My brother might be turning into a trap

So about 2 days ago I was at home being the useless shit I am as per usual, but then my sister starts going through the laundry pile trying to find her school uniform, but she can't and she really needs to get it for a activity she's having in her school, so I try to help her find it but I can't either. She ends up watching TV with me for an hour before it's like 30 minutes before she really has to go and decides to leave wearing her CCA T-shirt. [Yes she doesn't only have 1 set of uniform, she has 3 but my mother just put em in the wash.]

Anyways, I was lazy and didn't think much about it until I decided to check all our rooms to see if our helper had put it in the wrong room. So when I went into my brother's room just peeking out of his blanket I saw a white shirt and I pulled it over and it was my sister's uniform. And that made me suspicious as fuck.
Hopefully my brother doesn't happen to browse here because I literally then spent the next 30 minutes looking through all of his clothes, drawers and boxes. And about 20 minutes in the search I found a pair of stockings. Which my sister does not have... and hidden in a shoebox...

That was more than enough evidence for me and I now have no idea how to break it to him, I'm in Singapore so there is a law against homosexuality [thank god]. But that's not where I'm thinking of heading, either way that law probably won't apply here anyways.

Honestly right now I just need to know how to break it to my brother, he always was kinda effeminate, I still have no clue why, but hopefully you guys can give me a method to kill off the girl in him.

TL;DR my brother may have taken my sister's uniform and bought himself stockings and I need to straighten him out.

Also, this is my first post, it's quickly written and shit but I wasn't gonna use Reddit for this crap because I'd rather people not ask me to put a CCTV in my brother's room so they can jerk off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7uUnagOGWvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

put a cctv camera in your sisters room so you can jerk off

Put a CCTV in your brother's room so we can jerk off.

you should put on your sister's uniform and buy yourself a pair of stockings and see if you like it

What the shit..

Shit is hot desu, I want to get an asian trap maid. I will pay good money. You should put your sisters uniform on so we can see how gay it is.

put a CCTV in your room and jerk off

I'm hoping for a solution in which I don't have 24/7 live cameras in my siblings bedrooms

do ALL of these

Is his penis straight?

Get him hard (suck him if you have to) then measure it with a ruler

If the penis is straight, he is straight

Also, taste his cum. If it tastes like your dad's, he is straight

Fuck him doggy style until you kill his gayness.

take the uniform and the stockings and jerk off on them and leave them on top of your brother's bed for him to find

>put a CCTV in your room
>blackmail him into wearing the uniform and sucking you off
Thanks in advance.

Lol Singapore user, Sup Forums has a deep sexual fascination with traps. I'm just waiting for it to reach Homeland.

Breed him

I recognize you nip. You have a very good sense of humor, I like to read your posts

What if it makes him gayer?

Here you go, m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=7uUnagOGWvQ

OP if real just sit him down and FUCKING TALK TO HIM

Confront him.

I need like some help ASAP or I'm gonna end up with 2 sisters

Asians look good as girls so it's alright.

Have him fuck you in the ass to see if he enjoys it

at this point its a fetish. he's still young, he's got very high odds at overcoming it himself. something like 85-90%

if you confront him, he might get defensive and insist that its who he is and adopt the fetish in defiance.

Rape his asshole so he's forced to think of you every time he has gay thoughts and then he'll stop having gay thoughts

You done goofed saying that.
Honrubu suggestions inbound ...

It's uncurable illness I suppose. He should learn English and seek an asylum in US

Nothing can be done about it. The only thing you and your family can do is accept it, let her trasition, and move on with your lives.

So I should let it happen? Should I still monitor him though?

Heh got trips. Do it user, you'll have less problems later on in life

I live in Singapore dude, we learn English and Chinese and we're pretty fluent in both

Put a room in your jerk off so you can cctv

Seriously confront him. Whack his head and tell him you will bury him alive if he won't stop his faggotry

Talk to him about it. Be kind, be friendly. Don't argue him. That user on top is right 100%

It is too late you have to put old yellow down

stop smoking.

As I will say again I don't want to jerk off to him.

I thought you're from Poland. Sorry I'm drunk.

Honestly, just normalize masculine activities and do fun masculine things with him. It was your fathers job but your father fucked up and now it's your responsibility.

You gotta go back

FPBP

How do I bring it up to him? Do I just get straight to the point? And what if he wants to continue with it?

No faggot. OP Confront and make him a man. Go hiking with him, running and hit the gym.

Just tell her you love and accept her no matter how she is. She probably feels scared, confused, and alone.

