.
>Lithuanian
>209 kills

>One of the best Snipers in the Wehrmacht.
whermacht
the ones that fucked my country inside out during the occupation?

also you have the highest suicide rate in europe dude thats fucking bad.

I've met some folks from France in a night club last weekend, they looked exactly like arabs to me. All short and very dark. Even our churkas are not that dark.

>I've met some folks from France
comparing the filthy and wretched wall*on to the noble and elegant VLAMING.

>the ones that fucked my country inside out during the occupation?
T. Frog

>also you have the highest suicide rate in europe dude thats fucking bad.
Your point being?

I see plenty of French too nowadays and I’m surprised how short they are. All have brown hair and eyes, some look Arabic.

>T. Frog
>belgian flag
> clearly live in vlaanderen.

lithouse educatie?

>Your point being?
your country is a massive shithole like ukri*ne look at your demographics nearly one million people went to other countries to work for slave wages.

the french are not human where do you think the algerians got there nigger behavior from?

just look what the did to brussels for fucks sake looks like one giant ghetto.

I was in Brussels once, It is quite dirty city. What a pity.

they all look like simians who guzzled too much algerian semen or something

>I was in Brussels once, It is quite dirty city. What a pity.

you need to go to the small towns like tielt or the smaller cities like ghent but avoid antwerpen like the plague.

actually ivan is your country any better?

It was a beautiful city once. Long ago, when it was majority Flemish.

>when it was majority Flemish.
groot vlaamderen waneer?
i still remember the time before the french fucked it all up.

>belgian flag
> clearly live in Vlaanderen
Didn't know Sup Forums implemented a geographical region feature next to the flag
Ungrateful Dutch fag. Hitler considered you Godtier.
>our country is a massive shithole
your country is a massive shithole
Westfags are degenerate materialists. They see an old, unrenovated, building and automatically judge the whole country as a shithole.

St. Petersburg is definitely better than Brussels.
But I don't speak for whole country.

>Hitler considered you Godtier.
well we blue balled germany out of winning ww1 maybe that's why?

>your country is a massive shithole
still better than your shithole at least our people aren't fleeing the country in droves.

>Westfags are degenerate materialists. They see an old, unrenovated, building and automatically judge the whole country as a shithole.
if your whole country looks like a euro version of afrika i don't think you should consider that an honor.

>St. Petersburg is definitely better than Brussels.
moscow is not? or is it like brussels?

also are the whores as cheap as the where in kiev and odessa? that's the only reason i bothered visiting that shithole.

also are russo bitches as good as ukri ones? or are they goldiggers with attidude like the poles?

>still better than your shithole at least our people aren't fleeing the country in droves.
Indeed. Belgium is such a great country that people from the Congo are reverse colonizing you.
>if your whole country looks like a euro version of afrika
It doesn't. Yours will in a few years.

Also thanks for selling us the Mauser Rifles during the Interwar period.

>the only reason
Tbf Eastern Europe has a wealth of interesting history and culture. Be glad those countries are kinda shitty now, it makes them cheap for us to visit.
But then again if you're a sex tourist I suppose culture is mostly lost on you.

>Indeed. Belgium is such a great country that people from the Congo are reverse colonizing you.

actually our biggest demographic are poles go look it up the come here work like animals and then promptly fuck off only to repait the process later.

>It doesn't. Yours will in a few years.
your country will be a desolate wasteland if you immigration problem subsists lmao.

>Also thanks for selling us the Mauser Rifles during the Interwar period.
the best thing we ever did was make guns look at the mosin nagant for example devoloped by nagant a belgian feels good.

>ve
>vith
Literally no Pole speaks like that.

poles blababla
baltics blablabla
eastern europe blblabla

>10% of our women are not degenerate western whores
some... of us are going to have a good family life
we won

Brussels is the fucking worst city i saw in Europe.
Beggars everywhere, filth everywhere, mudshits/blacks/terrorists everywhere. Belgian troops looks like a faggots in an uniform. Not joking.
I remember "terrorist" alert in City2 back in 2016. The "soyldiers" that came there were laughable at best.
Not only that... You say poland's poor? I literally didn't saw a poorfag in 20 years... Meanwhile in Brussels i saw a fucking shitskin shitting in the middle of the fucking street, next to a bus stop maybe 300 meters from Europarliment.
Fuck.
Western Europe deserve to be glassed

