I wonder what will happen to the guys who falls victims of this book

There is a reverse tatics?
I wonder what will happen if someone, somewhere find her true name.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vHLJfxfXHBg
archive.is/zo5f1
youtube.com/watch?v=58ZEC1IXFeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>how to destroy a woman?
ignore her

This is good only with Attention Whores.

The author is projecting their fantasies, I doubt they have actually used their tactics in real life against a man of true power.

Are you sure about that?

>You have a bitch gf
Dump her and ignore her
>You have a bitch mother
Move out and ignore her
>You have a bitch classmate
Be polite and ignore her
>You have a bitch boss
Request a transfer or quit

Best fucking answer

lol sauce for those milky monsters?

almost; ignore her actively
put them on lists so others will know

collective exclusion is cyanide the boobanimals

Can I get a quick rundown of that book?

ok, nvm it is a trap!

is that the updated version of the SCUM manifesto?

trying to leverage feminist man hate to destroy the country?

All women are attention whores

No clue, pics as old as the internet

Yep ignore them doesn't solve the situation, if a woman decided to destroy you it is like ignoring an imminent flood.

Yes, it is probably a way to make more hate.

Not all on the same pathological level

Andrea Blackheart and it is a trap

>Yes, it is probably a way to make more hate.

not really, it's an easy way to weaponize them...

IT's a "Trigger" word, after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=vHLJfxfXHBg

They'll damn themselves, alright.

oops, wrong thread.... but, oddly enough, right thread....

huh.

misogyny, you know...

>Woman follows instructions
>destroys mans life
>man has nothing to live for
>man kills woman the becomes anhero
>wow I really showed the patriarchy

Well, wasn't a black thread.

My favorite 5star review.

>Well, wasn't a black thread.

as I said, wrong thread.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Saved for future uses

So it's basically a manual on how to be a cunt?

>So it's basically a manual on how to be a cunt?

yup.

pocket torah.

Yes, and not only that:
They try to target men in power position to take the power for themselves not knowing that power is difficult to handle.

They want to crush the society and to bad that we are in that society.

quick rundown pls

A sociopath guide to women to learn how steal the "power"

Man, we should write a book on "how to bully all the women and get away with it" someone wants to write it?

It is easy, make them drunk, film them while drunk and spread them on the internet.

just not deal with women.
I hate MGTOW but if this is what women are like then they aren't worth the time. Let them turn into spinsters.

Aha. Ahahahahahahaha! Ok. FYI real men in positions of power have real hitmen on deck and make problems disappear. Here's to hoping they learn that the hard way.

Its just that all women kinda suck and need to be bullied, our better members in contact with women should write guides on how to bully women everywhere. In workplaces, in shopping malls, in public events etc. I am pretty good at bullying, which basically comes down to "look I am really strawng and I will bet u up lol" in most cases. Just violent posturing against all women usually works 100%...but not everyone is as /fit/ as me so there must be other ways to bully for other anons.

>says the toothpaste while happily ignoring his financial marriage to dozens of toothpaste spinsters throught the state

it's not my problem as long as I don't get hitched to a spinster.
something tells me that these women won't exactly lead happy lives.

"Tell them to shut the fuck up and then ignore them". There's your book.

so what does this book suggest?

Suggest that all man in power position must be dethroned.

I second this.

How though, you retarded faggot. Give an example of the tactics it suggests using.

>someone post the pdf
>we collectively read it
>some user makes a new thread
>we write the counter-book
>HOW TO DESTROY WOMEN a field-guide

yeah, that much we gathered.
thing is, if it openl advocates to work with, say false allegations, it might even be illegal?

Thatssss good.
Torrent for the pdf?

ok, guys if someone has the pdf or the torrent post it here and we will write a counter book available for all the males.

bump

>implying Sup Forums knows enough about women to write any kind of useful guide to anything except scaring them away

we need to counter them and yes, Sup Forums know enough about how to counter women.

This

>Angela Confidential Psy.D.
so much larping

I know of a simple way to destroy most women linguistically (with simple words). Simply remind them as to why they dont have a baby. Most soy women (is that even a thing?) may have gone through many partners, maybe even abortions. Maybe they are in a committed relationship but the partner doesnt want it...