This is what you do.
Talk to him.
>unzip your dick
Be real.
>mush the head of your cock between your fingers like silly putty.
But most of all, be there for him.
>make sure he sucks ALL of the cum out of your cock

Say you will go to the police if he doesn't t jerk youoff

I live in Singapore, mountains don't exist. I'm living on an island that's 30 miles across. Also I go to the gym thrice a week, he doesn't want to follow me.

I think he might go to the police IF I said that

Straight to the point. Tell him what's up. If he won't listen, get your father. Olden times faggotry stopped when people rediculed them. Get your extended family if needed

You got the cards my friend us this to black mail him then make him jerk you off

user pls

But just talk to him and ask why he does it and tell him why it is not ok to do this

Make him. If needed get your family involved. You are saving your brother from abyss. There's no coming back once he plunges.

My father might actually be chill with it, he's quite liberal I'm worried that my parents will accept him...

fpbp

why do nips always have the best ideas

Tell your Muslim friend that he gay and throw him off a roof

Grandparents? Uncle?

Best thread in a while.

Top kek

You too huh. but with swedish fucking laws and western laws in general fucking my family over. At least he doesn't buy into ALL the feminist stuff but, he still "wants to be a girl" and is left leaning. Not exactly stealthy with it and tried to kill himself several times. Good luck buddy. hopefully he "just" wants to dress up.

Fucken ravnit

TL;DR the TL;DR - you are a pathetic cunt

If your sister is redpilled she could get involved.

Oh shit a 3 sum

Grandpa has cancer and is in the hospital, my grandma only speaks mandarin, Uncle is going too far in the family tree.

Find a way to redirect his feminine compulsions in a more constructive way. I.e. maybe get him into some art form where he can use something other than himself as a canvas to express on. Or maybe get him into a masculine version like the shit that goes on over in /fa/.

Japan is offering you some shrewd advice..

Don’t judge her based on how she is pre/early transition it’s a confusing time and you cling to ideologies you feel validate your identity. Only after transitioning will she be more open to new ideas.

Strangely enough there doesn't seem to be the advice you need here which is to teach him to be a man. Teach him to understand what it means to be a man and find the idea of being one an attractive idea. Show him some manly heroes, and do manly things around him, manly movies, things like that. Your dad is a liberal pussy who isn't being a father figure to him.

She is, we always watch Internet Historian's videos and triggered feminist compilations, happy to see that she's not buying into the liberal crap.

But my brother always hides in his room when we watch in on the TV

Tell your grandfather about the problem if he's still coherent. That will give him strength to defeat cancer and set your family straight.

I think I'll do this, thanks alot. I'll drag him to the gym tomorrow morning.

He's too weak to speak, he's 82 this year.

christ, poo in loo shitposting is improving.

bring a baseball bat and confront him about it, if things go back you know what to do.

Mmmmmm I love a little bit of drama.

I don't have a baseball bat, no one plays baseball here, I got a tennis racket and that might do the trick.

i-is he cute though.
Jokes aside, talk to him about it and tell him to stop or else you'll have to report him to whoever.
Try to say it nicely and tell him you care about him (if you actually do).
Tell him to think about it and make a decision in the next month, and if he does agree to stop then he has to tell you. And if he doesn't talk to you in a month, then shit. Just report him to whoever as I said.

thats fking hot, I want to pound the ever living fack out of him desu

Help... my sides...

Yeah, definitely get her involved then. Confront together. Give him a good smack. Any distant relatives that are farmers? If yes get him on the farm to work. Problem with faggotry is that people don't work physically anymore.

Sounds a bit like he's probably a rather innocent cross-dresser, will probably go away on its own.

Forgot to add.
Before you do that, ask the Helper about it. And ask him afterwards if he did it.
If he says yes or no, then do

DUDE I LIVE IN SINGAPORE. THERE IS NO FARM.

Damn my condolences. Your brother needs physical work. That's the cure.

thank you for all your hard work, Suzuki-san

I already did, she put it in my sister's room the night before. Haven't told my sister about what happened yet, I just passed it to her and said the helper found it in the pile.

you should all dress up in her clothes and have a wrestling match while we watch and determine if you are ungayed enough.

trips of truth

I'd rather not be a faggot.

u been here too long chaamar...let the goras gandoo it up

Are you sure he's gay?
What if he is jerking off to lady garments?
What if your bro and sis fugged and she is forgetful.

What do you mean no farms? No greenhouses even? Can't really believe that. But gyst is he needs physical work for few weeks

Honorary aryan does it again

What's the punishement for homosexuality in SP? Smaking with a stick?

You are going to need to have sex with him eventually. Might as well get it out of the way early. Remember to taste his cum like Pajeet said.

yeah get the little princess surrounded by muscly guys that will set him straight

How old are they?