No Muslim leader would EVER degrade themselfs like this Astaghfirallah!!!

No Muslim leader would EVER degrade themselfs like this Astaghfirallah!!!

You Christians are truly Pathetic! I Spit on you!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Trent
youtu.be/WcGZPPC7RRk
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/ramadan-2017-china-xiniang-uyghur-muslim-holy-month-islam-fasting-a7765836.html
abbtakk.tv/en/406120-2senate-approves-motion-to-declare-chinese-an-official-language/
aljazeera.com/programmes/peopleandpower/2016/03/tunisia-dirty-secret-160316153815980.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your misunderstanding of what is going on here is what makes your prophet false. Jesus is God. Mohammed was a pedophile goat fucker, like your father, your father's father, and you.

Same. Religions are degenerate and cucked, but Christianity is the worst of them all.

Kissing nigger feet is good now Christcuck? Lol fucking pathetic. This is why Paganism needs to replace Christinsanity.

Probably fake news. Religion in China is growing. Plus the president supports religion. Remember the media tries to paint China in a bad image

Christianity was going fine till the Council of Trent, when the Vatican decided to go its own way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Trent

maybe he just has a foot fetish?

yes it's quite the christcuck ideology. This is why all western elites are satanists

Aaaaaa brother. You do know the wai of the church of the devil!

MUH FAKE NEWS, I have been in China and they treat us like shit

Imagine showing this image to a pope a few centuries ago.
What would he do if he believed this could come to be?

You are

some dancing imams for you, utterly embarassing

youtu.be/WcGZPPC7RRk

Shut up Sven and go to prep the black bull, your wife is waiting

>ad hom drivel

As expected of mohammed

What do you think will happen to you when the Chinese replace the USA as global hegemon?

The Chinese just care about money. They do business with anyone they can find. They don't care about other country's polics unless it concerns them.

I hope this will never happen, chinese people hate us and they don't care about human rights. Uighurs (chinese muslims) have been killed by the hundreds, they can not even talk in their language anymore.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/ramadan-2017-china-xiniang-uyghur-muslim-holy-month-islam-fasting-a7765836.html

That would just mean their attitude will go from "don't care" to "you've outlived your usefulness".

As I see my own cilivization dwindle away and be enroached by you, it is a bitter solance that you can't into functioning societies and will never be able to compete with the Chinese. Still you will provoke them. That will inevetably ensure that they will purge every last one of you.

>Catholics are Christians
>Catholics are Mormons
>Catholics are Orthodox
Do you atheists even have an IQs above 50?

abbtakk.tv/en/406120-2senate-approves-motion-to-declare-chinese-an-official-language/

Muslims are peaceful people faggot, we will never take over in europe, not even in 1000 years. You should be more worried about the niggers, if nobody stops them they will become the majority in North Africa and Europe lmao

>degrade

here, sandnigger buy some weapons off us so you can kill other sandniggers LMAO

This is Sup Forums you homo, taqqiya won't work here.
Most Africans that come to Europe are muslims.
Indeed, you won't take over, but they'll be enough of you to make Europe a shitty place to live and the economic burden of you unproductive bunch will add to that. I fear there won't be enough of you to make the Europeans go genocidal and get rid of you, but enough to ruin our society.

Subsaharan africans are mostly christians kek don't confuse the North African Berbers and Arabs with the niggers, we are in the same situation as Europe. In Algeria there are more niggers every fucking year, we are going to be colonized by them.

Allah bless the Pope. May he be allowed in His domain.

Is doing that haram or something? You know damn well that most of your muslim leaders participate in haram acts in private.

Yeah but because of geographic vicinity of the black muslim countries, we get more of them than christians. But that's actually conductive to solving this ordeal because the muslim ones are much more likely to misbehave in a way that will make the native population hostile towards them.
Not feeling sorry for you. Your countries produce millions of immigrants that are a plague on other countries. Don't you feel a bit of a hypocrite condeming those who do the same?

The demiurge loves to humilliate his followers

> Religion in china is growing

50%+ of its 1bn+ population are athiests/nonreligious

The only niggers we have in north africa work in labour for the least possible amount of money.

Also the only way Muslims are going to invade europe is by fucking their way into the majority of the population and that's how the entire continent will become 3rd world which is good for the US (jews) as long as they keep the Muslim caveman out

>The only niggers we have in north africa work in labour for the least possible amount of money.

Yes, just like in Italy or Greece but the problem is that they are in our countries, niggers are breeding like rats.

aljazeera.com/programmes/peopleandpower/2016/03/tunisia-dirty-secret-160316153815980.html

Popey is so old, thought he had the dude's cock in his hand.

The top mudshit cleric in Saudi Arabia is a literal nigger from Africa you sandnigger cuck

I can only talk for my country and only from I see I don't have any data to back me up right now but niggers are definitely not breeding here and those who do are the deep south and no one cares about that shithole area anyway. Major tunisian cities are almost nigger free

like maybe I can understand the whole washing the feet of your neighbor, not something I would do, but I can see the meaning in it. wtf why does he have to kiss it though? That's some degrading ass shit and I don't think Jesus kissed the feet after washing them in the bible

There can never be a democracy in a Muslim country

There can never be freedom in a Muslim country

Islam is neither free nor democratic.

North Africa is generally the most open/liberal islamic part of the Arab world and that's thanks to the European influence on us and I personally believe that my country can become an actual democracy because the people here only live by the idea of Islam and don't really follow all the "rules" we drink we fuck our women wear what they want in have all the freedom they need. But what happens when Europe itself becomes more radical and Muslim than us? which is exactly what's happening gradually becomes Muslims are fucking their way into the majority.

If our liberal lifestyle is based on the EU lifestyle will that mean that once europe becomes the land of Muslim extremism, my country will become the same as any other Middle Eastern shithole. And that scares me