CRISIS ACTOR

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

SMOKING GUN

youtube.com/watch?v=bvz3NsbptNc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js
dailywire.com/news/27260/breaking-lawmakers-agree-destroy-florida-school-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro
youtube.com/watch?v=-iBmVHDktOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks like a normal awkward teenager to me

I'm serious, I don't see whatever it is you're reading into the video.

what am i looking at

2 domains! the official broward and broward1 made less than a year ago.

my file name explains it all, friend

Yeah. Broward1 was registered in 2017. Specifically for this hoax shooting.

yeah no you cant just say one thing and then get proven wrong and then say another thing retard

Are you stupid. There's 2 domains. Go show me the whois for broward1 you don't need to do though BECAUSE I ALREADY DID IT.

Wow, he repeated his lines, what a mess.

totally reading from a script.

browardschools2.com is free, you can take it now, and it will be registered in 2018. HOLY SHIT WOW UR SO RIGHT LMFAO. retard neck it

what exactly does that prove? I'm genuinely curious what your schizophrenia is telling you.

>schizophrenia
It's so funny how often you kike shills overuse your talking points. Sad.

its conjecture but do you not have any suspicions about why that would've been made??

Why not try explaining it instead of just posting random shit and expecting everyone to be on the same spectrum?

one for the entire school district and one for the individual school, im really not understanding what that would have to do with a shooting

because the shooting never took place and this school was likely closed.

Does anybody else get a sort of uncanny valley vibe from every kid the media is interviewing from this school? It all just feels weird, even some coworkers mentioned it yesterday.

How is this a smoking gun? This kid is clearly struggling to fight through the pain of seeing his friends slaughtered. It’s not even been a week. The interviewer doesn’t want to embarrass him on national news and lets him collect his thoughts in a single coherent message.
Also
>gateway pundit
Try harder next time

oh okay so you're saying the school district never existed in the first place and it was all fabricated a year ago

No. I'm saying the school was probably closed for a while. Not the district. Stop INTENTIONALLY conflating what I'm saying.

So the school itself never existed which is why they had to make a website for it a year ago.

Probably an abandon school that was scheduled for demolition anyways.

>abandoned
why would they need a new website for something that already existed though, if your theory is correct then the school never existed, if it did the district would still retain the domain for that school

lmfao this leaf is unironically BTFOing you. fuck off schizo i already proved you wrong

These are two gas lighting kikes trying to distract from the OP video and poison the well with /x/ tier bullshit.

then maybe the school never existed. Maybe they specifically picked that as the name of the school because the woman was known for wanting to STOP the draining of the Everglades swamp.

inb4 view count is locked

>believing an awkward stuttering teenager is a crisis actor forgetting his lines isn't /x/ tier

His name is the most Jewish it can get

so they faked 28 years of records and 10s of thousands of students for this one one event

Actually you can do that with a few clicks. it is not that hard.

Look at this shill spamming random pictures to slide the thread. We're onto something.

and all the public records and notables that came from that school are all in on it? Major league baseball players agreed to be apart of this scenario decades ago?

why do schizophrenics make shit up in their mind? literally no one has posted any random picture other than you

youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js

dailywire.com/news/27260/breaking-lawmakers-agree-destroy-florida-school-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

I guess its just a weird cooncidence they always want to destroy these schools after the fact too.

kikes

i want context on this video. network?

Spot on

why was the "shooter" expelled from his previous schools?

spooky

If it was a real survivor fucking up his lines, why would they release the footage?

- Jeff Kasky runs an elsagate type YouTube channel
- Jeff Kasky runs a pizzagate type adoption service

- jeff kasky’s Son is Cameron Kasky and he was at the school shooting and is at the forefront of anti-gun laws in the news

bump

Ditto. At first I was also like "holy smokes he's messing up his lines!" then I realized he's a dorky teenager who's probably not used to this stuff. I'd be tripping all over my words back at that age too if the news was interviewing me.

youtube.com/watch?v=-iBmVHDktOs

Shit shill shows the original broward not the sketchy broward1 created within the last 12 months.

Problem is he's trying to remember what he needs to say rather than saying what he remembers. Combine this with videos of other survivors laughing and it is quite suspicious.

ok that's fucking weird. that's really fucking weird.

ps stop humoring the shills, it just encourages them.

Seriously, how can this be explained?
Someone please

it's scary when Manson sounds more sane than a lot of people on tv