BASED

BASED

it's a good start atleast.

theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/feb/20/tony-abbott-to-call-for-immigration-cut-in-speech-targeting-political-elites

>It’s a basic law of economics that increasing the supply of labour depresses wages, and that increasing demand for housing boosts price Abbott says.

Fukn no cunt gets this aye

No more non-white immigrants and all non-whites need to move back to their shitholes. This place is full of chinks and poo poos.

This is all according to the plan. The shitskins are already there. The plan is not to make the country brown but to make it permanently conflicted and multiculti

based Tone

So he wants like 1/3 of Canada's *old* immigration? The new one Cuckdeau and his Diversity-Brigade have setup is like 450K now or something.

Where's that Rake guys? We need it soon before you might as well light the fucking forest on fire to save country...

Wake me up when a political party campaigns for a negative immigration rate.

won't happen for a while but i'll make sure to

We could always throw them into camps like we did Japs, all we'd have to do is 'be at war' with their country.

tone is just trying to ride the trump wave

this cuck was a faggot when he was priminister

But MUH GDP!

This is the number one thing we need in our country.
We must stop taking in non whites and must send the hordes of 3rd world back to their countries.
Our Culture and racial identity are at stake.

tone abbott would defend muh BASED conservative muslims and asians over liberal white youth

they do. sadly most "cunt" in this country are on the Nth investment property and they would love nothing more than higher prices. they couldnt give a fuck about you or me.

Where was this opinion in 2014.

Fuck tony.

For a man who said he finds islam "Confronting" I don't think so.

For a man who is obsessed with holding on to his Sydney electorate which is increasingly becoming kebab'd, I think otherwise.

Lol
You sound just like the liberals who say that about trump.
Where did he holiday to? :)

>increasing the supply of labour depresses wages
time to get cunts out of the labour force

Good...

I wish him luck.

My numbers go to protecting Abbott in his quest for lower immigration

bump

we need more white cunts and less yellow and black cunts