Well then, it is your duty to find a way to shame them into this. Tell them how cute and cuddly babies are. How much joy they are depriving themselves. How empty and useless their lives are without them. Easy to do if you are even a little bit subversive.

>why do you have a dog/pet, are you compensating for not having a baby? (true in most cases if they dont have a child, but are a little bit older)

>you are already paste age 25 and you still dont have children? God are you such a loser that you still couldnt find a man to give some to you? Maybe you should stop being such a slut, stop parting and drinking lol.

>5 failed relationships and you are still looking "for the right one"? What a load of rubbish. Maybe you are just a cunt without any good qualities, like partner selection. You wasted all these years on nothing, and now still have nothing to show for it. You failed your womanhood.

LOL

Makes me want to buy a box of em and leave them around liberal spaces so their situations get even more toxic.

A baby for women is going to be a hidden desire which she tries to fulfill, no matter what. Men may have money, power, mastery of things, health etc.

But for women its just this one thing. And there are many ways this lack of this one thing, and their anguish manifests itself in reality. And your eyes are observant enough, you can see that, and then put it into language (to try to break them)

Its almost mostly a biological and unreasonable imperative, coupled with the womans even lesser state of being able to deal with shit, its most likely a good way to always break them.

also to add: There are probably no ways to counter memetic attacks on this front for that reason.

Yes, biologically speaking a woman is incomplete without a child.
A man can die peacefully without having sex while a woman can feel a deep emptiness without having a child.

However your writing is funny but we are actually looking for a counter to false rape-sexual misconduct accusation.

A second method of destroying women could perhaps be found here

archive.is/zo5f1

Its called out-grouping. Since women are much more reliant on groups than men, they may value opinions that may let them operate properly in them much more.

Well idk, I am just thinking that a steady stream of bully could perhaps mitigate the ability of the woman to operate properly. Things like this add to the "stress" index of the woman. The more of it she has, the less time she will have to fuck you over perhaps.

Domestic violence is about to reach an all time high.

its written by a guy obviously.

fpkbp

Don't worry guys, it says how to destroy a man, not a man-child.

You virgins are safe.

Naively swallowing what other people write on the internet does not foster expertise on a topic, especially regarding human interactions

Isnt that a good vocal point though? We know that there are certain metaphysical, or "higher" ethics that can break and confound people. Some sentences, or ideas can break people into depressive spirals. At the very least, mediocre ones of them can increase stress. And being psychopathic means that if you desire it so, one can tread over these principles quite easily to try to use them to break people. If your desire is to destroy women then any inch of extra stress that she could get would benefit YOU. Does she have healthy habits? BRING HER DONUTS from time to time. Does she try to be on time? TELL HER TO PARTY MORE AND TO STOP BEING SUCH A PURITAN. Give to her complex riddles of morality if you can so that tiny brain of her will keep on being busy. Just generally try to make her life more stressful, disorganized and depressing. Any of these categories will detract from her ability to fuck you over. Just make them do the opposite of self improvement.

haha mah boy

Please delet

Hell, just one of them found in the workplace, presumably accidentally dropped by a woman, could cause a shitstorm

Use it to your own advantage user, find to who belong a shame her in front of all.
Shame her, and force her to suicide!

>The ultimate value in life, such that it is a woman's only insult, is her value as a sex object and her ability to withhold it.

We know you've got nothing else going for you. You don't have to remind us.

>It's harder to detect if you have a non-english speaker

Well, there's your excuse.

Why is there no solidariety and only hostility ?

