Reptilians

So, is there any truth at all to the "Reptilian Jews" theory? At this point, given everything I have seen, I'm ready to believe it.

I WANT TO BELIEVE.

YOOOO WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS REAL HOLY SHIT IM SO SCARED NOW THIS IS A REAL PHOTOGRAPH AND I HAVE NOT SEEN THIS SO THIS IS REAL AND NOW REPTILIANS ARE PEOPLE wow this is so weird

This has nothing on the volleyball incident.... Don't look into it

It's nice that you humour me.

I'm looking into it.

The only way to get in contact with the reptilians is through deep medication. You should be careful though because they might rape you and fuck you up for life until you shoot a reptilian priest in the head (and he survives)

This actually feels like something I would dream. So Buddhists are the most likely to get into touch with them?

Once you're in a state of complete blankness they might call you. You need more than just normal meditation to be able to be on the same wavelength as the reptilians.

I wouldn't suggest trying to pursue them, they're fearsome beings.

Hitler was a half jew that talked to aliens, so yes.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

Hey bastard, I can't find anything on the "2006 Volleyball Incident". YouTube isn't turning up anything, and Safari offers semi-related information.

What is it?

Don't worry son. The hidden universe is vast and full of dangers, we got this shit on lockdown. Checkem.

>being this new

Other than this humorous cartoon is there any actual proof?

well thats fking hot I want rapeage by a big lizard tail :) mmmm

Shape shifting lizards is actually code for dirty filthy Jew: the amorphous ethno-religious tribe of no (real) nation who mind control so many of us 'from beyond our dimension' ie with the mass media

Its a metaphor pleb

TELL ME MORE

Okay, so I've only started browsing Sup Forums half a year ago. Sue me.

Seriously though, what is it?

Well shit man, I don't know. That's why I started this thread.

namefag on pol. thats sad.

fuck off kike
also >leaf

Be quiet, Ahmed.

underage namefag with a memeflag.

Just leave El Goblino

Got away with it again, eh?

Shut him down rabbi

New fag , it's deepweb +, mainstream internet crawlers only work for mainstream things

there is ALWAYS hope as long as i breathe

How do you even gain access to the Deep Web? How do you distance yourself from all the CP?

It's already too late , it's always been, too late

Never too late, friend.

get rid of the namefaggotry and the memeflag and we'll talk newfag
btw i'm natsoc, but i don't hide behind a memeflag and a name you fuck. assimilate or leave

people wonder why this board is shit
>memeflags
>namefags
>reddit infested from T_D
i actually entertain reptiallian discussions. but holy shit this board has gone so far downhill in 2 years. lurk for 2 years before posting faggots

where did the rep theory originate from?, Icke or that annunaki guy from sumer, according to icke lots of ancient cultures worshipped lizard peeps. but I suppose lots of ancient people worshipped cows so now what?

Lol no it's a simile for their archetype xDD

> "I'm NatSoc"
> considers the NatSoc flag a "meme flag"

Off yourself, you fucking idiot.

> be Amerimutt
> displaying a bastardised flag popularised by the death of the true America
> has the audacity to call literally any other flag a "memeflag"

An American right-winger considering the current American flag to be the representation of America is the equivalent of a German Nazi carrying the flag of Democratic Commie Germany.

why don't you go to >>>/reddit/ fucking faggot

If you have the eyes to see, it's clear that there are non-human entities masquerading as humans that have taken over our planet and hijacked the destiny of humanity.

Not human.

Not human.

Neither of these are human.

This is not a human being.

yes

>Safra Catz – Executive Committee Member, Trump Presidential Transition Team
Not even almost human.

>Lewis Eisenberg – Chairman, Trump Victory Committee; Finance Co-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Not human.

*See* it.

>Stephen Feinberg – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Donor, Rebuilding America Now PAC; Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council
Not a human being.

>Alan Fishman – Chairman, Ladder Capital (Donald Trump’s second largest lender)
Non-human entity.

>Travis Kalanick – Member, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum
If you think this is a human being you are wrong.

>Charles Kushner – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Donor, Make America Great Again PAC
Not human.

>Richard LeFrak – Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Non-human entity detected.

>Christopher Liddell – Director of Strategic Initiatives and Assistant to President Trump, The White House
... Do I even need to say it?

>photographic proof
ICKE ON A BIKE!

>Douglas Manchester – Donor, Make America Great Again PAC
THIS is NOT a human being. This is a NON HUMAN entity.

>Rebekah Mercer – Donor, Make America Number One PAC; Executive Committee Member, Trump Presidential Transition Team
Kikeshifter detected: Non-human entity.

>C'mon people. Believe me. I am the son of god after all

(He really did claim that on TV wearing that shell suit)

>Laura Perlmutter – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Not a human being. Looks like it's wearing a skin suit.

I think Icke is a disinformation agent of some kind.

>Marc Short – Senior Advisor to Vice President-Elect Pence, Trump Presidential Transition Team; Director of the Office of Legislative Affairs, The White House
Not a human being. This is not a human.

We have been colonized by these.

>Daniel Yergin – Member, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum
Non-human entity detected.

These things are trying to enslave all of humanity.

Got to go.
No time to tell you but I got invited to see him a few weeks ago at some secret venue he's arranging right now.
I offended the chick that asked me with my reaction which was mostly laughter, but it was from surprise mostly, I feel bad now. She must think I'm an ickey fan because she knows I'm an user and is confused about what I do.
Feels bad. I think she's taking her sister now.

Come on, anons. Use your third eye.

We've been colonized by non-human entities.

He appears to be a disinformation agent, to me, because he mixes truth with falsehood, or at the very least muddies the waters with bizarre claims that could never be proven, all while cultivating a cult of personality.

Neither of these are human beings.

>Steve Ballmer - Microsoft
Non-human entity.

The Jews are probably the descendants of alien invaders. Not reptiles.

>Larry Silverstein of 9/11 fame
Ultra non-human entity.

Rothschilds are not human.

>Benjamin Netenyahu
Very clearly a non-human entity.

That's all for now, I can't stand to look at these things any longer.

Revelation 3:9
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Matthew 23:33
>Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Revelation 2:9
>...I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Isaiah 5:20
>Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!