>Be glad those countries are kinda shitty now, it makes them cheap for us to visit.
>But then again if you're a sex tourist I suppose culture is mostly lost on you.

i only became a sex tourist when i went to ukri*ne i was ordering escords for my whole 2 week vacation why are they so cheap tho i never understood that?

still polan is pretty nice i even got a couple of laughs when i went to auschwitz

Damn, that makes it third day in a row the hohol makes Poland Hate Threads. You must be fucking butthurt to oblivion

>The "soyldiers"
>pole is but salted that he got put in his place by our chads when he was cleaning the toilet.

You're a real edgelord huh. Let me guess you make Theo memes for Schild & Vriend or some other normie group?

Who goes on vacation and bangs hookers, you can do that in Flanders. And I mean: you can literally do the same thing since our hookers are mostly Eastern European girls anyway.

Dont worry, EE will be long time still shitty. Communism before fall leave his greedy backstabing kids in important places. They will try backlash every time when you will change position.

>Belgium and Ukranian butthurt thread

Wow the two most hated non-countries in Europe going off

>actually our biggest demographic are poles
Is that supposed to raise your countries credibility?
>your country will be a desolate wasteland if you immigration problem subsists lmao.
This meme again. What's the problem with Unpatriotic Swedish Tier libtards leaving the country? If anything it's helping our economy. Less mouths to feed.

>Anyway I wish you well Belgian bro.

>Brits seem to not realise that plumbers do not clean toilets. Do you seriously aspire to be even more retarded than them?

Most of my family's cleaning staff was Polish, one of them was even male. He was quite industrious and reliable, but after a couple of months it became clear he had a problem with taking instructions from my mother, so he was let go.

>You're a real edgelord huh
yes i am.
>Who goes on vacation and bangs hookers, you can do that in Flanders.

bartje je hebt toch onze hoertjes eens gezien? lelijke draaken.

>Is that supposed to raise your countries credibility?
why do they come here and swamp us like the morrokans?

>If anything it's helping our economy.
>brain drain
actually i found a pdf about it once let me go find it.

>Wow the two most hated non-countries in Europe going off

we should make an allaince with ukri*ne maybe if we combine our meme countries will not be the laughing stock of the world.

>he had a problem with taking instructions from my mother, so he was let go.
yeah there pretty stuborn.

>why do they come here and swamp us like the morrokans?
I dunno ask the Poles.
Inb4 Bruksela Nasze

Every-time a hohol tries to insult a pole, the hohol gets insulted not by pole, but by other european non nations.

I don't get it. They have no problem with reaching into the toilet with their bare arms to fist the blockage, but getting instructions from a woman is somehow incompatible with their concept of honor and dignity.

Oh look it's a nigger.

>I dunno ask the Poles.
there plenty where i live there alright at least the work unlike the niggers and morrok.

>Inb4 Bruksela Nasze
what?

ukr*ne is like the autistic child in class nobody likes him not even the other retards.
>but getting instructions from a woman is somehow incompatible with their concept of honor and dignity.
stupid slavic concepts of honer and glory.

You stupid shabbos goy...

Hahaha even african gets it!

what's the difference between latvia/estonia and your country?

Estonia is richer, smaller and Finno-Ugric and pays more attention to Finland. Latvia is our sister nation. We're both Baltic.

>Estonia is richer, smaller and Finno-Ugric

your finkangz now too? lmao.
also the richer thing is not really much of a surprise the begger with a cent is richer than the begger with out.

also why aren't balts slavic? wheren't you a vassal state of both tsarist russia and the soviet union?

V4 -> Intermarium -> Słowiański Sojusz -> Jupiter Colony
Ukraine -> Grave

>your finkangz now too? lmao.
Lithuania and Latvia aren't.
>also why aren't balts slavic?
Why aren't Germanics, Hellenic? It's because we are a different people who inhabited these lands since the end of the ice age. Prussia used to be Baltic as well, but they were assimilated into German and Lithuanian cultures.
>weren't you a vassal state of both tsarist russia and the soviet union?
During the Tsarist Russian times the Lithuanian language was banned. We were annexed by the soviet union in 1940.