Be me
>> 20 something
>>Girl left me couple of years ago because i have no money or future
>> attending uni with students younger than me
>>no money
>>no nice clothes
>> no heat in my "apartment"(I live in an appartament that lacks certifications to be considered ad such, it belongs to my cousin and he does me a favour
>>no hot water
>>either I wash myself and get sick or go uni smelling
>>no gas
>>eat cheap shit and lost any kind of shape
>>beaten as a dog by my family since I have memory
>>no Real friends, only spoilt kids that give me finacial and life advice while driving german card bought by daddy
>> my psychologist thought I was interesting and insisted to invite me in because he believes I suffer from Diogene syndrome ( which is probably interesting for him, but I would like ne considered ad human, not as a pubblication ) .
>>take sjw classes in my university, professor( anglo american dude) calls me priviledge white male for being "white male"( I look like the rape baby between joe pesci, moe from the simpson and a can of shit)
>> contesting his statement pointing out that it is hypocrite and that by this reasoning he can t contest me because he is whiter
>>the girls in the class hissed at me , tried to be vocal, they clearly despise me, and they are right in many ways( I look like a hobo), but they seem genuinely hating me from some kid of unknown priviledge...meanwhile they are extremely nice to good looking kids, even the most Chad masquiline ones.

I don t remember the point of my statement I just want people to stop playing games with me and put me out of my misery...but after i voted lega the 4th of march.

Ignoring a woman is the first step in avoiding damage from an unsafe woman. It is what lead to the mirror used by Perseus in the decapitation of Medusa.

It is, in fact, the only method by which she controls you: your inability to look away.

I am actually afraid to look at this image in case I see myself looking back at me.

fuck. I read too many spoopy things...

>pic

Oh they are going to lose control of their golems, trust me.

/thread

Keep fighting, Giovanni. I've been (almost) there. I live solely to spite others. The fact that I drop redpills on normies to make them reeee is the only thing that gives me something that resembles joy.

To quote the rabbi of rome speaking about communism, leftism and the backlash the jews have suffered

Jews start revolutions, they never controll them

I hope so. I can't stand watching or listening to the news. Everything is so filthy now. EVERYTHING.

I hope it is due to panic that everything they are doing is falling apart.

The difference between us and leftists is that we desperatly want to be part of a functional society and enviroment, we don t want to be alternative.
How is it possible. that people like us are the political outcast while people that open despise the state and the nation( commies, sjw, immigrationists) are the moral2 compass of our societies? What can they possibly think to obtain?

Fuck knows what mentally ill people want. They have won over the minds and hearts in the sixties but we are winning them back. Every meme you make, every debate you have, every normie you redpill will have an effect on the collective unconscious of the european race. Push on! Speak the truth even if your voice trembles! Call whores out on their Chad worship. If they call you a loser, wear it as a badge of pride. Use that status to destroy the myth of white priviledge. I've been there. I still am in certain situations.

You are a hero of the Italian and European people. Never forget it. Viva l'Italia

>What can they possibly think to obtain?

A Communist "utopia".
Should that happen the inevitable death toll of 10s of millions of citizens would see an equally inevitable conservative reset that would last for many decades.

Not that I think it's possible in the 21C to convert an advanced State full 180 degrees on the political spectrum. People are better educated than the proles of States past and movements instantly polarise. You're far more likely to see protracted civil war and Balkanisation than mass conformity to a new system of government.

Sounds like something that filthy fat cunt from Australia, Clementine Ford would write.

Youll find collective exclusion has the same effect on men, beelzebub. I dont know why this board acts like all women depend on attention like oxygen while men are impervious to it.

also, start lifting italbro. I became /fit/ and with that unapologetic about my views. I drop redpills all the time and people are surprisingly receptive desu senpai
>you're raycisssssssss
>yeah so?

Every university has an athletic complex.

Go there and take a long hot shower, you smelly bastard.

Harness your hatred user, point it toward making you life better.

Han in there italianbro. Those people you mention, they are shallow.

youtube.com/watch?v=58ZEC1IXFeA

Listen to germanbro here and keep fighting. Keep telling the truth at all costs.

Everybody gets born and dies alone.

Bs

I don’t know if this works in Euopistan, but in America lots of guys in your situation turn to Jesus and self-improvement. Finding friends in religion can give you the resolve you need to live better and fix your life.

Yeah Bs, men are naturally independent not codependent.

A B S O L U T E M A D L A D

men already endure loneliness for most of their lives, they're not impervious to it but they sure as fuck are more resistant to its effects than a 500 facebook friends "lmao i'm such a geek introvert asocial" female